Sarah Palin's Alaska News
Running Wild with Bear Grylls is returning to NBC this summer.
Bristol Palin says viewers will see her true colors in her new reality show Bristol Palin: Life's a Tripp, which will premiere June 19 on Lifetime and also star her three-year-old son Tripp.
Bristol Palin will be giving Dancing with the Stars viewers a chance to walk a mile in her dancing shoes.
"Sarah Palin's Alaska," the hit of the TLC lineup in recent weeks, is unlikely to be back for a new season, Entertainment Weekly reports.
Sarah Palin has upset PETA again.
Bristol Palin has apologized for a heated online exchange in which she and her sister Willow repeatedly used curse words and gay slurs to attack Facebook users who were critical of Sarah Palin's Alaska, the new Palin family reality series which premiered on TLC on Sunday night.
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' draws nearly 5 million viewers, sets TLC record
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says her new TV reality series "is not 'Housewives of Alaska'" but is about the state's "uniqueness."
Discovery Communications has confirmed it has acquired the rights to Sarah Palin's Alaska and announced it will air the new reality documentary series on its TLC cable network.
Sarah Palin and Mark Burnett's new reality series has reportedly found a home.
- Bruce Jenner tears up when learning Kris Jenner made Kourtney Kardashian the executor of her living will
- 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls' to debut second season July 13 on NBC
- 'Last Comic Standing' to premiere ninth season July 22 on NBC
- Ray J negotiates 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood' return after threatening to quit
- Khloe Kardashian spotted partying and holding hands with French Montana in Miami
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly staged breakup and have remained together all along
- 'American Idol's Maddie Walker: Harry Connick Jr. was upset about my ouster, he pulled me aside to chat
- Bear Grylls to test 14 American men on new 'The Island' reality series for NBC
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 1)