The Singing Bee News
Joey Fatone joining Lisa Rinna on TV Guide's red carpet coverage
This fall's fourth season of The Biggest Loser will be permanently supersized. And The Singing Bee will be flying along for the ride.
Apparently NBC knew what it was doing when it decided to rush The Singing Bee to the airwaves in order to prevent Fox's similar Don't Forget the Lyrics! game show from debuting several months before Bee's originally-planned fall premiere.
NBC has announced that The Singing Bee, a new reality competition series that will see how well contestants can accurately sing lyrics to popular songs in a karaoke-style showdown, will premiere Tuesday, July 10 at 9:30PM ET/PT and be hosted by fourth-season Dancing with the Stars runner-up Joey Fatone.
Three years after NBC and Fox battled to beat each other to the airwaves with competing reality boxing shows, the networks are at it again -- this time with karaoke-like reality game shows.
NBC has announced The Singing Bee, a new reality competition series that will see how well contestants can accurately sing lyrics to popular songs in a karaoke-style showdown, will be part of the broadcast network's 2007-2008 primetime programming schedule.
- Rumer Willis bashes 'Vanity Fair' photographers for altering her face: I won't stand for bullying
- Cindy Crawford: "I'm so jealous" of Instagram-famous models like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid
- 'The Voice' eliminee Daniel Passino: Pharrell Williams didn't defend me, what I got was a eulogy
- 'Dancing with the Stars' doing first-ever "Judges Team-Up Challenge" twist
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani to sing duet on 'The Voice'
- Paige VanZant reportedly dating 'Dancing with the Stars' Troupe member Alan Bersten
- Donald Trump becomes the presumptive Republican presidential nominee
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Carrie Ann Inaba confirms new boyfriend and gushes about their "dream date"