The Singing Bee News
Joey Fatone joining Lisa Rinna on TV Guide's red carpet coverage
This fall's fourth season of The Biggest Loser will be permanently supersized. And The Singing Bee will be flying along for the ride.
Apparently NBC knew what it was doing when it decided to rush The Singing Bee to the airwaves in order to prevent Fox's similar Don't Forget the Lyrics! game show from debuting several months before Bee's originally-planned fall premiere.
NBC has announced that The Singing Bee, a new reality competition series that will see how well contestants can accurately sing lyrics to popular songs in a karaoke-style showdown, will premiere Tuesday, July 10 at 9:30PM ET/PT and be hosted by fourth-season Dancing with the Stars runner-up Joey Fatone.
Three years after NBC and Fox battled to beat each other to the airwaves with competing reality boxing shows, the networks are at it again -- this time with karaoke-like reality game shows.
NBC has announced The Singing Bee, a new reality competition series that will see how well contestants can accurately sing lyrics to popular songs in a karaoke-style showdown, will be part of the broadcast network's 2007-2008 primetime programming schedule.
- 'The Bachelor's Kelsey Poe: Chris Soules and I parted ways mutually
- Ryan Seacrest celebrates 40th birthday with reality TV stars like Kim and Khloe Kardashian
- 'The Bachelor' runner-up just "didn't feel it" with star Chris Soules, says show source
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates C.J. Harris and longtime girlfriend Lebya Simpson
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 2)
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' reportedly gets picked up for a few more years
- Kendall Jenner and sister Kylie Jenner reportedly being considered to star in new E! spinoff