The First 48 News
The Miami Police Department said is ending its long-running relationship with A&E's The First 48 reality series after failed negotiations on a new contract.
Footage filmed for A&E's The First 48 docu-reality series could allegedly hold vital clues concerning the death of a 7-year-old girl who was killed over the weekend during a raid of a Detroit home.
A&E Network has announced that the sixth season of The First 48, a reality series that takes viewers beyond the yellow tape as homicide detectives attempt to solve murders in the 48 hours after they occur, will premiere on Thursday, July 12 at 9PM ET.
A&E Network has formally announced that it has renewed The First 48, a reality series that takes viewers beyond the yellow tape as homicide detectives attempt to solve murders in those critical hours after they occur, for a fifth season. The new season will premiere on Thursday, January 11 at 9PM ET/PT.
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans reportedly assaulted ex-fiance Nathan Griffith and arrest warrant is out
- Bruce Jenner responds to wrongful death lawsuit saying victim's stepkids have no right to sue
- TLC reportedly considering '19 Kids & Counting' spinoff starring just Jill and Jessa Duggar and husbands
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: JJ Lane is arrogant and only shows Kaitlyn Bristowe one side
- Kaitlyn Bristowe on her 'The Bachelorette' season's ending: It was not what I thought it would be
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 2)
- Bristol Palin opens up about canceled wedding to Dakota Meyer: I need to address the elephant in the room
- Rejected Bachelorette Britt Nilsson confirms she's dating Brady Toops, couple shares Instagram photos
- Exclusive Interview: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Sierra Dawn Thomas opens up