The Next Iron Chef News
Alex Guarnaschelli has been declared the winner of the Food Network's The Next Iron Chef: Redemption.
Celebrity chef Michael Symon is to serve as features host of the benefit concert Farm Aid 25: Growing Hope for America, organizers said Friday.
Jose Garces was crowned The Next Iron Chef's second-season winner during last night's finale broadcast of the Food Network reality competition series.
Food Network has revealed the identities of the 10 culinary contestants competing on The Next Iron Chef's second season, which will premiere Sunday, October 4 at 9PM ET/PT.
The Food Network has announced production on the tentatively-titled The Next Iron Chef of America, a new reality talent search that will scour the country for some of the best culinary minds the 50 states have to offer.
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn reveals she's dating the man she's "going to marry"
- Kris Jenner: I try to be tolerant of Caitlyn Jenner, I didn't even know what the word "transgender" meant at first
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' star LuAnn de Lesseps is engaged, Bethenny Frankel is "actually" happy for her
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: I am a hopeless romantic and would love to find love now
- Teresa Giudice, Melissa Gorga and Jacqueline Laurita officially returning to 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey'
- Blake Shelton photographed driving Gwen Stefani and kids to park for fun family outing
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott move into $7,500-per month rental home despite reports of financial problems
- Lamar Odom enjoys nature hike and Super Bowl with Khloe Kardashian and Kim Kardashian
- Two-time 'Survivor' castaway Michael Skupin arrested on fraud, conspiracy and possession of child pornography charges