Sarah Palin's Alaska News
Bristol Palin says viewers will see her true colors in her new reality show Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp, which will premiere June 19 on Lifetime and also star her three-year-old son Tripp.
Bristol Palin will be giving Dancing with the Stars viewers a chance to walk a mile in her dancing shoes.
"Sarah Palin's Alaska," the hit of the TLC lineup in recent weeks, is unlikely to be back for a new season, Entertainment Weekly reports.
Sarah Palin has upset PETA again.
Bristol Palin has apologized for a heated online exchange in which she and her sister Willow repeatedly used curse words and gay slurs to attack Facebook users who were critical of Sarah Palin's Alaska, the new Palin family reality series which premiered on TLC on Sunday night.
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' draws nearly 5 million viewers, sets TLC record
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says her new TV reality series "is not 'Housewives of Alaska'" but is about the state's "uniqueness."
Discovery Communications has confirmed it has acquired the rights to Sarah Palin's Alaska and announced it will air the new reality documentary series on its TLC cable network.
Sarah Palin and Mark Burnett's new reality series has reportedly found a home.
Mark Burnett is reportedly joining forces with a former vice presidential candidate for a new reality series.
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon