The Anna Nicole Show News
A Los Angeles judge reportedly has named Anna Nicole Smith's toddler daughter Dannielynn the sole heir of the late sex symbol's estate.
Anna Nicole Smith was no stranger to starring in her own E! reality series prior to her February death, and now the network is reportedly courting her daughter Dannielynn as well as the 1-year-old's father Larry Birkhead.
California photographer Larry Birkhead countersued the lawyer suing him for payment for her work during the custody battle for Anna Nicole Smith's daughter.
Anna Nicole Smith's will was submitted to Los Angeles probate court Monday while Larry Birkhead sought to be named guardian of their daughter's estate.
Larry Birkhead has finished the process of having his infant daughter's name officially changed on her Bahamian birth certificate.
An effort to block Larry Birkhead's leaving the Bahamas with his and the late Anna Nicole Smith's daughter was denied Friday by a panel of judges.
A Bahaman court Wednesday has told Larry Birkhead he can take his and the late Anna Nicole Smith's daughter stateside.
Howard K. Stern went to federal court in Florida Friday, charging he was defamed by the attorney for the mother of his late companion, Anna Nicole Smith.
The custody case for Anna Nicole Smith's daughter was put on hold Friday in a Bahaman court, when it adjourned without issuing a decision.
Larry Birkhead, a former lover of Anna Nicole Smith, said a Bahamian court Tuesday declared he is the father of Smith's daughter, Dannielynn.
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray have plans to move in together
- Zac Efron discusses drug use on 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls' premiere
- Audrina Patridge and Corey Bohan split after five years together
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy announces he's done with 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Nick Viall interview: I only revealed I had sex with 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman because she was so cold