Miscellaneous Reality TV News
John Mayer wants Anthony Bourdain to host his hypothetical reality show.
LeAnn Rimes is reportedly desperate to have a baby with her husband and upcoming LeAnn & Eddie reality show co-star Eddie Cibrian.
The Travel Channel has postponed its July 2 premiere of Adam Richman's new show, Man Finds Food, citing a "scheduling change."
Chris Brown says he isn't interested in starring in a BET reality series that would follow his "life after jail."
Kelly Osbourne has debuted a new head tattoo that probably has her Fashion Police co-stars talking.
Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth say their children helped their friendship come full circle.
Rob Dyrdek has inked a new, multi-year contract with MTV.
TLC's upcoming nudity reality show Buying Naked only feature "bare rear ends," according to producers.
Princesses: Long Island star Casey Cohen has denied a report that she is having an affair with rapper Jay Z.
Leah Remini's new reality show will debut in less than a month.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 1)
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- 'Honey Boo Boo' star "Mama June" Shannon dating alleged child molester, TLC "reassessing the future of the series"
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' switches up the tribes and eliminates Kelley Wentworth
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)