HOME > The Search For The Most Talented Kid In America > The Search For The Most Talented Kid In America News
The Search For The Most Talented Kid In America News
In a two-hour finale event, NBC has named 12-year-old guitarist Cheyenne Kimball as “America’s Most Talented Kid” as part of the series’ finals competition that also awards the winner a grand prize of $50,000. Thirteen-year-old Agape Chen (from Bakersfield, California) was first runnerup ($25,000), while 7-year-old Colton “Lil’C” Burton (Santa Clarita, California) was awarded $10,000 as the second runnerup.
’N Sync's Lance Bass to serve as lead judge for NBC's 'The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America'February 28, 2003
NBC has announced that pop superstar Lance Bass will get “’N Sync” with NBC when he joins the network’s newest series, “The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America,” as the show’s lead judge in all four episodes of the new talent-reality series. Bass will be joined each week by two celebrity guest judges who will be announced at a later date. Hosted by Mario Lopez (NBC’s “The Other Half”), the one-hour series will be broadcast for four weeks on Fridays (8-9 p.m. ET) beginning March 21.
NBC announced today that it's new reality series, “The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America,” will begin production immediately abd that the series will premiere later this season. “’American Idol’ has been a huge success, and we tip our hat to the job they’ve done, “ said eff Gaspin, Executive Vice President, Alternative Series, Longform and Program Strategy. “But, they’ve only identified great talent between the ages of 16 and 24."
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon