Monster Garage News
Jesse James' move to Austin apparently would have been a no-go without estranged wife Sandra Bullock's blessing.
Jesse James is looking to get paid by a company he claims used his likeness without his permission.
Jesse James publicly stated he's "100% sure" that estranged wife Sandra Bullock won't take him back after he admitted to cheating on her, however his ex-wife Janine Lindemulder apparently thinks that's a lie.
Jesse James has confirmed that he admitted to estranged wife Sandra Bullock that he had several extramarital affairs after reports of his infidelity first surfaced in March.
Jesse James claims he knows why he threw away his "pretty amazing life" with estranged wife Sandra Bullock by carrying out several extramarital affairs.
Jesse James has publicly admitted it was a big mistake for him to have extramarital affairs while wed to Sandra Bullock.
Jesse James apparently wants to make sure there's no unflattering evidence about his character in an upcoming civil case.
Jesse James is reportedly on the move.
Jesse James is apparently ready to publicly discuss allegations that he cheated on wife Sandra Bullock and his subsequent stint in rehab.
While the events leading up to their recent separation have been anything but discreet, Jesse James and Sandra Bullock's divorce will reportedly likely be a clean split.
- 'Summer Camp' reality series to debut July 11 on USA, be hosted by Matt Rogers
- Jennifer Hudson reportedly signs deal to serve as 'American Idol' judge
- CMT orders more episodes of 'Dog and Beth: On the Hunt'
- 'Who Do You Think You Are?' revived by TLC, fourth season to premiere July 23
- Ke$ha slammed by TV watchdog group for drinking own urine on her MTV reality show
- Khloe Kardashian: It would be fun to have a baby boy with Lamar Odom
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E after 13 seasons and 243 interventions
- Tamra Barney getting her own 'The Real Housewives' wedding spinoff
- 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham signs development deal for own reality show