My Life Is A Sitcom News
Move over Ozzy Osbourne. The Hollywood Reporter reports that ABC Family is turning the reality program genre on its head with "My Life Is a Sitcom," a new half-hour primetime reality series about finding a real-life family to serve as the stars of their own sitcom. ABC Family has given a 13-episode order to Nash Entertainment for the series. ABC Family will conduct a nationwide search to find a family to play themselves. It's like MTV's reality series hit "The Osbournes" -- except this family won't start off famous.
- Kris Jenner formally files for divorce from husband Bruce Jenner
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish struggles with ankle injury
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly "terrified" Scott Disick going to leave her
- TLC reveals six couples to star on the second season of '90 Day Fiance,' to premiere October 19
- Kim Kardashian nude photos allegedly released online by hackers
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Karina Smirnoff: Randy Couture is smooth and pure muscle, we don't have any competition
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' to reportedly continue starring Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson despite "Mama June" Shannon split
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani: Adam Levine is "so inappropriate, it's crazy"
- Paula Deen to do first TV interview since wake of scandal