Miscellaneous Reality TV News
LeAnn Rimes has stopped taking birth control in her attempt to begin a family with her husband Eddie Cibrian.
Reality TV viewers probably suspected the raciest show out there right now is VH1's Dating Naked. Well, think again.
A&E Network has announced it's ordered Lachey's Bar, a new docu-reality series following brothers Nick Lachey and Drew Lachey as they open a bar in their hometown of Cincinnati, OH.
Courtney Stodden has reconciled with Doug Hutchison, her estranged husband.
Rebecca Romijn is arguably the best possible host for Skin Wars.
Party Down South is reportedly losing a significant cast member.
Bear Grylls and Zac Efron rappel shirtless in a video clip from the upcoming premiere of NBC's new Running Wild with Bear Grylls reality series.
John Mayer wants Anthony Bourdain to host his hypothetical reality show.
LeAnn Rimes is reportedly desperate to have a baby with her husband and upcoming LeAnn & Eddie reality show co-star Eddie Cibrian.
The Travel Channel has postponed its July 2 premiere of Adam Richman's new show, Man Finds Food, citing a "scheduling change."
- Alfonso Ribeiro on 'Dancing with the Stars' triumph: I was kind of in shock and almost fell to my knees
- Teresa Giudice planning to file for divorce from husband Joe Giudice after prison sentence, says source
- Anna 'Chickadee' Cardwell won't spend Thanksgiving with Honey Boo Boo and the family
- Kim Kardashian's representative denies Kanye West breakup rumors
- Fifth Harmony member Camila Cabello and Austin Mahone split
- Kendall Jenner slammed by model Arisce Wanzer
- Tori Spelling confirms husband Dean McDermott is done with 'True Tori,' but is she?
- Teresa Giudice reportedly lands deal with Bravo to host cooking show after prison release
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy continue dodging dating questions