The Next Great American Band News
The Clark Brothers, a bluegrass/country band from Nashville, TN, was revealed to be The Next Great American Band's champ during Friday's night pre-taped finale broadcast of Fox's American Idol-like reality competition series.
American Idol executive producer Nigel Lythgoe doesn't know if the new The Next Great American Band reality competition Idol's producers are producing for Fox will end up a success, but he feels there is a place for it.
Fox's The Next Great American Band will apparently have an international feel.
Fox has announced that The Next Great American Band, the network's new American Idol-like reality competition series that will search for the country's best up-and-coming musical group, will premiere with a special two-hour episode on Friday, October 19 at 8PM ET/PT.
Fox has announced that The Search for the Next Great American Band, the network's new recently announced American Idol-like reality competition series that will do just what its overly wordy title implies, will debut as part of the network's Fall 2007 primetime programming schedule.
Having already searched for America's next great singers, junior singers and dancers via American Idol, American Juniors and So You Think You Can Dance, Idol creator Simon Fuller is now turning his attention to musical groups.
- Jason Wahler says 'The Hills' led him to addiction and suicide attempt
- First three 'Bachelor in Paradise' participants revealed by producer Mike Fleiss
- Chad Johnson's behavior quickly enrages his fellow 'The Bachelorette' bachelors -- VIDEO
- Derek Peth -- 9 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Kourtney Kardashian wishes "baby daddy" Scott Disick a happy birthday
- 'STRONG' sends trainer Mathew Miller and trainee Nicole Bentley packing, determines Final 2 teams
- Gwen Stefani teases her 'Misery' music video
- 'American Grit' eliminates Nick "The Reaper" Irving's team member Kimberly "KJoy" Joy