The $25 Million Dollar Hoax News
'$25 Million Dollar Hoax' debut gets swamped by 'CSI: Miami' special, draws only 7.1 million viewersNovember 15, 2004
CBS's special 90-minute CSI: Miami episode swamped the premiere of NBC's three-part $25 Million Dollar Hoax reality hoax miniseries on Monday. Facing a special tidal wave-themed CSI: Miami episode that began 30-minutes before $25 Million Dollar Hoax's 10PM ET/PT debut, Hoax's premiere drew 7.1 million overall viewers and a 3.2/8 rating/share in the Adults 18-49 demographic.
If you enjoy reality hoax shows, happy days are here. In addition to the My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss and Ashton Kutcher-hosted You've Got A Friend programs that Fox and MTV will be premiering in the next few weeks, NBC has announced that it is also getting into the act with a three-episode The $25 Million Dollar Hoax reality series airing in November.
- Nick Viall reportedly may go 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' announces Chaka Khan joins Season 21
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins opens up about what he's looking for in a girl and his dream date!
- 'Married to Medicine' star Jill Connors arrested for family violence and cruelty to children
- Caitlyn Jenner: I want to find a man who will treat me like "a normal woman"
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's new hidden Immunity Idols make for completely different game
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict John McGuire, jurors compete for a spot back in the house
- Anna Duggar source: Her parents are more extreme than Josh Duggar's, but her sister is still getting divorced
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' host Jeff Probst reveals two tribes and starting twist