Actor Tom Sizemore wept and begged a Los Angeles County judge not to send him to jail, after he admitted violating his probation in a drug case.
Sony Pictures Television's "Shipmates," the syndicated reality dating show, has achieved the unlikely -- after failing to be renewed after two seasons in syndication (the second year of which ends this week) the program has managed to surface at the Spike TV cable network. The newly re-launched "First Network For Men" has ordered fifty new episodes of the program to begin airing in early 2004.
Zap2It.com reports that a new season of the syndicated dating show 'Shipmates' will premiere August 26th
- 'Big Brother' evicts Victor Arroyo from the house (again!) and jury members compete to return
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly adds 'Little Women: L.A.' star Terra Jole to the cast
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again
- Simone Biles: I can't go 'Dancing with the Stars' this season, but hope I can do the spring edition