The First 48 News
The Miami Police Department said is ending its long-running relationship with A&E's The First 48 reality series after failed negotiations on a new contract.
Footage filmed for A&E's The First 48 docu-reality series could allegedly hold vital clues concerning the death of a 7-year-old girl who was killed over the weekend during a raid of a Detroit home.
A&E Network has announced that the sixth season of The First 48, a reality series that takes viewers beyond the yellow tape as homicide detectives attempt to solve murders in the 48 hours after they occur, will premiere on Thursday, July 12 at 9PM ET.
A&E Network has formally announced that it has renewed The First 48, a reality series that takes viewers beyond the yellow tape as homicide detectives attempt to solve murders in those critical hours after they occur, for a fifth season. The new season will premiere on Thursday, January 11 at 9PM ET/PT.
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself
- Bruce Jenner steps out with fuller-looking lips
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: I think my Final 3 bachelorettes will surprise everyone
- Farrah Abraham may still want to get her butt done despite recent botched lip injection procedure
- Kim Kardashian on Kanye West relationship: It's so normal, he even makes me lunches
- Kim Kardashian: I gained 15 pounds, I'm not pregnant but Kanye West and I are trying and praying
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers sues New York City clinic for procedure that caused her death
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Ashley Salter lied when she said she loved me, it was uncomfortable and not flattering
- Phillip Phillips wants out of "oppressive and fatally conflicted" contract with 'American Idol' production company