No Boundaries News
The Outdoor Life Network has released the complete regular airtime schedule for "No Boundaries." New episodes of the program will air Mondays at 8PM ET. Each episode will then repeat at 11PM ET Monday evenings as well as 2PM ET of the following Sunday.
'No Boundaries' gets 3rd US broadcast chance, show to premiere on Outdoor Life Network September 30thSeptember 27, 2002
The producers of "No Boundaries" -- the show the was hyped by The WB, pulled from the airwaves, returned to the airwaves after several months, and then pulled yet again -- have announced that "No Boundaries" will premiere on the Outdoor Life Network (OLN) on Mondays at 8 pm, beginning September 30th, 2002.
The WB announced it has pulled the plug on its midseason series "No Boundaries," with low ratings cited as the cause of death. "No Boundaries," a Ford-sponsored reality series, had its last The WB broadcast on Sunday, 3/24/2002. The series was the first program to be produced by both a U.S. and Canadian network for simultaneous broadcast in both countries. Its Canadian airings on Global, where it has proven to be a modest success, have not been effected.
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Sometimes it felt like Harry Connick Jr. was talking sign language
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists
- Lindsay Lohan reveals how her 36-name list of sexual partners leaked
- 'American Idol' judge Keith Urban: This season is like 'The Hunger Games,' Harry Connick Jr. and I are wired differently
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty's merged Solarrion tribe takes out LJ McKanas