Actor Tom Sizemore wept and begged a Los Angeles County judge not to send him to jail, after he admitted violating his probation in a drug case.
Sony Pictures Television's "Shipmates," the syndicated reality dating show, has achieved the unlikely -- after failing to be renewed after two seasons in syndication (the second year of which ends this week) the program has managed to surface at the Spike TV cable network. The newly re-launched "First Network For Men" has ordered fifty new episodes of the program to begin airing in early 2004.
Zap2It.com reports that a new season of the syndicated dating show 'Shipmates' will premiere August 26th
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 1)
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' switches up the tribes and eliminates Kelley Wentworth