The Crocodile Hunter News
Dad says 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin concealed 'pain and suffering'
Steve Irwin's father moves out of family park, widow Terri denies rift
'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's 4-year-old son unfazed by snake bite
Despite his death in September 2006, famed Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin will reportedly still be there for his 8-year-old daughter Bindi when her new television series launches this June on Discovery Kids Channel.
The last copies of "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin's fatal 2006 run-in with a sting ray off Australia have been destroyed, his widow told U.S. television.
The only remaining videotape of Steve Irwin's tragic run-in with a stingray, resulting in his death, has been given to his widow, Terri.
Steve Irwin's wife Terri and their daughter Bindi appeared at Nickelodeon's Australian Kids Choice Awards in Sydney and they both got slimed.
ABC's "20/20" is set to air an interview with Steve Irwin's wife, Terri Irwin, in which she discusses her husband's death and her family's future.
The death of Australian "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin cast a pall over the American Reptile Breeders Conference in Anaheim, Calif., this weekend.
A memorial service for Steve "Crocodile Hunter" Irwin at the Australia Zoo's "Crocoseum" drew a crowd of about 5,000 fans as millions saw it worldwide.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' announces Chaka Khan joins Season 21
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins opens up about what he's looking for in a girl and his dream date!
- 'Married to Medicine' star Jill Connors arrested for family violence and cruelty to children
- Caitlyn Jenner: I want to find a man who will treat me like "a normal woman"
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's new hidden Immunity Idols make for completely different game
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict John McGuire, jurors compete for a spot back in the house
- Anna Duggar source: Her parents are more extreme than Josh Duggar's, but her sister is still getting divorced
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' host Jeff Probst reveals two tribes and starting twist
- 'Christina Milian Turned Up' star's baby nephew dies from rare birth defect