No Boundaries News
The Outdoor Life Network has released the complete regular airtime schedule for "No Boundaries." New episodes of the program will air Mondays at 8PM ET. Each episode will then repeat at 11PM ET Monday evenings as well as 2PM ET of the following Sunday.
'No Boundaries' gets 3rd US broadcast chance, show to premiere on Outdoor Life Network September 30thSeptember 27, 2002
The producers of "No Boundaries" -- the show the was hyped by The WB, pulled from the airwaves, returned to the airwaves after several months, and then pulled yet again -- have announced that "No Boundaries" will premiere on the Outdoor Life Network (OLN) on Mondays at 8 pm, beginning September 30th, 2002.
The WB announced it has pulled the plug on its midseason series "No Boundaries," with low ratings cited as the cause of death. "No Boundaries," a Ford-sponsored reality series, had its last The WB broadcast on Sunday, 3/24/2002. The series was the first program to be produced by both a U.S. and Canadian network for simultaneous broadcast in both countries. Its Canadian airings on Global, where it has proven to be a modest success, have not been effected.
- Kristin Cavallari shares texts from Jay Cutler: "need u home asap"
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' seventh-season live finale date announced
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici celebrate wedding anniversary via romantic getaway
- Kylie Jenner: I'm still studying for my high-school diploma
- 'Party Down South' to debut third season February 26 on CMT
- 'Food Fighters' gets picked up for a second season by NBC
- Jeana Keough reportedly coming back to 'The Real Housewives of Orange County'
- Cynthia Bailey ends friendship with 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' co-star NeNe Leakes
- WE tv's new controversial 'Sex Box' to premiere February 27