Miami Social News
Younger viewers have The Hills and older audiences have The Real Housewives franchise, so Miami Social star Katrina Campins said the upcoming Bravo docu-reality series is targeting those 30-somethings in between.
Bravo has announced that it will premiere Miami Social, a new docu-reality series that will follow the lives of seven "hot, young professionals" living in Miami on Tuesday, July 14 at 10PM ET/PT and revealed the show's cast, which includes a pair of former The Apprentice and Big Brother contestants.
Bravo announced it has ordered two new reality series and also renewed several others as part of an aggressive programming slate that will see the network launch a fourth night of original programming on Monday nights.
- Danielle Bradbery: I'm so excited for whatever comes after winning 'The Voice'
- 'The Voice' crowns Danielle Bradbery winner of fourth season
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Brian Jarosinski back together with girlfriend Stephanie Larimore
- Karina Smirnoff and Maksim Chmerkovskiy to dance together on Broadway
- 'Big Brother' to feature two new twists for fifteenth season
- Kim Kardashian's delivery of baby girl reportedly filmed
- Sean Lowe reveals who he's rooting for to win 'Bachelorette' Desiree Hartsock's heart
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' wraps tenth-season auditions and reveals Top 20
- '19 Kids and Counting' sibling Josh Duggar becomes conservative lobbyist