The Next Iron Chef News
Alex Guarnaschelli has been declared the winner of the Food Network's The Next Iron Chef: Redemption.
Celebrity chef Michael Symon is to serve as features host of the benefit concert Farm Aid 25: Growing Hope for America, organizers said Friday.
Jose Garces was crowned The Next Iron Chef's second-season winner during last night's finale broadcast of the Food Network reality competition series.
Food Network has revealed the identities of the 10 culinary contestants competing on The Next Iron Chef's second season, which will premiere Sunday, October 4 at 9PM ET/PT.
The Food Network has announced production on the tentatively-titled The Next Iron Chef of America, a new reality talent search that will scour the country for some of the best culinary minds the 50 states have to offer.
- Ben Higgins withdraws candidacy due to "unforeseen circumstances"
- 'America's Next Top Model' announces new judges and "pop culture" concept for VH1 revamp
- Ernie Halvorsen and Cindy Chiang, 'The Amazing Race' champs, welcome second son
- Rob Kardashian shows off his weight loss in new full-body photo
- Whitney Bischoff, Chris Soules' ex-fiancee, engaged again to Ricky Angel
- Caitlyn Jenner discusses her 'Greatest Victories' in new ad campaign
- Bobby Brown and wife Alicia Etheredge welcome daughter
- Kim Kardashian: Daughter North West is still adjusting to new baby son Saint West
- 'Big Brother' recap: Tiffany Rousso evicted via unanimous vote, Team Play and BB Roadkill twists end