No Boundaries News
The Outdoor Life Network has released the complete regular airtime schedule for "No Boundaries." New episodes of the program will air Mondays at 8PM ET. Each episode will then repeat at 11PM ET Monday evenings as well as 2PM ET of the following Sunday.
'No Boundaries' gets 3rd US broadcast chance, show to premiere on Outdoor Life Network September 30thSeptember 27, 2002
The producers of "No Boundaries" -- the show the was hyped by The WB, pulled from the airwaves, returned to the airwaves after several months, and then pulled yet again -- have announced that "No Boundaries" will premiere on the Outdoor Life Network (OLN) on Mondays at 8 pm, beginning September 30th, 2002.
The WB announced it has pulled the plug on its midseason series "No Boundaries," with low ratings cited as the cause of death. "No Boundaries," a Ford-sponsored reality series, had its last The WB broadcast on Sunday, 3/24/2002. The series was the first program to be produced by both a U.S. and Canadian network for simultaneous broadcast in both countries. Its Canadian airings on Global, where it has proven to be a modest success, have not been effected.
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns La Tasha McCutchen thirteenth-season champion
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson champion
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians