The Voice News
Courtney Harrell on 'The Voice:' I wish I showed more of my artistry -- my heart wasn't in the songs I sangDecember 2, 2016
Courtney Harrell talks to reporters in her post-elimination interview from The Voice about her experience on the show -- including whether she regrets any of her song choices.
Courtney Harrell talks 'The Voice' elimination: I saw it coming, I was not my best self and it's a numbers gameDecember 2, 2016
Courtney Harrell talks to Reality TV World about her time on The Voice -- including how she powered through the competition while simultaneously trying to overcome personal and physical challenges, and why she feels many people "wanted [her] gone."
Blake Shelton says he's glad to be dating someone like Gwen Stefani.
Austin Allsup talks to Reality TV World about his time on The Voice -- including his mixed emotions on the song "Missing You" that he sang on Monday night's performance show and why it was very difficult for him to get through this week.
'The Voice' eliminates Austin Allsup and Courtney Harrell after Aaron Gibson is saved for the third timeNovember 30, 2016
The Voice eliminated Austin Allsup and Courtney Harrell, determining the eleventh season's Top 8 artists during Tuesday night's live results broadcast on NBC.
Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz's son Egypt appears to share his parents' knack for music.
'The Voice' Top 10 perform: Sundance Head and Ali Caldwell shine, Austin Allsup and Brendan Fletcher show a softer sideNovember 29, 2016
The Voice's Top 10 artists took the stage on Monday night and the two best performances, which belonged to Sundance Head and Ali Caldwell, were saved for last.
Darby Walker opens up about 'The Voice:' I sing about so much more than just love, heartbreak and sexNovember 28, 2016
Darby Walker from Miley Cyrus' team wraps up her The Voice interview -- including why she cries herself to sleep at night and what will go down as her favorite memory from the show.
Miley Cyrus, her godmother Dolly Parton and the a cappella group Pentatonix will perform a rendition of Parton's classic "Jolene" on Tuesday's live telecast of The Voice.
'The Voice' eliminee Darby Walker: I was completely surprised to be eliminated to be really, really honestNovember 28, 2016
The Voice eliminee Darby Walker talks about her time on the show -- including how much influence Miley Cyrus had on her song choices and why she's so passionate about "revolution."
- Courtney Harrell on 'The Voice:' I wish I showed more of my artistry -- my heart wasn't in the songs I sang
- Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar granted permanent custody of 8-year-old nephew Tyler Hutchins
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' crowns Morgan Willett winner over veteran runner-up Jason Roy
- Courtney Harrell talks 'The Voice' elimination: I saw it coming, I was not my best self and it's a numbers game
- Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines anti-gay controversy -- Church pastor and 'Fixer Upper' network respond to accusations
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bump at 31 weeks from both pregnancies (PHOTO)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly officially back together again
- Blake Shelton on dating Gwen Stefani: "It's been good for me"
- Exclusive: Zeke Smith talks 'Survivor' -- "I don't think anyone needed convincing I was the biggest threat"