The First 48 News
The Miami Police Department said is ending its long-running relationship with A&E's The First 48 reality series after failed negotiations on a new contract.
Footage filmed for A&E's The First 48 docu-reality series could allegedly hold vital clues concerning the death of a 7-year-old girl who was killed over the weekend during a raid of a Detroit home.
A&E Network has announced that the sixth season of The First 48, a reality series that takes viewers beyond the yellow tape as homicide detectives attempt to solve murders in the 48 hours after they occur, will premiere on Thursday, July 12 at 9PM ET.
A&E Network has formally announced that it has renewed The First 48, a reality series that takes viewers beyond the yellow tape as homicide detectives attempt to solve murders in those critical hours after they occur, for a fifth season. The new season will premiere on Thursday, January 11 at 9PM ET/PT.
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: "The girls might start getting worried"
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis retweets "retard" joke and defends it: Open your mind and learn culture
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly set wedding date
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. explains why he's been so harsh in his critiques
- Lindsay Lohan "wars" with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Voice' coach Shakira: I would love to have my own soccer team of kids with Gerard Pique
- 'Hell's Kitchen's twelfth season to premiere March 13 on Fox
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminees Mark Jackson and Mallory Ervin talk (Part 2)