The $25 Million Dollar Hoax News
'$25 Million Dollar Hoax' debut gets swamped by 'CSI: Miami' special, draws only 7.1 million viewersNovember 15, 2004
CBS's special 90-minute CSI: Miami episode swamped the premiere of NBC's three-part $25 Million Dollar Hoax reality hoax miniseries on Monday. Facing a special tidal wave-themed CSI: Miami episode that began 30-minutes before $25 Million Dollar Hoax's 10PM ET/PT debut, Hoax's premiere drew 7.1 million overall viewers and a 3.2/8 rating/share in the Adults 18-49 demographic.
If you enjoy reality hoax shows, happy days are here. In addition to the My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss and Ashton Kutcher-hosted You've Got A Friend programs that Fox and MTV will be premiering in the next few weeks, NBC has announced that it is also getting into the act with a three-episode The $25 Million Dollar Hoax reality series airing in November.
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Kim Zolciak denies Photoshopping photos
- 'Fashion Police' to continue without Joan Rivers, E! announces
- Joan Rivers' personal doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly denies unauthorized procedure, didn't do a biopsy
- Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if 'Fashion Police' can continue without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine it
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' stars June Shannon and Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson call it quits
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers remembering her on 'Fashion Police' special
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice denies report they are expecting a baby
- Angelea Preston finally reveals alleged reason for 'America's Next Top Model' disqualifcation, suing
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly expecting their second daughter