The $25 Million Dollar Hoax News
'$25 Million Dollar Hoax' debut gets swamped by 'CSI: Miami' special, draws only 7.1 million viewersNovember 15, 2004
CBS's special 90-minute CSI: Miami episode swamped the premiere of NBC's three-part $25 Million Dollar Hoax reality hoax miniseries on Monday. Facing a special tidal wave-themed CSI: Miami episode that began 30-minutes before $25 Million Dollar Hoax's 10PM ET/PT debut, Hoax's premiere drew 7.1 million overall viewers and a 3.2/8 rating/share in the Adults 18-49 demographic.
If you enjoy reality hoax shows, happy days are here. In addition to the My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss and Ashton Kutcher-hosted You've Got A Friend programs that Fox and MTV will be premiering in the next few weeks, NBC has announced that it is also getting into the act with a three-episode The $25 Million Dollar Hoax reality series airing in November.
- Jenelle Evans reportedly expecting her second child, planned the pregnancy with new boyfriend
- Sharon Osbourne: I lied about having vaginal rejuvenation surgery
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 2)
- 'The Amazing Race' "Cousins" team member Jamal Zadran talks (Part 1)
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' all-stars Stephen "tWitch" Boss and Allison Holker get married
- Demi Lovato: I couldn't go an hour without cocaine and would smuggle it on planes
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Bob Harper's Blue Team member Bobby Saleem
- 'The Voice' eliminates James Wolpert and Cole Vosbury, determines Top 3 finale artists