The Casino News
Reality TV superproducer Mark Burnett (Survivor, The Apprentice, The Restaurant) may be the best in reality TV at product placements, but he's finally found a subject he can't sell: gaming.
FOX has announced that The Casino, its previously announced new unscripted drama created by reality titan Mark Burnett, will premiere on Tuesday, June 8 at 8 PM PM ET/PT.
FOX & Mark Burnett Productions are seeking "outgoing personalities who love to gamble" for their new upcoming The Casino reality show. Of particular interest to the producers are people who are gambling for a specific purpose or who have a specific and compelling reason for coming to Vegas. If you have a larger than life personality and money to gamble to make your dreams come true in Vegas, they want you. People who are chosen are flown to Vegas for a dream vacation. Airfare & Accommodations at The Golden Nugget are provided by the show.
Although the producers of NBC's The Restaurant decided to team back up with chef Rocco DiSpirito for a second season of the restaurant-based reality show, that apparently hasn't stopped one of the producers -- namely Survivor titan Mark Burnett -- from pursuing a previously reported "spin-off" concept of the program, a casino-set version of the program entitled (predictably enough) The Casino. But if you believe Burnett, the new show apparently has no connection to The Restaurant, and he and his new production partner "conceived" of the show independently.
Will the producers of NBC's "The Restaurant" be taking a gamble on a casino spinoff as their next behind-the-scenes docu-drama project? According to Hollywood sources, that seems to be the case.
- 'The Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: I wanted to tell Shawn Booth "yes" I loved him, we had a "raw relationship"
- Mexico contestant pulls out of Donald Trump's Miss Universe pageant
- Kylie Jenner moves into her own $2.7 million Calabasas mansion before she turns 18
- 'The Bachelorette' host: Shawn Booth's feud with Nick Viall is nowhere near over, We haven't seen the last of Ben Zorn
- NeNe Leakes announces she's quitting 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Two more Kaitlyn Bristowe suitors revealed as new 'Bachelor in Paradise' cast members
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe eliminates four guys, Chris Harrison changes up show's format
- Miss USA pageant will continue despite being dropped by NBC over Donald Trump comments
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' judges narrow 219 hopefuls into 36 Stage and 38 Street dancers during Vegas Callbacks