Shear Genius 2 News
Bravo has announced that it has renewed Shear Genius for a third season.
Denise "Dee" Adames was crowned the winner of Bravo's Shear Genius during last night's finale of the reality competition's second season.
Host Jaclyn Smith said Shear Genius' second-season cast is just as talented as those featured on the Project Runway-like reality show's first edition, but added the new crop of cutters was additionally aided by a sense of camaraderie.
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 12 stylists who will compete on Shear Genius' second season, which will premiere Wednesday, June 25 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced open casting calls for its Top Design and Shear Genius reality competition series, both of which the network renewed last month for second seasons.
Bravo announced it has ordered second seasons of both its Top Design and Shear Genius reality series, with casting for both shows scheduled to commence in the coming weeks.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon tweets on her 22nd birthday
- Bruce Jenner reportedly buys his own Malibu mansion for $3.6 million
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' dating couple C.J. Harris and Lebya Simpson talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' host: Neither Whitney Bischoff or Becca Tilley is a perfect choice for Chris Soules, no magical storybook romance
- Chris Harrison on 'The Bachelorette': I'm torn, both Kaitlyn Bristowe and Britt Nilsson would be phenomenal
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' eliminee So Kim talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' coach Christina Aguilera snags Jeremy Gaynor with US Army connection after four-chair battle
- 'The Bachelor' eliminee Kaitlyn Bristowe: My heart still hurts and I "totally" miss Chris Soules
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison on 'The Women Tell All:' I don't understand the hatred towards Britt Nilsson