The Next Great American Band News
The Clark Brothers, a bluegrass/country band from Nashville, TN, was revealed to be The Next Great American Band's champ during Friday's night pre-taped finale broadcast of Fox's American Idol-like reality competition series.
American Idol executive producer Nigel Lythgoe doesn't know if the new The Next Great American Band reality competition Idol's producers are producing for Fox will end up a success, but he feels there is a place for it.
Fox's The Next Great American Band will apparently have an international feel.
Fox has announced that The Next Great American Band, the network's new American Idol-like reality competition series that will search for the country's best up-and-coming musical group, will premiere with a special two-hour episode on Friday, October 19 at 8PM ET/PT.
Fox has announced that The Search for the Next Great American Band, the network's new recently announced American Idol-like reality competition series that will do just what its overly wordy title implies, will debut as part of the network's Fall 2007 primetime programming schedule.
Having already searched for America's next great singers, junior singers and dancers via American Idol, American Juniors and So You Think You Can Dance, Idol creator Simon Fuller is now turning his attention to musical groups.
- 'Honey Boo Boo's "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon