The Singing Bee News
Joey Fatone joining Lisa Rinna on TV Guide's red carpet coverage
This fall's fourth season of The Biggest Loser will be permanently supersized. And The Singing Bee will be flying along for the ride.
Apparently NBC knew what it was doing when it decided to rush The Singing Bee to the airwaves in order to prevent Fox's similar Don't Forget the Lyrics! game show from debuting several months before Bee's originally-planned fall premiere.
NBC has announced that The Singing Bee, a new reality competition series that will see how well contestants can accurately sing lyrics to popular songs in a karaoke-style showdown, will premiere Tuesday, July 10 at 9:30PM ET/PT and be hosted by fourth-season Dancing with the Stars runner-up Joey Fatone.
Three years after NBC and Fox battled to beat each other to the airwaves with competing reality boxing shows, the networks are at it again -- this time with karaoke-like reality game shows.
NBC has announced The Singing Bee, a new reality competition series that will see how well contestants can accurately sing lyrics to popular songs in a karaoke-style showdown, will be part of the broadcast network's 2007-2008 primetime programming schedule.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' leaderboard topped by Zendaya Coleman and Val Chmerkovskiy
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I learned so much while on the show
- 'The Voice' Top 10 finalists sing for votes, Michelle Chamuel and Sarah Simmons deliver
- 'The X Factor' judges Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio announced by Fox officially
- John Barrowman to host ABC's 'Sing Your Face Off' competition
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: The judges hurt my feelings last month
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans has warrant out for her arrest
- Julianne Hough: 'Safe Haven' marked an acting milestone for me
- NBC to premiere reality TV-themed 'Siberia' drama series on July 1