The Rachel Zoe Project News
Bravo has announced it has ordered a fifth season of The Rachel Zoe Project, starring celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe.
Bravo has announced the fourth season of The Rachel Zoe Project will premiere Tuesday, September 6 at 10PM ET/PT.
Rachel Zoe is now taking on a new project -- motherhood.
Rachel Zoe will apparently be going "bananas" for baby boy outfits this year.
Rachel Zoe is pregnant and there's no longer any question about it.
Bravo has announced The Rachel Zoe Project's third season will premiere Tuesday, August 3 at 11PM ET/PT.
Bravo announced that it has renewed The Rachel Zoe Project for a third season, Flipping Out for a fourth season, and Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List for a sixth season.
Taylor Jacobson and Rachel Zoe have called it quits on their working relationship.
Bravo has announced The Rachel Zoe Project's second season will premiere on Tuesday, August 25 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced The Rachel Zoe Project, a new reality series starring celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe and her team of fashion experts as they attempt to take their business to the next level, will premiere Monday, September 8 at 11PM ET/PT.
- Jennifer Hudson reportedly inks deal to serve as 'American Idol' judge
- CMT orders more episodes of 'Dog and Beth: On the Hunt'
- 'Who Do You Think You Are?' revived by TLC, fourth season to premiere July 23
- Ke$ha slammed by TV watchdog group for drinking own urine on her MTV reality show
- Khloe Kardashian: It would be fun to have a baby boy with Lamar Odom
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E after 13 seasons and 243 interventions
- Tamra Barney getting her own 'The Real Housewives' wedding spinoff
- 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham signs development deal for own reality show
- 'The X Factor' reportedly considered reuniting Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson as judges