The Fashionista Diaries News
This week's announcement that Jane's next issue will be the magazine's last has resulted in some unexpected drama for The Fashionista Diaries, a new still-in-production SOAPnet docu-reality series that's been following Rachel Jacoby and Andrew Kanakis, two assistants that work at the magazine.
Authorities say an office manager for a New York fashion house, the location for a reality TV show, paid herself and co-workers $70,000 in unearned overtime.
SOAPnet has announced that it has begun production on The Fashionista Diaries, a new reality series that will follow assistants from three different companies as they collaborate in organizing Charlotte Ronson's Fashion Show and After Party during New York's Fall Fashion Week 2007. The ten-episode series is scheduled to premiere in July.
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe gets engaged to Shawn Booth, makes Nick Viall a runner-up once more
- Chris Harrison: Our finger was on the pulse of Bachelor Nation's hook-up scene when casting for 'Bachelor In Paradise'
- 'The Bachelorette' host: Either Nick Viall or Shawn Booth is going to be "truly upset," creating havoc
- 'The Bachelorette' and 'Bachelor Pad' alum Ed Swiderski gets married!
- Chris Harrison: I think we'll leave 'Bachelor in Paradise' with another couple in love
- Bobbi Kristina Brown dies at age 22 -- "finally at peace," autopsy pending for "non-natural" death
- Does 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison think Kaitlyn Bristowe made the right choice between Shawn Booth and Nick Viall?
- Former 'Deadliest Catch' producer shot to death in Pasadena
- 'Big Brother' dethrones HoH Jackie Ibarra, Clay Honeycutt and Becky Burgess remain on chopping block