The Voice News
'The Voice' advances 'Knockout' winners Billy Gilman, Courtney Harrell, Christian Cuevas and stolen artist Belle Jewel LyonOctober 26, 2016
The Voice coaches advanced four artists as "The Knockout Rounds" continued during Tuesday night's Season 11 broadcast on NBC.
Belle Jewel Lyon opens up about her time on The Voice since fans have seen very little of her performances unfold on television.
'The Voice' recap: Eight artists advance from the "Knockouts," including Ali Caldwell, Sundance Head and We McDonaldOctober 25, 2016
The Voice coaches advanced eight artists with the commencement of "The Knockout Rounds" during Monday night's Season 11 broadcast on NBC.
Whitney Sim and Shannon Sim: 'The Voice' battle was a struggle, we couldn't sound like back-up vocalists for Gabriel ViolettOctober 24, 2016
Whitney Sim and Shannon Sim talk about surviving The Voice's "Battle Round" as a harmonizing duo.
Austin Allsup's prior performing experience gave him a leg up on the Season 11 The Voice competition.
Bindi Liebowitz: You won't always agree with 'The Voice' coaches or feel their criticism is accurateOctober 24, 2016
Bindi Liebowitz is opening up about her The Voice battle and how it felt to hear Miley Cyrus say the song was too easy for her to sing.
Brendan Fletcher: It's weird to battle it out in 'The Voice' arena, I have to separate myself from the gameOctober 24, 2016
Brendan Fletcher seems to be one of The Voice coach Adam Levine's favorite team members.
Karlee Metzger: I've been working to improve my stage presence and let go of my insecurities on 'The Voice'October 21, 2016
Karlee Metzger talks about her experience on The Voice and how she feels about being a new member of Blake Shelton's team.
Aaron Gibson: I wouldn't have been surprised if Miley Cyrus kept Sa'Rayah on her 'The Voice' team insteadOctober 20, 2016
Aaron Gibson won his The Voice battle against Sa'Rayah, but it was definitely a close call.
Nolan Neal: Johnny Rez is a Latin unicorn on fire, my strategy on 'The Voice' has been to not look weirdOctober 20, 2016
Nolan Neal went into the "Battle Round" a little bit intimidated and a little bit confused, but at the end of the day, he made it through to The Voice's next round.
- 'The Voice' advances 'Knockout' winners Billy Gilman, Courtney Harrell, Christian Cuevas and stolen artist Belle Jewel Lyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 2)
- Maureen McCormick: I faced one of my biggest fears on 'Dancing with the Stars,' thought I'd be lucky to survive a week
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' star Meghan King Edmonds celebrates at "fairy tale" baby shower
- Gleb Savchenko on 'Dancing with the Stars' tiff with Len Goodman: He should spend more time with us rather than in England
- Belle Jewel Lyon: My 'The Voice' coach Alicia Keys inspires me to be the loudest version of myself
- Kourtney Kardashian celebrates early Halloween with friends and daughter Penelope Disick
- Val Chmerkovskiy plays coy about Amber Rose romance rumors
- Kendall Jenner's stalker Shavaughn McKenzie found guilty of trespassing but escapes stalking charge