Shear Genius 2 News
Bravo has announced that it has renewed Shear Genius for a third season.
Denise "Dee" Adames was crowned the winner of Bravo's Shear Genius during last night's finale of the reality competition's second season.
Host Jaclyn Smith said Shear Genius' second-season cast is just as talented as those featured on the Project Runway-like reality show's first edition, but added the new crop of cutters was additionally aided by a sense of camaraderie.
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 12 stylists who will compete on Shear Genius' second season, which will premiere Wednesday, June 25 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced open casting calls for its Top Design and Shear Genius reality competition series, both of which the network renewed last month for second seasons.
Bravo announced it has ordered second seasons of both its Top Design and Shear Genius reality series, with casting for both shows scheduled to commence in the coming weeks.
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe gets engaged to Shawn Booth, makes Nick Viall a runner-up once more
- Chris Harrison: Our finger was on the pulse of Bachelor Nation's hook-up scene when casting for 'Bachelor In Paradise'
- 'The Bachelorette' host: Either Nick Viall or Shawn Booth is going to be "truly upset," creating havoc
- 'The Bachelorette' and 'Bachelor Pad' alum Ed Swiderski gets married!
- Chris Harrison: I think we'll leave 'Bachelor in Paradise' with another couple in love
- Bobbi Kristina Brown dies at age 22 -- "finally at peace," autopsy pending for "non-natural" death
- Does 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison think Kaitlyn Bristowe made the right choice between Shawn Booth and Nick Viall?
- Former 'Deadliest Catch' producer shot to death in Pasadena
- 'Big Brother' dethrones HoH Jackie Ibarra, Clay Honeycutt and Becky Burgess remain on chopping block