Sex in the Itty Bitty City News
Zap2It.com reports that The Mississippi University for Women has asked MTV not to use its campus to interview prospective participants in its upcoming tentatively titled "Sex in the Itty Bitty City" series. Produced by MTV's news division, the program will follow several young women in small towns in the South as they search for their Mr. Right.
The AP reports that MTV is about to begin holding casting calls for its upcoming reality series Sex in the Itty Bitty City. The series, which focuses on single women aged 18-30 from small towns in the semi-rural South who are husband-hunting, is scheduled to hold auditions in Columbus, MS on Jan. 7, 2003; in Bill Clinton's old home town of Hope, AR on Jan. 9; and in Opelousas, LA on Jan. 11.
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days
- Joan Rivers still in serious condition, Melissa Rivers "so touched" by outpouring
- Kenya Moore denies dating 'The Real Housewives' co-star's ex-husband Kordell Stewart
- LeAnn Rimes under fire for joking about raping her boyfriend
- Cee Lo Green pleads no contest to charge of furnishing ecstasy to woman
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs spills on whether or not he had a threesome
- Adam Levine: I want 100 kids with Behati Prinsloo, marriage makes me feel more manly
- Joan Rivers in a medically-induced coma, Melissa Rivers reportedly emotional wreck waiting for news
- Sean Lowe on Catherine Giudici: My wife is smokin' hot, I'm stuck in her web