Shear Genius 2 News
Bravo has announced that it has renewed Shear Genius for a third season.
Denise "Dee" Adames was crowned the winner of Bravo's Shear Genius during last night's finale of the reality competition's second season.
Host Jaclyn Smith said Shear Genius' second-season cast is just as talented as those featured on the Project Runway-like reality show's first edition, but added the new crop of cutters was additionally aided by a sense of camaraderie.
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 12 stylists who will compete on Shear Genius' second season, which will premiere Wednesday, June 25 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced open casting calls for its Top Design and Shear Genius reality competition series, both of which the network renewed last month for second seasons.
Bravo announced it has ordered second seasons of both its Top Design and Shear Genius reality series, with casting for both shows scheduled to commence in the coming weeks.
- 'Married at First Sight: The First Year' spinoff starring married couples picked up by FYI
- 'Big Brother' winner Dick "Evel Dick" Donato reveals he is HIV positive
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' seventh-season cast announced by Bravo
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly returning to 'The Real Housewives of New York City' cast
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber photographed meeting for romantic dinner in Paris
- 'The Voice' coach Adam Levine wins two four-chair turnarounds, calls himself "king" again
- 'Utopia' pioneers nominate two Utopians for exile and replacement, America nominates a third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)
- 'The Real Housewives' star reportedly top pick to replace Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'