Married at First Sight
'Married at First Sight' couple Jamie Otis and Doug Hehner expecting a baby shortly after miscarriage
Married at First Sight couple Jamie Otis and Doug Hehner are expecting a child! Full Story
'Married at First Sight's reunion special catches up with the couples after six months -- Are they still together?
Married at First Sight's fourth-season reunion special Tuesday night featured the three participating couples sharing updates on their lives and marriages six months after the extreme social experiment ended.
Married at First Sight will be back for another season, and this time, it will be filmed in the Windy City.
'Married at First Sight's Season 4 finale recap: Did the couples decide to stay together or get a divorce?
Married at First Sight's fourth season has come to an end, but did the remaining two marriages also end?
'Married at First Sight' couple Derek Schwartz and Heather Seidel divorce after only two weeks, reportedly due to his marijuana habit
Married at First Sight couple Derek Schwartz and Heather Seidel, who were complete strangers matched to wed by a panel of experts, divorced only two weeks into the six-week experiment over the groom's alleged marijuana habit.
'Married at First Sight's Jamie Otis: I just couldn't believe my ears, losing our baby is the most terrible experience
Married at First Sight's Jamie Otis has opened up about the horror of her miscarriage.
Jamie Otis has sadly suffered a miscarriage with husband Doug Hehner's baby.
Jamie Otis and husband Doug Hehner are expecting their first child together.
Married at First Sight is returning to FYI with Season 4 in less than a month.
Jamie Otis is penning a new memoir all about life, love and her experiences on Married At First Sight and The Bachelor franchise.
Married at First Sight has once again ended with all of the season's couples divorcing.
Married at First Sight's finale featured one couple deciding to stay married and another couple opting to get a divorce.
'Married at First Sight' couple Ashley Doherty and David Norton disagree over final decision to get a divorce
Married at First Sight newlyweds Ashley Doherty and David Norton ended their marriage, but the decision was not mutual.
'Married at First Sight' recap: Sam Role is ready to get marriage certificate with husband Neil Bowlus and change her last name
Married at First Sight featured some big relationship breakthroughs during Tuesday night's broadcast as the three couples were approaching the end of their extreme experiment.
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison explains ABC's Rachel Lindsay spoiler, why they ruined her Nick Viall ending
- Nick Viall teases "life-altering news" during 'The Bachelor' hometown dates -- "It isn't all smooth sailing"
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy publicly reveal baby son Shai, talk upcoming "large wedding"
- Rachel Lindsay -- Why did ABC reportedly announce 'The Bachelorette' star so soon?
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom!? (PHOTOS)
- Raven Gates -- 10 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Christina El Moussa insists filming 'Flip or Flop' with Tarek El Moussa and crew is "a breeze" despite divorce
- Vanessa Grimaldi -- 10 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Steve Irwin's son Robert brings wildlife onto 'The Tonight Show'
- Chad Johnson reveals he's returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' this summer
- Rachel Lindsay -- 10 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Kicking & Screaming' cast of 10 survivalists and 10 novices revealed by Fox
- Corinne Olympios -- 10 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian' recap: Ranella becomes a star, Brittany's team of experts quit
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Who are Nick Viall's Final 3 bachelorettes, and who is his final pick?
- Kristina Schulman's ouster was "shocking and devastating" but "for the best," says 'The Bachelor' host
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna reportedly split up again, he "thinks it's the right decision"
- Kim Kardashian praises Kanye West's new Yeezy show: "I'm so proud"
- 'The Bachelor' host: This time needs to work out for Nick Viall, no one is taking it more seriously than him
- Gwen Stefani: Blake Shelton quirk was "almost a deal breaker"
- Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban, Carrie Underwood, Kacey Musgraves, Lauren Alaina & Cassadee Pope land ACM Awards nominations
- Rachel Lindsay: I didn't really watch 'The Bachelor' before Nick Viall's season, co-workers signed me up
- Josh Murray: It's "tough" to move on from Amanda Stanton and her girls, I miss them
- 'Hunted' recap: Fugitives avoid capture, Lee Wilson takes huge gamble by flying out his wife for a visit