Love in the Wild News
Michelle Sacco talks to Reality TV World about her time on Love in the Wild and reflects on some memorable moments of the season.
Benjamin Clark discusses his Love in the Wild experience and relationship with Michelle Sacco -- including what exactly went wrong in his relationship with Jenny Blatt prior to meeting the girl of his dreams.
Yanina Beccaria talks to Reality TV World about her Love in the Wild victory and blossoming relationship with partner Kenneth Barrington -- including whether an engagement may be coming up for the happy couple.
Kenneth Barrington talks Love in the Wild and Yanina Beccaria -- including how the season's final adventure truly went down despite the show's creative editing.
Michelle Sacco dishes on her Love in the Wild experience -- including how she said her departure from the show was like a scene out of a "dramatic romantic movie."
Benjamin Clark opens up about his Love in the Wild experience and what went down with partner Michelle Sacco once the couple got home and tried to make their relationship work.
Kenneth Barrington talks about his Love in the Wild experience and how incredible his current relationship with Yanina Beccaria happens to be.
Yanina Beccaria talks to Reality TV World in an exclusive interview about her time on Love in the Wild and her relationship, or lack there of, with partner Kenneth Barrington.
"Chase" Aaron Chase opens up about his time on Love in the Wild and getting so close to the end -- including which girl he thought was too "emotionally demanding" for his style.
Love in the Wild crowned Kenneth Barrington and Yanina Beccaria its second-season champions during Tuesday night's finale of the NBC reality dating series, which featured singles attempting to find love in the Dominican Republic.
- Christina El Moussa and Tarek El Moussa reportedly want more 'Flip or Flop' despite reports show ending
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst talks "electric" Tribal Council, Malcolm Freberg's "maddening" exit and what he did wrong
- 'Married at First Sight' moving to Lifetime for fifth season, new 'Second Chances' spinoff also moving
- Lamar Odom reveals the truth about former drug abuse, cheating on Khloe Kardashian and rehab
- Nick Viall: "It's too early for" Vanessa Grimaldi to get married
- Mariah Carey celebrates her 47th birthday with boyfriend Bryan Tanaka
- Abby Lee Miller announces she's quitting 'Dance Moms' -- I've been "disrespected and used"
- 'The Voice' Battles end with four artists advancing -- Lilli Passero, Brandon Royal, Jesse Larson & Davina Leone
- 'Trading Spaces' returning to TLC after eight-year hiatus