Sex in the Itty Bitty City News
Zap2It.com reports that The Mississippi University for Women has asked MTV not to use its campus to interview prospective participants in its upcoming tentatively titled "Sex in the Itty Bitty City" series. Produced by MTV's news division, the program will follow several young women in small towns in the South as they search for their Mr. Right.
The AP reports that MTV is about to begin holding casting calls for its upcoming reality series Sex in the Itty Bitty City. The series, which focuses on single women aged 18-30 from small towns in the semi-rural South who are husband-hunting, is scheduled to hold auditions in Columbus, MS on Jan. 7, 2003; in Bill Clinton's old home town of Hope, AR on Jan. 9; and in Opelousas, LA on Jan. 11.
- 'The Voice' eliminee Daniel Passino: Pharrell Williams didn't defend me, what I got was a eulogy
- Caitlyn Jenner reportedly posing nude with Olympic gold medal for 'Sports Illustrated' cover
- Cindy Crawford: "I'm so jealous" of Instagram-famous models like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid
- 'Dancing with the Stars' doing first-ever "Judges Team-Up Challenge" twist
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani to sing duet on 'The Voice'
- Paige VanZant reportedly dating 'Dancing with the Stars' Troupe member Alan Bersten
- Donald Trump becomes the presumptive Republican presidential nominee