Actor Tom Sizemore wept and begged a Los Angeles County judge not to send him to jail, after he admitted violating his probation in a drug case.
Sony Pictures Television's "Shipmates," the syndicated reality dating show, has achieved the unlikely -- after failing to be renewed after two seasons in syndication (the second year of which ends this week) the program has managed to surface at the Spike TV cable network. The newly re-launched "First Network For Men" has ordered fifty new episodes of the program to begin airing in early 2004.
Zap2It.com reports that a new season of the syndicated dating show 'Shipmates' will premiere August 26th
- WE tv's new controversial 'Sex Box' to premiere February 27
- Kristin Cavallari writing 'Balancing on Heels' lifestyle book
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried wedding details revealed
- Teresa Giudice reportedly had angry phone call from prison, fighting with husband Joe Giudice
- Scott Disick tells Kourtney Kardashian he's moving out, sources say, and she's so sick of him
- Kendall Jenner sports blunt bangs in new Karl Largerfeld ad
- Carrie Underwood uses her baby bump as table in new photo
- Kim Kardashian posts video of 12-year-old Kanye West reciting Martin Luther King Jr. poem
- 'Dancing with the Stars' exes Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy dating again?