The Houstons: On Our Own News
Bobby Brown wasn't really thinking things through when he addressed a huge crowd at a Dallas concert saying his daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown is "awake" and "watching" him.
Despite Bobby Brown saying his daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown is now "awake" and her aunt Tina Brown claiming she's "no longer on life support," a source has come forward with a completely different story.
Bobby Brown and sister Tina Brown reveal Bobbi Kristina Brown is "awake" and "no longer on life support"April 20, 2015
Bobbi Kristina Brown is "awake" and off life support, according to her father Bobby Brown and his sister Tina Brown.
Bobby Brown addresses crowd at concert about Bobbi Kristina: "I don't know what the hell I'm going through"April 13, 2015
Bobby Brown has let fans in on the anguish he's feeling with daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown still hospitalized on life support.
Bobbi Kristina Brown's cousin Jerod Brown is defending her boyfriend Nick Gordon, claiming he has been "exploited" and "ridiculed" by the media.
Bobby Brown's sister Leolah Brown: Nick Gordon is under investigation for attempted murder of Bobbi KristinaMarch 10, 2015
Bobby Brown's sister Leolah Brown isn't holding back anymore when it comes to her feelings about Bobbi Kristina Brown's longtime boyfriend Nick Gordon.
Nick Gordon apparently had an emotional breakdown during his appearance on Dr. Phil, which will air Wednesday, March 11.
Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon has reportedly checked himself into rehab.
Bobbi Kristina Brown turns 22-years-old today on March 4 as she remains at Emory University Hospital on life support, and someone appears to not be taking it well.
Bobby Brown is shooting down reports his family is in the process of making a new reality show that will capture the crisis stemming from Bobbi Kristina Brown's medical condition.
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Derek Hough: Winning 'Dancing with the Stars' with Bindi Irwin was so different from my five other victories
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season
- Jessa Duggar shares new photo of Josh Duggar and Anna Duggar's new daughter
- Carrie Underwood shares photo of gym-time with her son Isaiah
- 'The Voice' coach Pharrell Williams loses another team member Evan McKeel