The Crocodile Hunter News
Dad says 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin concealed 'pain and suffering'
Steve Irwin's father moves out of family park, widow Terri denies rift
'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's 4-year-old son unfazed by snake bite
Despite his death in September 2006, famed Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin will reportedly still be there for his 8-year-old daughter Bindi when her new television series launches this June on Discovery Kids Channel.
The last copies of "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin's fatal 2006 run-in with a sting ray off Australia have been destroyed, his widow told U.S. television.
The only remaining videotape of Steve Irwin's tragic run-in with a stingray, resulting in his death, has been given to his widow, Terri.
Steve Irwin's wife Terri and their daughter Bindi appeared at Nickelodeon's Australian Kids Choice Awards in Sydney and they both got slimed.
ABC's "20/20" is set to air an interview with Steve Irwin's wife, Terri Irwin, in which she discusses her husband's death and her family's future.
The death of Australian "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin cast a pall over the American Reptile Breeders Conference in Anaheim, Calif., this weekend.
A memorial service for Steve "Crocodile Hunter" Irwin at the Australia Zoo's "Crocoseum" drew a crowd of about 5,000 fans as millions saw it worldwide.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castoff Kyle Jason talks (Part 1)
- Rickey Smith, former 'American Idol' finalist, dead at age 36
- Blac Chyna is pregnant with Rob Kardashian's baby!
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Brodie Smith and Kurt Gibson talk (Part 2)
- Brody Jenner and Kaitlynn Carter announce engagement
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley and husband Roger Mathews welcome a baby boy
- Jennifer Lopez releases 'Ain't Your Mama' music video
- Ariel Winter responds to Chloe Grace Moretz's criticism of Kim Kardashian
- 'STRONG' recap: Trainer Chris Ryan and trainee Giovanna Cicerchia ousted as new Yellow team forms