HOME > The Search For The Most Talented Kid In America > The Search For The Most Talented Kid In America News
The Search For The Most Talented Kid In America News
In a two-hour finale event, NBC has named 12-year-old guitarist Cheyenne Kimball as “America’s Most Talented Kid” as part of the series’ finals competition that also awards the winner a grand prize of $50,000. Thirteen-year-old Agape Chen (from Bakersfield, California) was first runnerup ($25,000), while 7-year-old Colton “Lil’C” Burton (Santa Clarita, California) was awarded $10,000 as the second runnerup.
’N Sync's Lance Bass to serve as lead judge for NBC's 'The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America'February 28, 2003
NBC has announced that pop superstar Lance Bass will get “’N Sync” with NBC when he joins the network’s newest series, “The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America,” as the show’s lead judge in all four episodes of the new talent-reality series. Bass will be joined each week by two celebrity guest judges who will be announced at a later date. Hosted by Mario Lopez (NBC’s “The Other Half”), the one-hour series will be broadcast for four weeks on Fridays (8-9 p.m. ET) beginning March 21.
NBC announced today that it's new reality series, “The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America,” will begin production immediately abd that the series will premiere later this season. “’American Idol’ has been a huge success, and we tip our hat to the job they’ve done, “ said eff Gaspin, Executive Vice President, Alternative Series, Longform and Program Strategy. “But, they’ve only identified great talent between the ages of 16 and 24."
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Nyle DiMarco and pro partner Peta Murgatroyd Season 22 winners
- 'The Voice' crowns tenth-season champion
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 7 trailer with Teresa Giudice post-prison return released
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West return to Italy for second wedding anniversary
- JoJo Fletcher: I fell for more than one guy on 'The Bachelorette' and it was "very painful"
- Mariah Carey inks three-movie deal with the Hallmark Channel
- Paul McCartney praises Kanye West: "He's a crazy guy who comes up with great stuff"
- 'The Voice' recap: Top 4 artists sing in the finals, coaches deem Alisan Porter the next "Voice"