The $25 Million Dollar Hoax News
'$25 Million Dollar Hoax' debut gets swamped by 'CSI: Miami' special, draws only 7.1 million viewersNovember 15, 2004
CBS's special 90-minute CSI: Miami episode swamped the premiere of NBC's three-part $25 Million Dollar Hoax reality hoax miniseries on Monday. Facing a special tidal wave-themed CSI: Miami episode that began 30-minutes before $25 Million Dollar Hoax's 10PM ET/PT debut, Hoax's premiere drew 7.1 million overall viewers and a 3.2/8 rating/share in the Adults 18-49 demographic.
If you enjoy reality hoax shows, happy days are here. In addition to the My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss and Ashton Kutcher-hosted You've Got A Friend programs that Fox and MTV will be premiering in the next few weeks, NBC has announced that it is also getting into the act with a three-episode The $25 Million Dollar Hoax reality series airing in November.
- Kim Kardashian reveals Caitlyn Jenner's boobs are "the best" to Khloe Kardashian
- Ben Higgins' 'The Bachelor' season to reportedly feature Chris Soules' bachelorettes Becca Tilley and Amber James
- Kris Jenner reportedly wants to marry boyfriend Corey Gamble on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' finale
- Kendra Wilkinson tried to kill herself as a teen, overdosed on drugs and was institutionalized
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Alek Skarlatos flies home to Oregon after shooting at his college
- Scott Disick's mystery blonde is only 18-years-old, just graduated high school
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 1)
- Jennifer Lawrence: If Donald Trump becomes President, it will be the end of the world
- Scott Disick caught partying overnight with young, beautiful blonde