HOME > The Search For The Most Talented Kid In America > The Search For The Most Talented Kid In America News
The Search For The Most Talented Kid In America News
In a two-hour finale event, NBC has named 12-year-old guitarist Cheyenne Kimball as “America’s Most Talented Kid” as part of the series’ finals competition that also awards the winner a grand prize of $50,000. Thirteen-year-old Agape Chen (from Bakersfield, California) was first runnerup ($25,000), while 7-year-old Colton “Lil’C” Burton (Santa Clarita, California) was awarded $10,000 as the second runnerup.
’N Sync's Lance Bass to serve as lead judge for NBC's 'The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America'February 28, 2003
NBC has announced that pop superstar Lance Bass will get “’N Sync” with NBC when he joins the network’s newest series, “The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America,” as the show’s lead judge in all four episodes of the new talent-reality series. Bass will be joined each week by two celebrity guest judges who will be announced at a later date. Hosted by Mario Lopez (NBC’s “The Other Half”), the one-hour series will be broadcast for four weeks on Fridays (8-9 p.m. ET) beginning March 21.
NBC announced today that it's new reality series, “The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America,” will begin production immediately abd that the series will premiere later this season. “’American Idol’ has been a huge success, and we tip our hat to the job they’ve done, “ said eff Gaspin, Executive Vice President, Alternative Series, Longform and Program Strategy. “But, they’ve only identified great talent between the ages of 16 and 24."
- 'The Amazing Race' host Phil Keoghan: Season 29's cast is a completely different direction, I'm really glad we did it
- Vanessa Grimaldi reportedly "having a hard time" with Nick Viall's 'Dancing with the Stars' attention, fighting over rehearsals
- Exclusive: James "J.T." Thomas talks 'Survivor' blindside: It made no sense, I regret leaving my idol but no one will ever find it
- Amanda Stanton calls Josh Murray "the worst" after he calls police on her and his assistant tells all
- Cheryl Burke reportedly replacing Abby Lee Miller on Lifetime's 'Dance Moms'
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' Nuku tribe votes off James "J.T." Thomas with his idol back at camp
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy undergoes surgery for calf injury
- Stephanie Rice on 'The Voice' Battle: I thought there was a strong possibility I could be going home
- Lamar Odom: I cheated on Khloe Kardashian with "multiple" women