My Life Is A Sitcom News
Move over Ozzy Osbourne. The Hollywood Reporter reports that ABC Family is turning the reality program genre on its head with "My Life Is a Sitcom," a new half-hour primetime reality series about finding a real-life family to serve as the stars of their own sitcom. ABC Family has given a 13-episode order to Nash Entertainment for the series. ABC Family will conduct a nationwide search to find a family to play themselves. It's like MTV's reality series hit "The Osbournes" -- except this family won't start off famous.
- Exclusive Interview: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Sierra Dawn Thomas opens up
- Advertisers back out of working with TLC's '19 Kids & Counting' if show returns
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: One guy in particular blew me away
- Exclusive: Rodney Lavoie Jr. dishes on 'Survivor: Worlds Apart'
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Rochelle Nevedal and Michael Dombrowski talk
- Kendall Jenner spotted wearing race car driver Lewis Hamilton's gold chain fueling dating rumors
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe cuts Kupah James before Rose Ceremony for outburst
- TLC pulls '19 Kids & Counting' off the air following Josh Duggar molestation revelation
- Exclusive: Hayley Keel and Blair Townsend talk 'The Amazing Race' and finishing third