My Life Is A Sitcom News
Move over Ozzy Osbourne. The Hollywood Reporter reports that ABC Family is turning the reality program genre on its head with "My Life Is a Sitcom," a new half-hour primetime reality series about finding a real-life family to serve as the stars of their own sitcom. ABC Family has given a 13-episode order to Nash Entertainment for the series. ABC Family will conduct a nationwide search to find a family to play themselves. It's like MTV's reality series hit "The Osbournes" -- except this family won't start off famous.
- 'The Bachelor' producers reportedly deciding between two possible next Bachelor stars
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Stanley Glover talks
- 'America's Got Talent' judges advance eight ninth-season acts straight to live shows
- 'The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All:' Who were the night's big hams? Was the Chris Soules speed date staged?
- Andi Dorfman: I made the right decision on Josh Murray's lie detector results, my journey's ending is "incredible"
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum pretend to reveal baby's sex for the first time
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison reveals lie detector test results during 'The Men Tell All' special
- Adam Levine marries Behati Prinsloo in Mexico
- Kanye West announces new album for release this fall