The Singing Bee News
Joey Fatone joining Lisa Rinna on TV Guide's red carpet coverage
This fall's fourth season of The Biggest Loser will be permanently supersized. And The Singing Bee will be flying along for the ride.
Apparently NBC knew what it was doing when it decided to rush The Singing Bee to the airwaves in order to prevent Fox's similar Don't Forget the Lyrics! game show from debuting several months before Bee's originally-planned fall premiere.
NBC has announced that The Singing Bee, a new reality competition series that will see how well contestants can accurately sing lyrics to popular songs in a karaoke-style showdown, will premiere Tuesday, July 10 at 9:30PM ET/PT and be hosted by fourth-season Dancing with the Stars runner-up Joey Fatone.
Three years after NBC and Fox battled to beat each other to the airwaves with competing reality boxing shows, the networks are at it again -- this time with karaoke-like reality game shows.
NBC has announced The Singing Bee, a new reality competition series that will see how well contestants can accurately sing lyrics to popular songs in a karaoke-style showdown, will be part of the broadcast network's 2007-2008 primetime programming schedule.
- Kim Kardashian defends Kanye West criticism of yelling at disabled concertgoers
- Former 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici: Are they having kids soon?!
- Cheryl Burke on 'Dancing with the Stars' future: This season will probably be my last
- 'MasterChef' crowns Courtney Lapresi fifth-season champion
- 'America's Next Top Model' kicks Romeo Tostado out of the competition for physical assault
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Alfonso Ribeiro and pro partner Witney Carson top the leaderboard in premiere
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Julianne Hough: I'm going to be harder on my brother Derek Hough than anyone else
- Sarah Herron: I left 'Bachelor in Paradise' in shambles, I cried for days over Robert Graham and tried to fix things
- Kristin Cavallari shares photo illustration of her daily routine