Sex in the Itty Bitty City News
Zap2It.com reports that The Mississippi University for Women has asked MTV not to use its campus to interview prospective participants in its upcoming tentatively titled "Sex in the Itty Bitty City" series. Produced by MTV's news division, the program will follow several young women in small towns in the South as they search for their Mr. Right.
The AP reports that MTV is about to begin holding casting calls for its upcoming reality series Sex in the Itty Bitty City. The series, which focuses on single women aged 18-30 from small towns in the semi-rural South who are husband-hunting, is scheduled to hold auditions in Columbus, MS on Jan. 7, 2003; in Bill Clinton's old home town of Hope, AR on Jan. 9; and in Opelousas, LA on Jan. 11.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West win big cash settlement over leaked proposal video
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga fined for wasting water during drought
- Tila Tequila pulled from U.K.'s 'Celebrity Big Brother' for expressing pro-Hitler views
- Simon Cowell on One Direction break: "Having a year off is going to be a healthy thing"
- Rob Kardashian: Milkshakes started all my weight gain
- Carrie Underwood shares photo of son playing piano
- Nick Viall reportedly may go 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' announces Chaka Khan joins Season 21
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins opens up about what he's looking for in a girl and his dream date!