A U.S. psychologist says the new reality show "Kid Nation" could end up like "Lord of the Flies" if the adult film crew wasn't around. Full Story
Last night's premiere of CBS' controversial new Kid Nation reality series averaged 9.4 million total viewers and placed first or second in its time period in all key demographics.
CBS' 'Kid Nation' reality series premieres amid media criticism
Tom Foreman, the executive producer of the new U.S. reality TV show, "Kid Nation," says viewers will decide when a show goes too far.
CBS is standing behind its "Kid Nation" reality TV show about kids plunked in a New Mexico ghost town despite criticism of how the kids were treated.
Unions step into the fray over CBS' new 'Kid Nation' reality series
Controversy grows over CBS' upcoming 'Kid Nation' reality show
CBS has announced the identities of the 40 young pioneers participating in Kid Nation, a new reality series that will chronicle their attempts to "establish a fully-functioning community" in an "uninhabited ghost town" over the course of 40 days.
'Kid Nation' producer defends CBS reality show's concept to TV critics
CBS has announced that Kid Nation, a new reality series that will chronicle the adventures of 40 children that were given 40 days to "establish a fully-functioning community" in an "uninhabited ghost town," will premiere on Wednesday, September 19 at 8PM ET/PT.
CBS has announced that Kid Nation, a new Lord of the Flies-like reality series in which 40 children will have 40 days to establish a fully-functioning community in an uninhabited ghost town, will be part of the network's Fall 2007 primetime schedule and air Wednesdays at 8PM ET/PT.
- Jill Duggar starts her big family with new husband Derick Dillard, they're expecting!
- Jenni "JWoww" Farley swears off sex with fiance Roger Mathews for a year or two
- 'Kate Plus 8' to air all-new episodes later this year on TLC
- Kourtney Kardashian and family reportedly flee new home after finding covered-up mold, wants to sue
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Graham Bunn feels suffocated and pressured by AshLee Frazier, that's not good
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' eliminates Danielle Ronco, sees one couple quit together
- Julianne Hough to reportedly return to 'Dancing with the Stars,' but in what role?
- Nick and Drew Lachey's 'Lachey's Bar' reality series ordered by A&E
- 'Deadliest Catch,' 'Shark Tank' and Jane Lynch win at Creative Arts Emmy Awards ceremony
- 'Hell's Kitchen' thirteenth-season cast revealed, new season to premiere September 10
- 'Teen Mom' star Catelynn Lowell and Tyler Baltierra find out the sex of their baby!
- Khloe Kardashian: I just don't care that French Montana wants to capitalize on my fame
- 'Big Brother' determines sole HoH and two eviction nominees after "Battle of the Block" competition
- Christina Aguilera gives birth to a baby girl with fiance Matt Rutler
- 'Rising Star' advances Austin French, Jesse Kinch and Dana Williams to finale
- Tori Spelling reveals current state of marriage with Dean McDermott after his cheating affair
- 'The Voice' coach Usher admits his "best mistake" in life
- Former 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham: Yeah, I'm a stripper but it's just for research
- Josh Gracin apologizes for suicide scare, says he's getting help
- Kendall Jenner reportedly thinks she's the hottest and most in-demand sister by far, everyone's fed up with her ego
- Derek Hough lands acting role in popular ABC drama series
- Former 'American Idol' finalist Josh Gracin reportedly on psychiatric hold after posting public suicide note
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Nicole Franzel via unanimous vote, two new Head of Households get crowned
- 'Last Comic Standing' crowns Rod Man the eighth-season winner over Lachlan Patterson and Nikki Carr