Shear Genius 2 News
Bravo has announced that it has renewed Shear Genius for a third season.
Denise "Dee" Adames was crowned the winner of Bravo's Shear Genius during last night's finale of the reality competition's second season.
Host Jaclyn Smith said Shear Genius' second-season cast is just as talented as those featured on the Project Runway-like reality show's first edition, but added the new crop of cutters was additionally aided by a sense of camaraderie.
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 12 stylists who will compete on Shear Genius' second season, which will premiere Wednesday, June 25 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced open casting calls for its Top Design and Shear Genius reality competition series, both of which the network renewed last month for second seasons.
Bravo announced it has ordered second seasons of both its Top Design and Shear Genius reality series, with casting for both shows scheduled to commence in the coming weeks.
- Prosecutors oppose 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice's halfway house request
- 'Big Brother' contestant Frankie Grande to star in Broadway musical
- Teresa Giudice and crisis manager Wendy Feldman end relationship over prison request
- 'Dancing with the Stars' first-time pro Allison Holker: I hope the show lets me come back because I'll be stronger
- Tori Spelling hospitalized for possible pneumonia
- 'The Voice' coaches advance six "Battle Round" winners and steal three artists
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Jonathan Bennett and pro partner Allison Holker, Alfonso Ribeiro tops leaderboard
- Jill Duggar Dillard and Derick Dillard reveal they are having a baby boy
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend