Nashville Star 3 News
Grammy-winning country singer LeAnn Rimes underwent minor surgery in Los Angeles Tuesday for a leg injury suffered during her "This Woman" tour.
Former Poison frontman Bret Michaels says he will break from his "Freedom of Sound" tour in early 2006 for a TV campaign for juvenile diabetes.
Erika Jo Heriges, an 18-year-old high school senior from Lebanon, Tennessee, was crowned the winner of USA Network's Nashville Star 3 during Tuesday night's live broadcast of the third edition of the country music competition reality show.
USA Network has announced that illness will once again prevent Nashville Star 3 host LeAnn Rimes from hosting tonight's penultimate episode of the country music reality competition series. As she did last week, fellow country artist Sara Evans will fill in for Rimes.
Nashville Star host LeAnn Rimes has been diagnosed with viral bronchitis, forcing her to take a sick leave from the USA Network show.
A contestant on the TV reality show "Nashville Star" has accused producers of manufacturing a controversy that got her booted off the program.
USA Network has announced the identities of the ten finalists who will be competing on the third season of its Nashville Star reality talent search series beginning Tuesday, March 1 at 10PM ET/PT.
USA Network completed its wholesale makeover (although more traditional country music fans might term it a "wholesale destruction") of its Nashville Star country music reality talent search series on Thursday, announcing that hard rocker Bret Michaels, the front man for Poison, will serve as the third and final celebrity judge for its upcoming third edition of the series.
USA Network has announced that the third season of its revamped Nashville Star reality talent search series, now hosted by country music star LeAnn Rimes, will premiere Tuesday, March 1 at 10PM ET/PT.
USA Network's shakeup of its Nashville Star series continued last week with the announcement that country music star LeAnn Rimes will replace Access Hollywood co-host Nancy O'Dell as the host of the upcoming third edition of the country music reality series. The news follows an earlier announcement that the show was changing its format to be "young and fun" and "reflect what's happening on today's country music scene."
- Kylie Jenner spends Thanksgiving with Tyga and her blended family
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's Orkun tribe votes out Ciera Eastin and Stephen Fishbach in special double episode
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Derek Hough: Winning 'Dancing with the Stars' with Bindi Irwin was so different from my five other victories
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season
- Jessa Duggar shares new photo of Josh Duggar and Anna Duggar's new daughter