The First 48 News
The Miami Police Department said is ending its long-running relationship with A&E's The First 48 reality series after failed negotiations on a new contract.
Footage filmed for A&E's The First 48 docu-reality series could allegedly hold vital clues concerning the death of a 7-year-old girl who was killed over the weekend during a raid of a Detroit home.
A&E Network has announced that the sixth season of The First 48, a reality series that takes viewers beyond the yellow tape as homicide detectives attempt to solve murders in the 48 hours after they occur, will premiere on Thursday, July 12 at 9PM ET.
A&E Network has formally announced that it has renewed The First 48, a reality series that takes viewers beyond the yellow tape as homicide detectives attempt to solve murders in those critical hours after they occur, for a fifth season. The new season will premiere on Thursday, January 11 at 9PM ET/PT.
- Vinny Ventiera vents on 'After Paradise' Izzy Goodkind "played herself," she regrets dumping him "100 percent"
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Vinny Ventiera and Izzy Goodkind split, Ashley Iaconetti and Caila Quinn fight over Jared Haibon
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reveals the first 8 pro dancers to star on Season 23
- Caila Quinn: I did tell Ashley Iaconetti I wouldn't go on 'Bachelor in Paradise,' but I changed my mind and didn't think I needed her approval
- 'Bachelor in Paradise: After Paradise' to feature Vinny Ventiera, Izzy Goodkind, Nick Viall, Katie Lowes and Adam Shapiro
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald announce they are having another baby
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried reveal sex of first child
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host: I understand Josh Murray's view, but Nick Viall and Evan Bass have a right to protect Amanda Stanton
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminates Ruby Castro, determines Top 5 finalists