The Next Iron Chef News
Alex Guarnaschelli has been declared the winner of the Food Network's The Next Iron Chef: Redemption.
Celebrity chef Michael Symon is to serve as features host of the benefit concert Farm Aid 25: Growing Hope for America, organizers said Friday.
Jose Garces was crowned The Next Iron Chef's second-season winner during last night's finale broadcast of the Food Network reality competition series.
Food Network has revealed the identities of the 10 culinary contestants competing on The Next Iron Chef's second season, which will premiere Sunday, October 4 at 9PM ET/PT.
The Food Network has announced production on the tentatively-titled The Next Iron Chef of America, a new reality talent search that will scour the country for some of the best culinary minds the 50 states have to offer.
- Ashley Iaconetti reveals whether she had sex with Jared Haibon on 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Jessa Duggar's father-in-law Michael Seewald slams Josh Duggar
- Kelly Osbourne gives flowers to Melissa Rivers for 'Fashion Police' return
- DeAnna Pappas reveals sex of second child with Stephen Stagliano
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: The finale will have heartbreak and devastation
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Peta Murgatroyd forced to sit out Season 21 with ankle injury
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' welcomes two new girls, Jared Haibon accepts fantasy suite with Ashley Iaconetti
- Jessa Duggar talks having tons of kids with husband Ben Seewald and returning to reality TV
- Kim Zolciak rumored to appear on 'Dancing with the Stars' next season