My Life Is A Sitcom News
Move over Ozzy Osbourne. The Hollywood Reporter reports that ABC Family is turning the reality program genre on its head with "My Life Is a Sitcom," a new half-hour primetime reality series about finding a real-life family to serve as the stars of their own sitcom. ABC Family has given a 13-episode order to Nash Entertainment for the series. ABC Family will conduct a nationwide search to find a family to play themselves. It's like MTV's reality series hit "The Osbournes" -- except this family won't start off famous.
- Exclusive: Malcolm Freberg talks the wild 'Survivor' Tribal Council and what J.T. Thomas was doing
- 'The Bachelorette' star Rachel Lindsay watches six bachelors strip on 'Ellen' group date
- Rob Kardashian: "I can't wait to hear what my baby's voice sounds like"
- Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess spotted flirting on possible date at country bar
- 'Fixer Upper' couple Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines to star on new 'Behind the Design' HGTV spinoff
- 'Little People, Big World' star Tori Roloff posts photo of baby bump at 31 weeks
- Gene Simmons' daughter Sophie Simmons calls out Katey Sagal over affair with dad
- Nancy Kerrigan's 'Dancing with the Stars' debut draws "break a leg" tweet from Kristi Yamaguchi
- Rob Lowe and sons to star in new 'The Lowe Files' unexplained phenomena reality series for A&E