Megan Wants a Millionaire News
Ryan Jenkins reportedly tried to cash-in on his reported I Love Money 3 victory before he allegedly fled the country after murdering his ex-wife last weekend.
Ryan Jenkins, the Megan Wants a Millionaire suitor who has been deemed a "person of interest" in the death of Jasmine Fiore, a 28-year-old swimsuit model he had married in March, appears to have successfully fled the United States and returned to his native Canada.
VH1 has pulled its Megan Wants a Millionaire reality dating series from the air indefinitely after suitor Ryan Jenkins was recently identified as a "person of interest" by police in the death of Jasmine Fiore, a 28-year-old swimsuit model.
Ryan Alexander Jenkins, a suitor on VH1's currently airing Megan Wants a Millionaire reality dating series, has been named a "person of interest" by police in the death of Jasmine Fiore.
VH1 has announced Megan Wants a Millionaire, a new reality dating series starring reality retread Megan Hauserman, will premiere Sunday, August 2 at 9PM ET/PT.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' first-time pro Allison Holker: I hope the show lets me come back because I'll be stronger
- Tori Spelling hospitalized for possible pneumonia
- 'The Voice' coaches advance six "Battle Round" winners and steal three artists
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Jonathan Bennett and pro partner Allison Holker, Alfonso Ribeiro tops leaderboard
- Jill Duggar Dillard and Derick Dillard reveal they are having a baby boy
- Kris Jenner cleans up Bruce Jenner rumors on his feminine looks and allegedly dating her best friend
- Bravo announces 'The Real Housewives of New York City's seventh-season cast, Bethenny Frankel confirms return
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish "really bummed"
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates Denzel Wells