The Benefactor News
Athletes Apolo Anton Ohno and Emmitt Smith have both captured Dancing with the Stars' mirror ball trophy as celebrity participants, and now former The Benefactor star Mark Cuban is apparently hoping that track record carries over to sports' team owners.
ABC has announced that it will be bringing its struggling fall The Benefactor reality series to an early end, but, perhaps being mindful of the criticism that NBC took last week when it decided to pull its Last Comic Standing series off the air with only one episode remaining, the network won't suddenly yank the series off the air midway through its run -- instead the originally planned eight-episode series will be truncated to six episodes.
"Spencer: For Hiring," our episode summary for the fourth episode of ABC's The Benefactor series, written by kpod, is now available.
"What’s the Deal With Rock Stars?," our episode summary for the third episode of ABC's The Benefactor series, written by I_AM_HE, is now available.
"9 Reasons to Hate Shawn," our episode summary for the second episode of ABC's The Benefactor series, written by ssshaw, is now available.
"No, Actually Your Game IS Pretty Stupid," our episode summary for the premiere episode of ABC's The Benefactor series, written by DarkLotus, is now available.
At least none of the Dallas Mavericks will be getting another million dollars from Mark Cuban on his new ABC show The Benefactor.
ABC has announced the initial audition dates for The Benefactor, its upcoming new reality series that will aim to answer the question of "what would you do for a million dollars?" when billionaire businessman and Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban gives away a million bucks to a complete stranger.
Who needs Donald Trump and his measly $250,000 one year Apprentice employment contract when there's someone like maverick Internet billionaire Mark Cuban around? ABC has announced plans for a six-episode The Benefactor series, during which Cuban has agreed to give away $1,000,000 to a lucky person of his choosing -- simply because he can.
- 'Honey Boo Boo's "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon