The Crocodile Hunter News
Steve Irwin's father Bob Irwin has shared a long-lost letter his dedicated and loving son on the eve of the 10th anniversary of "The Crocodile Hunter's" death.
Dad says 'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin concealed 'pain and suffering'
Steve Irwin's father moves out of family park, widow Terri denies rift
'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin's 4-year-old son unfazed by snake bite
Despite his death in September 2006, famed Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin will reportedly still be there for his 8-year-old daughter Bindi when her new television series launches this June on Discovery Kids Channel.
The last copies of "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin's fatal 2006 run-in with a sting ray off Australia have been destroyed, his widow told U.S. television.
The only remaining videotape of Steve Irwin's tragic run-in with a stingray, resulting in his death, has been given to his widow, Terri.
Steve Irwin's wife Terri and their daughter Bindi appeared at Nickelodeon's Australian Kids Choice Awards in Sydney and they both got slimed.
ABC's "20/20" is set to air an interview with Steve Irwin's wife, Terri Irwin, in which she discusses her husband's death and her family's future.
The death of Australian "Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin cast a pall over the American Reptile Breeders Conference in Anaheim, Calif., this weekend.
- Bristol Palin pregnant with her third child
- Aaron Gibson talks 'The Voice' finale: There is no clear frontrunner this season, but if I had to pick a winner...
- Gigi Hadid reveals struggle with thyroid disease
- Ali Caldwell: Working with Miley Cyrus on 'The Voice' was beyond everything I hoped -- times infinity!
- Bindi Irwin posts sweet goodbye to boyfriend Chandler Powell after visit
- Reality TV star weddings of 2016 -- Everyone who got married this year! (PHOTOS)
- Kanye West steps out in public for first time since hospital release
- Malika Haqq and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro dating after meeting on 'Famously Single' Season 2
- Brendan Fletcher talks 'The Voice:' I didn't hit a million notes, but people respond to my relatable and genuine voice