The Real World: Sydney
A woman has taken legal action against The Real World after she alleges producers got her drunk and then made fun of her when she refused to have sex with a The Real World: D.C. cast member. Full Story
The Real World is returning to "The Big Easy."
MTV has announced The Real World Awards Bash: Roast 'Em and Toast 'Em, the long-running MTV reality series first awards show that will bring together cast members from all 20 seasons, will air Saturday, March 29.
MTV has announced The Real World: Sydney -- the nineteenth installment of the long-running reality series which is set down under in Australia's largest city -- will premiere Wednesday, August 8 at 10PM ET/PT.
In a move would seem to mark an acknowledgement that the once groundmaking reality series has lost its way and devolved into little more than several months of drunken partying, fights and hookups in recent seasons; MTV's The Real World has announced a "back to basics" approach to the casting of its upcoming twentieth edition.
MTV has announced that The Real World is going down under for its nineteenth season. The long-running reality show's next season will take place in Sydney, Australia, with filming scheduled to begin sometime in the first quarter of 2007.
"The Real World: Denver" hasn't even aired on MTV and producers already are working on the next cycle.
- Kendra Wilkinson: It's going to take a lifetime to trust Hank Baskett again but he's worth fighting for
- Kourtney Kardashian posts cryptic movie quote suggesting problems with Scott Disick
- Former 'American Idol' finalist James Durbin welcomes a daughter into the world
- Janel Parrish's 'Pretty Little Liars' schedule reportedly hurting chances of winning 'Dancing with the Stars' with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Carrie Underwood wins at 2014 American Music Awards, Pharrell Williams leaves empty-handed
- 'America's Next Top Model: Guys & Girls 2' eliminates Shei Phan, leaving only one girl in the Top 4
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates Tim Tsao and Te Jay McGrath
- Kendall Jenner lands fashion campaign for Karl Lagerfeld
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in sunrise ceremony
- '19 Kids & Counting' hit with cancellation petition after Michelle Duggar's anti-gay comment
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' cuts Rondalee Beardslee, sends Scott Mitchell to Comeback Canyon after terrible weigh-in
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried to marry privately in California in January
- Kourtney Kardashian reveals when her third child is due and how she'll prepare
- 'The Bachelor' creator Mike Fleiss reportedly arrested for harassing Brooke Burke-Charvet and husband
- 'Hell's Kitchen' chef Aaron Lhamon quits the show before seemingly getting fired by Gordon Ramsay
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminates Jeremy Collins
- Diem Brown remembered by on-and-off love Chris 'CT' Tamburello
- Dean McDermott: My marriage with Tori Spelling is better and stronger than ever
- Kathy Griffin to reportedly replace the late Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- The Real World: Brooklyn
- The Real World: Hollywood
- The Real World: Sydney
- The Real World: Key West
- The Real World: Denver
- The Real World: Austin
- The Real World: San Diego
- The Real World: Philadelphia
- The Real World: Paris
- The Real World: Las Vegas
- The Real World: Chicago
- The Real World: Back to New York
- The Real World: New York
- The Real World: New Orleans
- The Real World: Hawaii
- The Real World: Seattle
- The Real World: Boston
- The Real World: Miami
- The Real World: London
- The Real World: San Francisco
- The Real World: Los Angeles