Miami Social News
Younger viewers have The Hills and older audiences have The Real Housewives franchise, so Miami Social star Katrina Campins said the upcoming Bravo docu-reality series is targeting those 30-somethings in between.
Bravo has announced that it will premiere Miami Social, a new docu-reality series that will follow the lives of seven "hot, young professionals" living in Miami on Tuesday, July 14 at 10PM ET/PT and revealed the show's cast, which includes a pair of former The Apprentice and Big Brother contestants.
Bravo announced it has ordered two new reality series and also renewed several others as part of an aggressive programming slate that will see the network launch a fourth night of original programming on Monday nights.
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Kim Zolciak denies Photoshopping photos
- 'Fashion Police' to continue without Joan Rivers, E! announces
- Joan Rivers' personal doctor, Dr. Gwen Korovin, reportedly denies unauthorized procedure, didn't do a biopsy
- Giuliana Rancic: I don't know if 'Fashion Police' can continue without Joan Rivers, I can't imagine it
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' stars June Shannon and Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson call it quits
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers remembering her on 'Fashion Police' special
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice denies report they are expecting a baby
- Angelea Preston finally reveals alleged reason for 'America's Next Top Model' disqualifcation, suing
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly expecting their second daughter