Miami Social News
Younger viewers have The Hills and older audiences have The Real Housewives franchise, so Miami Social star Katrina Campins said the upcoming Bravo docu-reality series is targeting those 30-somethings in between.
Bravo has announced that it will premiere Miami Social, a new docu-reality series that will follow the lives of seven "hot, young professionals" living in Miami on Tuesday, July 14 at 10PM ET/PT and revealed the show's cast, which includes a pair of former The Apprentice and Big Brother contestants.
Bravo announced it has ordered two new reality series and also renewed several others as part of an aggressive programming slate that will see the network launch a fourth night of original programming on Monday nights.
- Bruce Jenner's docuseries about life as a transgender woman formally announced by E!
- Bruce Jenner announces and explains desire to live as a woman
- Kim Kardashian: I'll be watching 'Bruce Jenner: The Interview' with my whole family
- Bruce Jenner started gender-transition procedures 30 years ago but stopped for Kris Jenner, says source
- 'American Idol's Quentin Alexander on ouster: My heated exchange with Harry Connick Jr. could have played a role
- Exclusive: Aly Dudek and Steven Langton talk 'The Amazing Race' (Part 2)
- Zendaya Coleman hopes 'Fashion Police' will learn and make a positive change after Giuliana Rancic controversy
- 'Bruce Jenner: The Interview' to reportedly "reintroduce" the former Olympian "to society as a woman"
- Exclusive: Survivor: Worlds Apart castoff Jenn Brown