The Anna Nicole Show News
A Los Angeles judge reportedly has named Anna Nicole Smith's toddler daughter Dannielynn the sole heir of the late sex symbol's estate.
Anna Nicole Smith was no stranger to starring in her own E! reality series prior to her February death, and now the network is reportedly courting her daughter Dannielynn as well as the 1-year-old's father Larry Birkhead.
California photographer Larry Birkhead countersued the lawyer suing him for payment for her work during the custody battle for Anna Nicole Smith's daughter.
Anna Nicole Smith's will was submitted to Los Angeles probate court Monday while Larry Birkhead sought to be named guardian of their daughter's estate.
Larry Birkhead has finished the process of having his infant daughter's name officially changed on her Bahamian birth certificate.
An effort to block Larry Birkhead's leaving the Bahamas with his and the late Anna Nicole Smith's daughter was denied Friday by a panel of judges.
A Bahaman court Wednesday has told Larry Birkhead he can take his and the late Anna Nicole Smith's daughter stateside.
Howard K. Stern went to federal court in Florida Friday, charging he was defamed by the attorney for the mother of his late companion, Anna Nicole Smith.
The custody case for Anna Nicole Smith's daughter was put on hold Friday in a Bahaman court, when it adjourned without issuing a decision.
Larry Birkhead, a former lover of Anna Nicole Smith, said a Bahamian court Tuesday declared he is the father of Smith's daughter, Dannielynn.
- 'America's Got Talent' results: Final group of seven semifinalist acts revealed, includes Grace VanderWaal
- Ryan Lochte reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars' after fabricated Olympics robbery scandal
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans announces she's pregnant with third child
- 'Big Brother' recap: Paul Abrahamian wins Power of Veto, Corey Brooks named replacement nominee
- Jon Gosselin's twin girls Madelyn and Cara speak out: "He doesn't even know us. How can he dare to talk about us?"
- Kourtney Kardashian: Scott Disick reconciliation would require "so much work"
- Kate Gosselin: My 12-year-old son Collin has special needs - "I've felt very alone in this"
- Ashley Iaconetti: I stand by my Caila Quinn concerns on 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Luann de Lesseps defends her fiance Tom D'Agostino Jr. against kiss photos: "It wasn't an affair, it was a mistake"