The Next Iron Chef News
Alex Guarnaschelli has been declared the winner of the Food Network's The Next Iron Chef: Redemption.
Celebrity chef Michael Symon is to serve as features host of the benefit concert Farm Aid 25: Growing Hope for America, organizers said Friday.
Jose Garces was crowned The Next Iron Chef's second-season winner during last night's finale broadcast of the Food Network reality competition series.
Food Network has revealed the identities of the 10 culinary contestants competing on The Next Iron Chef's second season, which will premiere Sunday, October 4 at 9PM ET/PT.
The Food Network has announced production on the tentatively-titled The Next Iron Chef of America, a new reality talent search that will scour the country for some of the best culinary minds the 50 states have to offer.
- Blac Chyna slams Pilot Jones cheating reports while Rob Kardashian is under investigation for alleged physical threat
- Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa: I was Boston Rob and Taylor Stocker was Amber Brkich on 'Survivor,' I had the pretty boy on a leash
- Nick Viall "is finding love -- for real" on Season 21 of 'The Bachelor'
- Gigi Hadid and Bella Hadid land 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show gigs
- Mariah Carey and Australian billionaire fiance James Packer reportedly split
- Miley Cyrus shows off her engagement ring from Liam Hemsworth
- Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa reveals Taylor Stocker relationship status after 'Survivor' romance
- Luke Pell's debut album to feature songs about 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher -- "The good, bad and the ugly"
- Kim Kardashian resumes filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' after traumatic robbery