The Fashionista Diaries News
This week's announcement that Jane's next issue will be the magazine's last has resulted in some unexpected drama for The Fashionista Diaries, a new still-in-production SOAPnet docu-reality series that's been following Rachel Jacoby and Andrew Kanakis, two assistants that work at the magazine.
Authorities say an office manager for a New York fashion house, the location for a reality TV show, paid herself and co-workers $70,000 in unearned overtime.
SOAPnet has announced that it has begun production on The Fashionista Diaries, a new reality series that will follow assistants from three different companies as they collaborate in organizing Charlotte Ronson's Fashion Show and After Party during New York's Fall Fashion Week 2007. The ten-episode series is scheduled to premiere in July.
- Lena Dunham: Kanye West's 'Famous' video features "disturbing" portrayal of naked women
- JoJo Fletcher: I wonder if 'The Bachelorette' suitor James Taylor warned me about Jordan Rodgers because he's insecure
- Blac Chyna and Scott Disick attend Khloe Kardashian's birthday
- Jordan Rodgers talks relationship with older brother Aaron Rodgers: "It's complicated, I'll say that"
- Chad Johnson: I'm "still talking" to Robby Hayes' ex Hope Higginbotham, half of 'The Bachelorette' cast are cheaters
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend pose with daughter for family photo
- Luke Pell and I had PASSION, gushes 'The Bachelorette' JoJo Fletcher -- "I'm sorry Dad but it was HOTT!"
- Brie Bella and Nikki Bella's 'Total Bellas' to premiere on E! in October
- Caitlyn Jenner reflects on person living inside her when Bruce Jenner won Olympic gold