Leave it to Lamas News
Shayne Lamas released from hospital after health scare and miscarriage, thanks everyone for thoughts and prayersFebruary 20, 2014
Shayne Lamas has been released from the hospital after about a week following a pregnancy complication which resulted in a miscarriage.
Shayne Lamas is back breathing on her own in the hospital following a pregnancy complication which resulted in a miscarriage, according to her husband Nik Richie.
Shayne Lamas has unfortunately lost a baby as a result of pregnancy complications but is doing okay.
Shayne Lamas is a new mom.
Hollywood actor Lorenzo Lamas has married model Shawna Craig at the Casa Dorada Resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, E! News reported.
Shayne Lamas is a bachelorette no longer. At least temporarily.
Lorenzo Lamas's 24-year-old daughter says the U.S. actor plans to make his 23-year-old girlfriend his fifth wife.
Shayne Lamas has settled her recent DUI arrest.
Shayne Lamas was apparently confident she could make it through a mandatory police checkpoint over the weekend, but she was incorrect.
E! has announced Leave it to Lamas, a new reality series that will follow The Bachelor: London Calling winner Shayne Lamas and the rest of her family as they live their Hollywood lifestyles, will premiere Sunday, October 11 at 10:30PM ET/PT.
- Malcolm Freberg talks 'Survivor': Nuku's plan was solid, J.T. Thomas had a brain fart of epic proportions
- Christina El Moussa reportedly dating NHL player Nate Thompson
- Lauren Bushnell gushes about fiance Ben Higgins' support in "rocky" times on his 29th birthday
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Emma Slater and Sasha Farber's wedding on hold
- Nick Viall: William Shatner 'Dancing with the Stars' feud is "heartbreaking," I'm his biggest fan!
- Chrissy Teigen drinks with mom in clip for Smirnoff ad
- Cat Deeley to host new 'This Time Next Year' reality series on Lifetime
- 'Survivor' renewal for 2017-2018 season announced by CBS
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa shows off stunning bikini body, reveals fitness and diet secrets