Pirate Master News
The 16 buccaneer wannabes competing on CBS' new Pirate Master reality competition series set sail on the Picton Castle in search of Captain Henry Steel's treasure during last night's season premiere. But despite powering his crew through the first Expedition as well as making a last ditch attempt to get his fellow pirates to join him and mutiny against the ship's Captain during Pirate Master's first Pirate Court, John Lakness, a 25-year-old scientist/Chippendale Dancer from Carlisle, MA, was the first swashbuckler cut adrift.
Thinking of CBS' new Mark Burnett-created Pirate Master reality competition series as just "Survivor on a boat" is incorrect according to Cameron Daddo, the new show's host.
CBS has revealed the identities of the 16 buccaneer wannabes who will compete in Pirate Master, a new swashbuckling reality series created by Mark Burnett that is scheduled to premiere on Thursday, May 31 at 8PM ET/PT.
Can't wait until May 31 to get a look at the 16 buccaneer wannabes that will compete in Survivor producer Mark Burnett's new Pirate Master reality series? Check out the below video to meet them now!
Avast, there! Batten down the hatches and prepare to set sail as CBS has announced that Pirate Master, a new swashbuckling reality series created by Mark Burnett, will premiere on Thursday, May 31 at 8PM ET/PT -- the seventh anniversary of the date that Survivor, Burnett's original CBS reality series, debuted.
Apparently one season of Survivor: Pearl Islands wasn't enough for CBS and Survivor producer Mark Burnett. Three years after the broadcast of the seventh pirate-themed Survivor edition that introduced pillaging, mutiny, and a poorly received Pirates of the Caribbean-like "ghost tribe" twist to reality viewers, CBS has confirmed that it has ordered a new untitled Mark Burnett "pirate-themed reality adventure" show.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise's Amanda Stanton and Josh Murray discuss life after filming -- When did Josh move in? How about her kids?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise: After Paradise' to feature Jared Haibon, Caila Quinn, Wells Adams, Paul Scheer and Flula Borg
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy: I don't think 'Dancing with the Stars' producers favor Derek Hough anymore
- Josh Murray claims he doesn't moan and blames 'Bachelor in Paradise' editing, but Amanda Stanton says that's fiction -- "He does"
- Blac Chyna poses nude for 'Paper' magazine
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 cast officially announced by ABC
- Tiara Soleim -- 9 things to know about the 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelorette
- 'So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation' sends Tahani Anderson home before final performance show
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' adds Wells Adams and Jami Letain, Nick Viall and Josh Murray have explosive fight after Emily Ferguson, Haley Ferguson, Carl King, Ryan Beckett and Daniel Maguire exit