Sarah Palin's Alaska News
Bristol Palin says viewers will see her true colors in her new reality show Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp, which will premiere June 19 on Lifetime and also star her three-year-old son Tripp.
Bristol Palin will be giving Dancing with the Stars viewers a chance to walk a mile in her dancing shoes.
"Sarah Palin's Alaska," the hit of the TLC lineup in recent weeks, is unlikely to be back for a new season, Entertainment Weekly reports.
Sarah Palin has upset PETA again.
Bristol Palin has apologized for a heated online exchange in which she and her sister Willow repeatedly used curse words and gay slurs to attack Facebook users who were critical of Sarah Palin's Alaska, the new Palin family reality series which premiered on TLC on Sunday night.
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' draws nearly 5 million viewers, sets TLC record
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says her new TV reality series "is not 'Housewives of Alaska'" but is about the state's "uniqueness."
Discovery Communications has confirmed it has acquired the rights to Sarah Palin's Alaska and announced it will air the new reality documentary series on its TLC cable network.
Sarah Palin and Mark Burnett's new reality series has reportedly found a home.
Mark Burnett is reportedly joining forces with a former vice presidential candidate for a new reality series.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 2)
- 'The Amazing Race' "Cousins" team member Jamal Zadran talks (Part 1)
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' all-stars Stephen "tWitch" Boss and Allison Holker get married
- Demi Lovato: I couldn't go an hour without cocaine and would smuggle it on planes
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Bob Harper's Blue Team member Bobby Saleem
- 'The Voice' eliminates James Wolpert and Cole Vosbury, determines Top 3 finale artists
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Nicole Jasper and Travis Jasper talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Timothy Sweeney and Marie "Reebs" Mazzocchi talk (Part 1)
- Adam Shankman checks himself into rehab to seek treatment