Sex in the Itty Bitty City News
Zap2It.com reports that The Mississippi University for Women has asked MTV not to use its campus to interview prospective participants in its upcoming tentatively titled "Sex in the Itty Bitty City" series. Produced by MTV's news division, the program will follow several young women in small towns in the South as they search for their Mr. Right.
The AP reports that MTV is about to begin holding casting calls for its upcoming reality series Sex in the Itty Bitty City. The series, which focuses on single women aged 18-30 from small towns in the semi-rural South who are husband-hunting, is scheduled to hold auditions in Columbus, MS on Jan. 7, 2003; in Bill Clinton's old home town of Hope, AR on Jan. 9; and in Opelousas, LA on Jan. 11.
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg: Our 'Donnie Loves Jenny' reality show won't break us up!
- Janel Parrish dishes on 'Dancing with the Stars' finale: I think Alfonso Ribeiro is the one to beat
- 'Dancing with the Stars' partner Derek Hough: Bethany Mota and I hid stuff from the cameras
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 2)
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminee Te Jay McGrath talks (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner reportedly not phased new boyfriend Corey Gamble is an alleged stalker and abuser