Leave it to Lamas News
Shayne Lamas released from hospital after health scare and miscarriage, thanks everyone for thoughts and prayersFebruary 20, 2014
Shayne Lamas has been released from the hospital after about a week following a pregnancy complication which resulted in a miscarriage.
Shayne Lamas is back breathing on her own in the hospital following a pregnancy complication which resulted in a miscarriage, according to her husband Nik Richie.
Shayne Lamas has unfortunately lost a baby as a result of pregnancy complications but is doing okay.
Shayne Lamas is a new mom.
Hollywood actor Lorenzo Lamas has married model Shawna Craig at the Casa Dorada Resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, E! News reported.
Shayne Lamas is a bachelorette no longer. At least temporarily.
Lorenzo Lamas's 24-year-old daughter says the U.S. actor plans to make his 23-year-old girlfriend his fifth wife.
Shayne Lamas has settled her recent DUI arrest.
Shayne Lamas was apparently confident she could make it through a mandatory police checkpoint over the weekend, but she was incorrect.
E! has announced Leave it to Lamas, a new reality series that will follow The Bachelor: London Calling winner Shayne Lamas and the rest of her family as they live their Hollywood lifestyles, will premiere Sunday, October 11 at 10:30PM ET/PT.
- 'Utopia' initially loses two female participants as filming begins for very different reasons
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers releases status update on her mother's recovery
- Cee Lo Green reportedly tweets and deletes controversial rape comments in light of felony case
- Joan Rivers reportedly "getting better," "doomsday" health reports not true
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs quits the show, Brooks Forester gets denied a rose
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates female model Ivy Timlin
- Carrie Underwood annouces she's pregnant with her first child!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise's Jesse Kovacs: Marcus Grodd is a weird dude, America doesn't give a sh-t about AshLee Frazier
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days