Queer Eye For The Straight Guy News
Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is being revived for Netflix.
Bravo has announced it will broadcast a Queer Eye reunion special to celebrate the reality series' 10-year anniversary next month.
Ted Allen has gotten engaged to longtime partner Barry Rice.
It's not Mythbusters: Food Edition, but it sounds awfully close.
Bravo is finally set to air Queer Eye's final 10 episodes, ending the show's long journey that none of the "Fab Five" initially expected from the reality makeover series.
Bravo has announced that Queer Eye's final ten episodes -- which, back in January, the network had previously announced would air this past summer -- will finally premiere with back-to-back new episodes on Tuesday, October 2 at 9PM ET/PT.
Bravo has formally announced Queer Eye's final season will premiere sometime this fall as part of the cable network's 2007-2008 primetime programming line-up.
Lifetime announced it has ordered How to Look Good Naked, a new reality series that will feature soon-to-be-former Queer Eye for the Straight Guy Fab Five member Carson Kressley educating women of all shapes and sizes on how to flatter their figure without extreme dieting or cosmetic surgery.
The Style Network has announced the premiere of Dress My Nest, a new reality series that will use a person's favorite clothing as inspiration for the design of a living space in their house. The half-hour series is scheduled to debut on Wednesday, March 28.
After previously responding coyly to a Summer 2006 report that the show was being canceled, Bravo announced today that Queer Eye will come to an end this summer when the cable network plans to air the reality show's final 10 all-new episodes.
- 'The Voice' recap: Top 12 artists perform live, Shania Twain serves as coach, Chris Blue & Brennley Brown steal the show
- 'The Bachelor's Chris Soules arrested for leaving scene of fatal crash with tractor
- 'Dancing with the Stars' shocker: Heather Morris and pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy ousted after perfect score
- Exclusive: Ozzy Lusth talks 'Survivor: Game Changers' (Part 2) -- It sucks to be dethroned and hear of pre-game alliances
- Nick Viall: Vanessa Grimaldi and I have a lot of things to work on, we don't feel pressure to look perfect
- Caitlyn Jenner reacts to Kris Jenner's slamming of her memoir -- "I feel like the book is extraordinarily honest"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- Nick Viall -- 6 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrity
- Jennifer Lopez says Alex Rodriguez romance started with random lunch run-in