The Houstons: On Our Own News
Whitney Houston left all of her money, furniture, clothing, jewelry and cars to her only child, Bobbi Kristina Brown, court documents filed in Atlanta indicate.
Bobbi Kristina Brown, the teenage daughter of Bobby Brown and the late U.S. singer Whitney Houston, has given her first interview since her mother's death to Oprah Winfrey.
Whitney Houston's cause of death is still officially undetermined.
The owner of a New Jersey funeral home Friday denied she sold a photo of Whitney Houston in her coffin published by the National Enquirer.
U.S. tabloid The National Enquirer has published a photo of Whitney Houston, lying in her coffin at a Newark, N.J., funeral home last weekend.
Whitney Houston died of a lethal combination of Valium, Xanax and alcohol, sources close to the Los Angeles investigation told RadarOnline.com.
Bobbi Kristina Brown's substance-abuse problems are "out of control," a source close to the 18-year-old daughter of the late Whitney Houston told UsMagazine.com.
Gospel singer BeBe Winans laughed through tears, and told the crowd at Whitney Houston's New Jersey funeral he will miss "crazy Whitney."
Bobby Brown says he left the New Jersey church where Whitney Houston's funeral was held because security moved him and his kids out of the family section.
Bobbi Kristina Brown's issues are reportedly more severe than previously believed.
- 'The Real World: New Orleans' star Ryan Knight dies at age 29 following alleged night of partying
- Joe Bastianich leaving 'MasterChef' and 'MasterChef Junior' as judge
- 'Hell's Kitchen' star Gordon Ramsay sends Fernando Cruz home after a poor dinner service
- Cheryl Burke confirmed to not return to 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminee Te Jay McGrath talks (Part 2)
- Anna 'Chickadee' Cardwell won't spend Thanksgiving with Honey Boo Boo and the family