The $25 Million Dollar Hoax News
'$25 Million Dollar Hoax' debut gets swamped by 'CSI: Miami' special, draws only 7.1 million viewersNovember 15, 2004
CBS's special 90-minute CSI: Miami episode swamped the premiere of NBC's three-part $25 Million Dollar Hoax reality hoax miniseries on Monday. Facing a special tidal wave-themed CSI: Miami episode that began 30-minutes before $25 Million Dollar Hoax's 10PM ET/PT debut, Hoax's premiere drew 7.1 million overall viewers and a 3.2/8 rating/share in the Adults 18-49 demographic.
If you enjoy reality hoax shows, happy days are here. In addition to the My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss and Ashton Kutcher-hosted You've Got A Friend programs that Fox and MTV will be premiering in the next few weeks, NBC has announced that it is also getting into the act with a three-episode The $25 Million Dollar Hoax reality series airing in November.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Brodie Smith and Kurt Gibson talk (Part 1)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Keo Motsepe: Not to put down my previous partners, but Jodie Sweetin is special
- Carrie Underwood: I "definitely" want more kids with husband Mike Fisher!
- Rob Kardashian's fiancee Blac Chyna robbed of $200k after burglar opens safe in her home
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Keo Motsepe talks pressure: I've never made it this far, so it's all or nothing
- Gwen Stefani receives Hero Award at 2016 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Carrie Underwood wins Female Vocalist of the Year and dedicates award to young girl killed by drunk driver
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates frontrunners Brodie Smith and Kurt Gibson after U-Turn
- Rob Kardashian lashes out after Khloe Kardashian calls Blac Chyna engagement "so f--ked up"