Miami Social News
Younger viewers have The Hills and older audiences have The Real Housewives franchise, so Miami Social star Katrina Campins said the upcoming Bravo docu-reality series is targeting those 30-somethings in between.
Bravo has announced that it will premiere Miami Social, a new docu-reality series that will follow the lives of seven "hot, young professionals" living in Miami on Tuesday, July 14 at 10PM ET/PT and revealed the show's cast, which includes a pair of former The Apprentice and Big Brother contestants.
Bravo announced it has ordered two new reality series and also renewed several others as part of an aggressive programming slate that will see the network launch a fourth night of original programming on Monday nights.
- Aaron Gibson talks 'The Voice' finale: There is no clear frontrunner this season, but if I had to pick a winner...
- Malika Haqq and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro dating after meeting on 'Famously Single' Season 2
- Gigi Hadid reveals struggle with thyroid disease
- Ali Caldwell: Working with Miley Cyrus on 'The Voice' was beyond everything I hoped -- times infinity!
- Bindi Irwin posts sweet goodbye to boyfriend Chandler Powell after visit
- Reality TV star weddings of 2016 -- Everyone who got married this year! (PHOTOS)
- Kanye West steps out in public for first time since hospital release
- Brendan Fletcher talks 'The Voice:' I didn't hit a million notes, but people respond to my relatable and genuine voice
- Donald Trump retaining 'The Celebrity Apprentice' executive producer credit