The Anna Nicole Show News
Howard K. Stern, who was Anna Nicole Smith's companion, hired an Atlanta law firm to represent him as the executor of Smith's estate and as an individual.
The father of Anna Nicole Smith's daughter should be known Tuesday when DNA test results are expected to be revealed in a Bahaman court, it was reported.
Concerns about potential juror bias delayed the start of jury selection in a Bahamian inquest into the death of Anna Nicole Smith's son.
Anna Nicole Smith's death was accidental, caused by combined drug toxicity, the Broward County, Fla., Medical Examiner said Monday.
Revealing what caused Anna Nicole Smith to die will "provide some resolution" in the matter, the Seminole, Fla., police said.
A Bahamian attorney filed a court summons against Howard K. Stern, seeking to evict him from the house he and Anna Nicole Smith occupied, it was reported.
Anna Nicole Smith's baby and Larry Birkhead, Smith's ex-lover claiming to be the girl's father, gave DNA samples at a Bahaman doctor's office, it was reported.
A judge in Nassau, Bahamas, Tuesday ordered DNA samples from Anna Nicole Smith's daughter, Dannilynn, and Howard K. Stern for testing, it was reported.
A Florida judge in the Anna Nicole Smith case faces a misdemeanor marijuana possession charge after being arrested for allegedly smoking pot in a park.
Hotel security in the Bahamas detained a woman who allegedly has been following Larry Birkhead, Anna Nicole Smith's ex-lover, a report said Monday.
- Joan Rivers' personal doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly denies unauthorized procedure, didn't do a biopsy
- Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if we can continue 'Fashion Police' without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine it
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' stars June Shannon and Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson call it quits
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers remembering her on 'Fashion Police' special
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice denies report they are expecting a baby
- Angelea Preston finally reveals alleged reason for 'America's Next Top Model' disqualifcation, suing
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly expecting their second daughter
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Vanessa Hayden and the Red Team votes off Emmy Lou Munoz
- Kendra Wilkinson confronts Hank Baskett about cheating scandal