Leave it to Lamas News
Shayne Lamas released from hospital after health scare and miscarriage, thanks everyone for thoughts and prayersFebruary 20, 2014
Shayne Lamas has been released from the hospital after about a week following a pregnancy complication which resulted in a miscarriage.
Shayne Lamas is back breathing on her own in the hospital following a pregnancy complication which resulted in a miscarriage, according to her husband Nik Richie.
Shayne Lamas has unfortunately lost a baby as a result of pregnancy complications but is doing okay.
Shayne Lamas is a new mom.
Hollywood actor Lorenzo Lamas has married model Shawna Craig at the Casa Dorada Resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, E! News reported.
Shayne Lamas is a bachelorette no longer. At least temporarily.
Lorenzo Lamas's 24-year-old daughter says the U.S. actor plans to make his 23-year-old girlfriend his fifth wife.
Shayne Lamas has settled her recent DUI arrest.
Shayne Lamas was apparently confident she could make it through a mandatory police checkpoint over the weekend, but she was incorrect.
E! has announced Leave it to Lamas, a new reality series that will follow The Bachelor: London Calling winner Shayne Lamas and the rest of her family as they live their Hollywood lifestyles, will premiere Sunday, October 11 at 10:30PM ET/PT.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' eliminee So Kim talks (Part 1)
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts dating couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn in debut episode
- Kylie Jenner buys $2.7 million mansion at age 17
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' White Collar "Masaya" Tribe votes off So Kim in premiere
- 'American Idol's Top 12 guys perform for votes and some rise above the pack
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' host Jeff Probst: The cast is the best yet, the three tribes live up to stereotypes
- 'The Amazing Race' host Phil Keoghan on new season: The format hasn't changed, it's not a dating show!
- 'The Bachelor' eliminees Britt Nilsson and Kaitlyn Bristowe weigh-in on which girl should win Chris Soules' heart