My Fair Brady
U.S. actor Christopher Knight, aka Peter Brady on the 1970s series "The Brady Bunch," and his wife, model Adrianne Curry, are separating, their manager said. Full Story
Christopher Knight is disappointed and Adrianne Curry feels her husband was disrespected last week by Florence Henderson when she claimed the My Fair Brady lovebirds were pushed into getting engaged by VH1.
Florence Henderson claims VH1 tried to strong-arm My Fair Brady lovebirds Christopher Knight and Adrianne Curry into getting engaged.
VH1 has announced My Fair Brady... Maybe Baby? -- the third season of its My Fair Brady reality series that hasn't aired a new episode in over a year -- will premiere on Sunday, January 20 at 10:30PM ET/PT.
WE tv has announced it will air Chris and Adrianne Do Russia, a two-hour docu-reality special starring My Fair Brady lovebirds Christopher Knight and Adrianne Curry as they embark on a Russian adventure, on Sunday, December 2 at 9PM ET/PT.
VH1 enjoyed its best year ever in 2006, and the basic cable network has some of its reality programming to thank.
The stars of VH1's "My Fair Brady" -- model Adrianne Curry and actor Christopher Knight -- have tied the knot in Joliet, Ill.
The May-December romance of Christopher "Peter Brady" Knight and "America's Next Top Model" Adrianne Curry is entering a new phase.
The romantic adventures of Christopher "Peter Brady" Knight and "America's Top Model" winner Adrianne Curry will continue a second season on VH1.
VH1's latest reality show lets viewers into the not-so-private lives of Christopher "Peter Brady" Knight and his model girlfriend, Adrianne Curry.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' host Tom Bergeron calls for truce in Nick Viall and William Shatner feud
- Dawson Coyle talks being stolen by Alicia Keys on 'The Voice': It was a crazy, awesome surprise!
- Yolanda Hadid to coach aspiring models and moms on Lifetime's new 'Model Moms' reality series
- 'Married at First Sight' couple Sonia Granados and Nick Pendergrast announce split and file for divorce
- Vanessa Grimaldi: I don't think Nick Viall and I were "awkward" on 'The Bachelor: After the Final Rose'
- Kristin Cavallari leaving Chicago after husband Jay Cutler cut by Bears football team
- Nick Viall reacts to William Shatner's Twitter posts urging fans to kick him off 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Voice' Battles recap: Coaches advance seven artists, including Johnny Gates, Chris Blue & Dawson Coyle
- Chrissy Teigen captures video of her daughter Luna's first word
- Exclusive: Caleb Reynolds talks 'Survivor' -- Brad Culpepper was scared to have another alpha male in his tribe
- 'America's Got Talent' and 'American Ninja Warrior' season premiere dates announced by NBC
- 'Survivor: South Pacific' castaway Mikayla Wingle marries fiance Michael Stapf in New Orleans wedding
- Nick Viall: Vanessa Grimaldi in 'Dancing with the Stars' audience makes me feel more comfortable, she's very supportive
- Johnny Hayes: Success on 'The Voice' is 80 percent mental preparation and not all about talent
- Josh West on 'The Voice': Coach Adam Levine was an obvious choice but Gwen Stefani almost had me!
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy: I'm marrying Peta Murgatroyd at the "perfect" venue
- Mariah Carey narrating 'All I Want for Christmas is You' animated movie
- Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess talk 'Dancing with the Stars' chemistry and apparent grope
- 'The Voice' Battles recap: 9 artists advance including Anatalia Villaranda, Lauren Duski & Ashley Levin
- 'The Bachelor' alum AshLee Frazier marries fiance Aaron Williams in outdoor Texas wedding
- Mel B files for divorce from husband Stephen Belafonte
- 'Dancing with the Stars' recap: Simone Biles edges out Rashad Jennings for first place on judges' leaderboard
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)