The Next Great American Band News
The Clark Brothers, a bluegrass/country band from Nashville, TN, was revealed to be The Next Great American Band's champ during Friday's night pre-taped finale broadcast of Fox's American Idol-like reality competition series.
American Idol executive producer Nigel Lythgoe doesn't know if the new The Next Great American Band reality competition Idol's producers are producing for Fox will end up a success, but he feels there is a place for it.
Fox's The Next Great American Band will apparently have an international feel.
Fox has announced that The Next Great American Band, the network's new American Idol-like reality competition series that will search for the country's best up-and-coming musical group, will premiere with a special two-hour episode on Friday, October 19 at 8PM ET/PT.
Fox has announced that The Search for the Next Great American Band, the network's new recently announced American Idol-like reality competition series that will do just what its overly wordy title implies, will debut as part of the network's Fall 2007 primetime programming schedule.
Having already searched for America's next great singers, junior singers and dancers via American Idol, American Juniors and So You Think You Can Dance, Idol creator Simon Fuller is now turning his attention to musical groups.
- Cee Lo Green reportedly tweets and deletes controversial rape comments in light of felony case
- Joan Rivers reportedly "getting better," "doomsday" health reports not true
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs quits the show, Brooks Forester gets denied a rose
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates female model Ivy Timlin
- Carrie Underwood annouces she's pregnant with her first child!
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days
- Joan Rivers still in serious condition, Melissa Rivers "so touched" by outpouring
- Kenya Moore denies dating 'The Real Housewives' co-star's ex-husband Kordell Stewart