The First 48 News
The Miami Police Department said is ending its long-running relationship with A&E's The First 48 reality series after failed negotiations on a new contract.
Footage filmed for A&E's The First 48 docu-reality series could allegedly hold vital clues concerning the death of a 7-year-old girl who was killed over the weekend during a raid of a Detroit home.
A&E Network has announced that the sixth season of The First 48, a reality series that takes viewers beyond the yellow tape as homicide detectives attempt to solve murders in the 48 hours after they occur, will premiere on Thursday, July 12 at 9PM ET.
A&E Network has formally announced that it has renewed The First 48, a reality series that takes viewers beyond the yellow tape as homicide detectives attempt to solve murders in those critical hours after they occur, for a fifth season. The new season will premiere on Thursday, January 11 at 9PM ET/PT.
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon