The Next Great American Band News
The Clark Brothers, a bluegrass/country band from Nashville, TN, was revealed to be The Next Great American Band's champ during Friday's night pre-taped finale broadcast of Fox's American Idol-like reality competition series.
American Idol executive producer Nigel Lythgoe doesn't know if the new The Next Great American Band reality competition Idol's producers are producing for Fox will end up a success, but he feels there is a place for it.
Fox's The Next Great American Band will apparently have an international feel.
Fox has announced that The Next Great American Band, the network's new American Idol-like reality competition series that will search for the country's best up-and-coming musical group, will premiere with a special two-hour episode on Friday, October 19 at 8PM ET/PT.
Fox has announced that The Search for the Next Great American Band, the network's new recently announced American Idol-like reality competition series that will do just what its overly wordy title implies, will debut as part of the network's Fall 2007 primetime programming schedule.
Having already searched for America's next great singers, junior singers and dancers via American Idol, American Juniors and So You Think You Can Dance, Idol creator Simon Fuller is now turning his attention to musical groups.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case