Miscellaneous Reality TV News
LeAnn Rimes has stopped taking birth control in her attempt to begin a family with her husband Eddie Cibrian.
Reality TV viewers probably suspected the raciest show out there right now is VH1's Dating Naked. Well, think again.
A&E Network has announced it's ordered Lachey's Bar, a new docu-reality series following brothers Nick Lachey and Drew Lachey as they open a bar in their hometown of Cincinnati, OH.
Courtney Stodden has reconciled with Doug Hutchison, her estranged husband.
Married at First Sight is getting a second season.
Rebecca Romijn is arguably the best possible host for Skin Wars.
Party Down South is reportedly losing a significant cast member.
Bear Grylls and Zac Efron rappel shirtless in a video clip from the upcoming premiere of NBC's new Running Wild with Bear Grylls reality series.
John Mayer wants Anthony Bourdain to host his hypothetical reality show.
LeAnn Rimes is reportedly desperate to have a baby with her husband and upcoming LeAnn & Eddie reality show co-star Eddie Cibrian.
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminates Val Collins
- 'Married at First Sight: The First Year' spinoff starring married couples picked up by FYI
- 'Big Brother' winner Dick "Evel Dick" Donato reveals he is HIV positive
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' seventh-season cast announced by Bravo
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly returning to 'The Real Housewives of New York City' cast
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber photographed meeting for romantic dinner in Paris
- 'The Voice' coach Adam Levine wins two four-chair turnarounds, calls himself "king" again
- 'Utopia' pioneers nominate two Utopians for exile and replacement, America nominates a third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)