Leave it to Lamas News
Shayne Lamas released from hospital after health scare and miscarriage, thanks everyone for thoughts and prayersFebruary 20, 2014
Shayne Lamas has been released from the hospital after about a week following a pregnancy complication which resulted in a miscarriage.
Shayne Lamas is back breathing on her own in the hospital following a pregnancy complication which resulted in a miscarriage, according to her husband Nik Richie.
Shayne Lamas has unfortunately lost a baby as a result of pregnancy complications but is doing okay.
Shayne Lamas is a new mom.
Hollywood actor Lorenzo Lamas has married model Shawna Craig at the Casa Dorada Resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, E! News reported.
Shayne Lamas is a bachelorette no longer. At least temporarily.
Lorenzo Lamas's 24-year-old daughter says the U.S. actor plans to make his 23-year-old girlfriend his fifth wife.
Shayne Lamas has settled her recent DUI arrest.
Shayne Lamas was apparently confident she could make it through a mandatory police checkpoint over the weekend, but she was incorrect.
E! has announced Leave it to Lamas, a new reality series that will follow The Bachelor: London Calling winner Shayne Lamas and the rest of her family as they live their Hollywood lifestyles, will premiere Sunday, October 11 at 10:30PM ET/PT.
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall: Expect a major blow up between women with shots get fired
- Brittany Farrar -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Former 'The Bachelor' couples -- Whom did the Bachelor stars and their winners end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Christen Whitney -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Nicola Peltz and Gigi Hadid's brother Anwar Hadid reportedly dating
- 'Cold Case Files' being revived by A&E with Danny Glover as narrator
- Jasmine Goode reportedly slept with Nick Viall's friend before 'The Bachelor' and eventually "loses her sh-t"
- Taylor Nolan -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Flip or Flop' star Tarek El Moussa slams "lies" and "fake news" in regards to Christina El Moussa divorce