My Life Is A Sitcom News
Move over Ozzy Osbourne. The Hollywood Reporter reports that ABC Family is turning the reality program genre on its head with "My Life Is a Sitcom," a new half-hour primetime reality series about finding a real-life family to serve as the stars of their own sitcom. ABC Family has given a 13-episode order to Nash Entertainment for the series. ABC Family will conduct a nationwide search to find a family to play themselves. It's like MTV's reality series hit "The Osbournes" -- except this family won't start off famous.
- 'Married at First Sight: The First Year' spinoff starring married couples picked up by FYI
- 'Big Brother' winner Dick "Evel Dick" Donato reveals he is HIV positive
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' seventh-season cast announced by Bravo
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly returning to 'The Real Housewives of New York City' cast
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber photographed meeting for romantic dinner in Paris
- 'The Voice' coach Adam Levine wins two four-chair turnarounds, calls himself "king" again
- 'Utopia' pioneers nominate two Utopians for exile and replacement, America nominates a third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)
- 'The Real Housewives' star reportedly top pick to replace Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'