No Boundaries News
The Outdoor Life Network has released the complete regular airtime schedule for "No Boundaries." New episodes of the program will air Mondays at 8PM ET. Each episode will then repeat at 11PM ET Monday evenings as well as 2PM ET of the following Sunday.
'No Boundaries' gets 3rd US broadcast chance, show to premiere on Outdoor Life Network September 30thSeptember 27, 2002
The producers of "No Boundaries" -- the show the was hyped by The WB, pulled from the airwaves, returned to the airwaves after several months, and then pulled yet again -- have announced that "No Boundaries" will premiere on the Outdoor Life Network (OLN) on Mondays at 8 pm, beginning September 30th, 2002.
The WB announced it has pulled the plug on its midseason series "No Boundaries," with low ratings cited as the cause of death. "No Boundaries," a Ford-sponsored reality series, had its last The WB broadcast on Sunday, 3/24/2002. The series was the first program to be produced by both a U.S. and Canadian network for simultaneous broadcast in both countries. Its Canadian airings on Global, where it has proven to be a modest success, have not been effected.
- Reasons for split: Whitney Bischoff didn't like the change in Chris Soules and his big ego, says source
- Hulu CEO Mike Hopkins: We're done with '19 Kids & Counting' "for the time being," more TLC advertisers drop out
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison talks Chris Soules/Whitney Bischoff split
- 'The Bachelor' couple Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff call off engagement and split!
- Mariah Carey talks 'American Idol' as end nears: It's so boring and fake, I'd never be involved again
- 'The Bachelorette' producers fervently draft comedian Amy Schumer for next leading lady
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans turns herself into police, charged with domestic violence
- Family source says Bobby Brown will "never" take daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown off life support
- '19 Kids & Counting's return reportedly very unlikely due to Josh Duggar molestation scandal