Sex in the Itty Bitty City News
Zap2It.com reports that The Mississippi University for Women has asked MTV not to use its campus to interview prospective participants in its upcoming tentatively titled "Sex in the Itty Bitty City" series. Produced by MTV's news division, the program will follow several young women in small towns in the South as they search for their Mr. Right.
The AP reports that MTV is about to begin holding casting calls for its upcoming reality series Sex in the Itty Bitty City. The series, which focuses on single women aged 18-30 from small towns in the semi-rural South who are husband-hunting, is scheduled to hold auditions in Columbus, MS on Jan. 7, 2003; in Bill Clinton's old home town of Hope, AR on Jan. 9; and in Opelousas, LA on Jan. 11.
- Corinne Olympios is so fascinating, insists 'The Bachelor' host -- You will see her differently in a few weeks
- Summer Zervos sues Donald Trump for defamation after accusing ex-'The Apprentice' star of sexual assault
- Ali Fedotowsky talks sexuality on 'The Bachelor': Nick Viall's bachelorettes are better than this!
- Vanessa Grimaldi and I had magic, says 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall -- I'd be lucky to have her as a partner
- Amber Rose and Val Chmerkovskiy smooch for kiss cam
- Dominique Alexis -- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall: I couldn't get her off my mind but our spark disappeared
- Kourtney Kardashian spotted out with Justin Bieber again
- Corinne Olympios -- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall: I stand by her and her confidence
- 'The New Celebrity Apprentice' star Arnold Schwarzenegger terminates comedian Jon Lovitz