Monster Garage News
Jesse James' move to Austin apparently would have been a no-go without estranged wife Sandra Bullock's blessing.
Jesse James is looking to get paid by a company he claims used his likeness without his permission.
Jesse James publicly stated he's "100% sure" that estranged wife Sandra Bullock won't take him back after he admitted to cheating on her, however his ex-wife Janine Lindemulder apparently thinks that's a lie.
Jesse James has confirmed that he admitted to estranged wife Sandra Bullock that he had several extramarital affairs after reports of his infidelity first surfaced in March.
Jesse James claims he knows why he threw away his "pretty amazing life" with estranged wife Sandra Bullock by carrying out several extramarital affairs.
Jesse James has publicly admitted it was a big mistake for him to have extramarital affairs while wed to Sandra Bullock.
Jesse James apparently wants to make sure there's no unflattering evidence about his character in an upcoming civil case.
Jesse James is reportedly on the move.
Jesse James is apparently ready to publicly discuss allegations that he cheated on wife Sandra Bullock and his subsequent stint in rehab.
While the events leading up to their recent separation have been anything but discreet, Jesse James and Sandra Bullock's divorce will reportedly likely be a clean split.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case