The Anna Nicole Show News
The custody case for Anna Nicole Smith's daughter was put on hold Friday in a Bahaman court, when it adjourned without issuing a decision.
Larry Birkhead, a former lover of Anna Nicole Smith, said a Bahamian court Tuesday declared he is the father of Smith's daughter, Dannielynn.
Howard K. Stern, who was Anna Nicole Smith's companion, hired an Atlanta law firm to represent him as the executor of Smith's estate and as an individual.
The father of Anna Nicole Smith's daughter should be known Tuesday when DNA test results are expected to be revealed in a Bahaman court, it was reported.
Concerns about potential juror bias delayed the start of jury selection in a Bahamian inquest into the death of Anna Nicole Smith's son.
Anna Nicole Smith's death was accidental, caused by combined drug toxicity, the Broward County, Fla., Medical Examiner said Monday.
Revealing what caused Anna Nicole Smith to die will "provide some resolution" in the matter, the Seminole, Fla., police said.
A Bahamian attorney filed a court summons against Howard K. Stern, seeking to evict him from the house he and Anna Nicole Smith occupied, it was reported.
Anna Nicole Smith's baby and Larry Birkhead, Smith's ex-lover claiming to be the girl's father, gave DNA samples at a Bahaman doctor's office, it was reported.
A judge in Nassau, Bahamas, Tuesday ordered DNA samples from Anna Nicole Smith's daughter, Dannilynn, and Howard K. Stern for testing, it was reported.
- Malcolm Freberg talks 'Survivor': Nuku's plan was solid, J.T. Thomas had a brain fart of epic proportions
- Christina El Moussa reportedly dating NHL player Nate Thompson
- Lauren Bushnell gushes about fiance Ben Higgins' support in "rocky" times on his 29th birthday
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Emma Slater reveals Sasha Farber wedding on hold
- Nick Viall: William Shatner 'Dancing with the Stars' feud is "heartbreaking," I'm his biggest fan!
- Chrissy Teigen drinks with mom in clip for Smirnoff ad
- Cat Deeley to host new 'This Time Next Year' reality series on Lifetime
- 'Survivor' renewal for 2017-2018 season announced by CBS
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa shows off stunning bikini body, reveals fitness and diet secrets