Shear Genius 2 News
Bravo has announced that it has renewed Shear Genius for a third season.
Denise "Dee" Adames was crowned the winner of Bravo's Shear Genius during last night's finale of the reality competition's second season.
Host Jaclyn Smith said Shear Genius' second-season cast is just as talented as those featured on the Project Runway-like reality show's first edition, but added the new crop of cutters was additionally aided by a sense of camaraderie.
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 12 stylists who will compete on Shear Genius' second season, which will premiere Wednesday, June 25 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced open casting calls for its Top Design and Shear Genius reality competition series, both of which the network renewed last month for second seasons.
Bravo announced it has ordered second seasons of both its Top Design and Shear Genius reality series, with casting for both shows scheduled to commence in the coming weeks.
- Joan Rivers' personal doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly denies unauthorized procedure, didn't do a biopsy
- Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if we can continue 'Fashion Police' without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine it
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' stars June Shannon and Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson call it quits
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers remembering her on 'Fashion Police' special
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice denies report they are expecting a baby
- Angelea Preston finally reveals alleged reason for 'America's Next Top Model' disqualifcation, suing
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly expecting their second daughter
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Vanessa Hayden and the Red Team votes off Emmy Lou Munoz
- Kendra Wilkinson confronts Hank Baskett about cheating scandal