The Girls Next Door
Amazon has ordered 13 episodes of a new docu-series called American Playboy: The Hugh Hefner Story. Full Story
Crystal Hefner says she's "happier and healthier" since removing her breast implants last month.
Hugh Hefner's Playboy Mansion is being sold for a "nine-digit sum" to his neighbor, sources said Tuesday.
Holly Madison has released a statement responding to a string of NSFW tweets from her former The Girls Next Door co-star, Kendra Wilkinson.
Kendra On Top will be returning to WE tv next month.
Playboy Enterprises is selling the Playboy Mansion -- and the six-acre estate on which it sits -- and the asking price will be at least $200 million.
Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett are reportedly not in a good place despite their progress on Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars.
Playboy is changing its image after 62 years by putting clothes ON its models. Seriously.
Kendra Wilkinson's past is a lot darker than anyone ever knew.
Holly Madison has discussed ex-boyfriend Hugh Hefner in an interview with Oprah: Where Are They Now.
Kendra Wilkinson on Holly Madison confrontation: Things might get ugly, she's fake and her lies are disgusting
Kendra Wilkinson is clearly not abiding by the phrase, "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all."
Kendra Wilkinson is slamming a report she's going to divorce husband Hank Baskett.
Hugh Hefner's son Cooper Hefner apparently wants to be with just one woman for the rest of his life, much unlike the Playboy founder and editor-in-chief.
Hugh Hefner's son Cooper Hefner is defending his father and probably believes he put former Playboy Bunny Holly Madison in her place.
- Maureen McCormick: I faced one of my biggest fears on 'Dancing with the Stars,' thought I'd be lucky to survive a week
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' star Meghan King Edmonds celebrates at "fairy tale" baby shower
- Gleb Savchenko on 'Dancing with the Stars' tiff with Len Goodman: He should spend more time with us rather than in England
- Belle Jewel Lyon: My 'The Voice' coach Alicia Keys inspires me to be the loudest version of myself
- Kourtney Kardashian celebrates early Halloween with friends and daughter Penelope Disick
- Val Chmerkovskiy plays coy about Amber Rose romance rumors
- Kendall Jenner's stalker Shavaughn McKenzie found guilty of trespassing but escapes stalking charge
- Ben Higgins: The edit of 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?' is not always fair or accurate
- 'The Voice' recap: Eight artists advance from the "Knockouts," including Ali Caldwell, Sundance Head and We McDonald
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Maureen McCormick and pro partner Artem Chigvintsev in "Eras Night"
- Whitney Sim and Shannon Sim: 'The Voice' battle was a struggle, we couldn't sound like back-up vocalists for Gabriel Violett
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom finally reach divorce settlement
- Austin Allsup: Blake Shelton builds me up and helps me believe in myself on 'The Voice'
- Bindi Liebowitz: You won't always agree with 'The Voice' coaches or feel their criticism is accurate
- Cheryl Burke -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Brendan Fletcher: It's weird to battle it out in 'The Voice' arena, I have to separate myself from the game
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna take her son King Cairo to Disneyland
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon celebrate early Halloween with kids
- Gleb Savchenko -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Farrah Abraham and Amber Portwood get into physical fight at 'Teen Mom OG' reunion
- Kanye West vows not to attend Grammy's if Frank Ocean isn't nominated
- Derek Hough -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Kelly Clarkson, Brandon Blackstock celebrate third anniversary
- Karlee Metzger: I've been working to improve my stage presence and let go of my insecurities on 'The Voice'