Miscellaneous Reality TV News
LeAnn Rimes has stopped taking birth control in her attempt to begin a family with her husband Eddie Cibrian.
Reality TV viewers probably suspected the raciest show out there right now is VH1's Dating Naked. Well, think again.
A&E Network has announced it's ordered Lachey's Bar, a new docu-reality series following brothers Nick Lachey and Drew Lachey as they open a bar in their hometown of Cincinnati, OH.
Courtney Stodden has reconciled with Doug Hutchison, her estranged husband.
Rebecca Romijn is arguably the best possible host for Skin Wars.
Party Down South is reportedly losing a significant cast member.
Bear Grylls and Zac Efron rappel shirtless in a video clip from the upcoming premiere of NBC's new Running Wild with Bear Grylls reality series.
John Mayer wants Anthony Bourdain to host his hypothetical reality show.
LeAnn Rimes is reportedly desperate to have a baby with her husband and upcoming LeAnn & Eddie reality show co-star Eddie Cibrian.
The Travel Channel has postponed its July 2 premiere of Adam Richman's new show, Man Finds Food, citing a "scheduling change."
- Kendall Jenner lands fashion campaign for Karl Lagerfeld
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in sunrise ceremony
- '19 Kids & Counting' hit with cancellation petition after Michelle Duggar's anti-gay comment
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' cuts Rondalee Beardslee, sends Scott Mitchell to Comeback Canyon after terrible weigh-in
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)