The Benefactor News
Athletes Apolo Anton Ohno and Emmitt Smith have both captured Dancing with the Stars' mirror ball trophy as celebrity participants, and now former The Benefactor star Mark Cuban is apparently hoping that track record carries over to sports' team owners.
ABC has announced that it will be bringing its struggling fall The Benefactor reality series to an early end, but, perhaps being mindful of the criticism that NBC took last week when it decided to pull its Last Comic Standing series off the air with only one episode remaining, the network won't suddenly yank the series off the air midway through its run -- instead the originally planned eight-episode series will be truncated to six episodes.
"Spencer: For Hiring," our episode summary for the fourth episode of ABC's The Benefactor series, written by kpod, is now available.
"What’s the Deal With Rock Stars?," our episode summary for the third episode of ABC's The Benefactor series, written by I_AM_HE, is now available.
"9 Reasons to Hate Shawn," our episode summary for the second episode of ABC's The Benefactor series, written by ssshaw, is now available.
"No, Actually Your Game IS Pretty Stupid," our episode summary for the premiere episode of ABC's The Benefactor series, written by DarkLotus, is now available.
At least none of the Dallas Mavericks will be getting another million dollars from Mark Cuban on his new ABC show The Benefactor.
ABC has announced the initial audition dates for The Benefactor, its upcoming new reality series that will aim to answer the question of "what would you do for a million dollars?" when billionaire businessman and Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban gives away a million bucks to a complete stranger.
Who needs Donald Trump and his measly $250,000 one year Apprentice employment contract when there's someone like maverick Internet billionaire Mark Cuban around? ABC has announced plans for a six-episode The Benefactor series, during which Cuban has agreed to give away $1,000,000 to a lucky person of his choosing -- simply because he can.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)