No Boundaries News
The Outdoor Life Network has released the complete regular airtime schedule for "No Boundaries." New episodes of the program will air Mondays at 8PM ET. Each episode will then repeat at 11PM ET Monday evenings as well as 2PM ET of the following Sunday.
'No Boundaries' gets 3rd US broadcast chance, show to premiere on Outdoor Life Network September 30thSeptember 27, 2002
The producers of "No Boundaries" -- the show the was hyped by The WB, pulled from the airwaves, returned to the airwaves after several months, and then pulled yet again -- have announced that "No Boundaries" will premiere on the Outdoor Life Network (OLN) on Mondays at 8 pm, beginning September 30th, 2002.
The WB announced it has pulled the plug on its midseason series "No Boundaries," with low ratings cited as the cause of death. "No Boundaries," a Ford-sponsored reality series, had its last The WB broadcast on Sunday, 3/24/2002. The series was the first program to be produced by both a U.S. and Canadian network for simultaneous broadcast in both countries. Its Canadian airings on Global, where it has proven to be a modest success, have not been effected.
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Josh Murray: "No" I do not miss my ex-fiancee Andi Dorfman
- Justin Guarini stars in a hilarious Diet Dr. Pepper commercial
- Bravo renews 'Don't Be Tardy,' orders new NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak Biermann spinoff 'NeNe and Kim: The Road to Riches'
- NBC orders new reality series 'First Dates' executive produced by Ellen DeGeneres
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Michael Sam offends NFL player with slam about closet gays in league
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly dumps Scott Disick
- Jason Aldean talks kids with new wife Brittany Kerr, a former 'American Idol' contestant
- Bruce Jenner tears up when learning Kris Jenner made Kourtney Kardashian the executor of her living will
- 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls' to debut second season July 13 on NBC