The Anna Nicole Show News
Howard K. Stern, who was Anna Nicole Smith's companion, hired an Atlanta law firm to represent him as the executor of Smith's estate and as an individual.
The father of Anna Nicole Smith's daughter should be known Tuesday when DNA test results are expected to be revealed in a Bahaman court, it was reported.
Concerns about potential juror bias delayed the start of jury selection in a Bahamian inquest into the death of Anna Nicole Smith's son.
Anna Nicole Smith's death was accidental, caused by combined drug toxicity, the Broward County, Fla., Medical Examiner said Monday.
Revealing what caused Anna Nicole Smith to die will "provide some resolution" in the matter, the Seminole, Fla., police said.
A Bahamian attorney filed a court summons against Howard K. Stern, seeking to evict him from the house he and Anna Nicole Smith occupied, it was reported.
Anna Nicole Smith's baby and Larry Birkhead, Smith's ex-lover claiming to be the girl's father, gave DNA samples at a Bahaman doctor's office, it was reported.
A judge in Nassau, Bahamas, Tuesday ordered DNA samples from Anna Nicole Smith's daughter, Dannilynn, and Howard K. Stern for testing, it was reported.
A Florida judge in the Anna Nicole Smith case faces a misdemeanor marijuana possession charge after being arrested for allegedly smoking pot in a park.
Hotel security in the Bahamas detained a woman who allegedly has been following Larry Birkhead, Anna Nicole Smith's ex-lover, a report said Monday.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case