Nashville Star 3 News
Grammy-winning country singer LeAnn Rimes underwent minor surgery in Los Angeles Tuesday for a leg injury suffered during her "This Woman" tour.
Former Poison frontman Bret Michaels says he will break from his "Freedom of Sound" tour in early 2006 for a TV campaign for juvenile diabetes.
Erika Jo Heriges, an 18-year-old high school senior from Lebanon, Tennessee, was crowned the winner of USA Network's Nashville Star 3 during Tuesday night's live broadcast of the third edition of the country music competition reality show.
USA Network has announced that illness will once again prevent Nashville Star 3 host LeAnn Rimes from hosting tonight's penultimate episode of the country music reality competition series. As she did last week, fellow country artist Sara Evans will fill in for Rimes.
Nashville Star host LeAnn Rimes has been diagnosed with viral bronchitis, forcing her to take a sick leave from the USA Network show.
A contestant on the TV reality show "Nashville Star" has accused producers of manufacturing a controversy that got her booted off the program.
USA Network has announced the identities of the ten finalists who will be competing on the third season of its Nashville Star reality talent search series beginning Tuesday, March 1 at 10PM ET/PT.
USA Network completed its wholesale makeover (although more traditional country music fans might term it a "wholesale destruction") of its Nashville Star country music reality talent search series on Thursday, announcing that hard rocker Bret Michaels, the front man for Poison, will serve as the third and final celebrity judge for its upcoming third edition of the series.
USA Network has announced that the third season of its revamped Nashville Star reality talent search series, now hosted by country music star LeAnn Rimes, will premiere Tuesday, March 1 at 10PM ET/PT.
USA Network's shakeup of its Nashville Star series continued last week with the announcement that country music star LeAnn Rimes will replace Access Hollywood co-host Nancy O'Dell as the host of the upcoming third edition of the country music reality series. The news follows an earlier announcement that the show was changing its format to be "young and fun" and "reflect what's happening on today's country music scene."
- Khloe Kardashian: I think I've lost 35 pounds, I'm addicted to working out
- Former 'The Bachelorette' suitor Kasey Stewart dating actress Hilary Swank?
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt reportedly filming new reality show for WEtv
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' -- Which three stars, including a popular villain, have hinted they'll appear on Season 2?
- 'The Bachelorette' contestant Shawn Evans hit in head with brick thrown by Mickey "Mickey Coco" Rappaport
- Sean Lowe responds to backlash from reputation-damaging 'Celebrity Wife Swap' edit
- Kaitlyn Bristowe blogs "What I Love About Shawn:" We acknowledge each other's imperfections, and yes, I get mad at him
- Caitlyn Jenner playfully tries to speak in best feminine voice for Kim Kardashian
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Jason Roy, a sole HoH is crowned