A U.S. psychologist says the new reality show "Kid Nation" could end up like "Lord of the Flies" if the adult film crew wasn't around. Full Story
Last night's premiere of CBS' controversial new Kid Nation reality series averaged 9.4 million total viewers and placed first or second in its time period in all key demographics.
CBS' 'Kid Nation' reality series premieres amid media criticism
Tom Foreman, the executive producer of the new U.S. reality TV show, "Kid Nation," says viewers will decide when a show goes too far.
CBS is standing behind its "Kid Nation" reality TV show about kids plunked in a New Mexico ghost town despite criticism of how the kids were treated.
Unions step into the fray over CBS' new 'Kid Nation' reality series
Controversy grows over CBS' upcoming 'Kid Nation' reality show
CBS has announced the identities of the 40 young pioneers participating in Kid Nation, a new reality series that will chronicle their attempts to "establish a fully-functioning community" in an "uninhabited ghost town" over the course of 40 days.
'Kid Nation' producer defends CBS reality show's concept to TV critics
CBS has announced that Kid Nation, a new reality series that will chronicle the adventures of 40 children that were given 40 days to "establish a fully-functioning community" in an "uninhabited ghost town," will premiere on Wednesday, September 19 at 8PM ET/PT.
CBS has announced that Kid Nation, a new Lord of the Flies-like reality series in which 40 children will have 40 days to establish a fully-functioning community in an uninhabited ghost town, will be part of the network's Fall 2007 primetime schedule and air Wednesdays at 8PM ET/PT.
- Exclusive: Malcolm Freberg talks the wild 'Survivor' Tribal Council and what J.T. Thomas was doing
- 'The Bachelorette' star Rachel Lindsay watches six bachelors strip on 'Ellen' group date
- Rob Kardashian: "I can't wait to hear what my baby's voice sounds like"
- Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess spotted flirting on possible date at country bar
- 'Fixer Upper' couple Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines to star on new 'Behind the Design' HGTV spinoff
- 'Little People, Big World' star Tori Roloff posts photo of baby bump at 31 weeks
- Gene Simmons' daughter Sophie Simmons calls out Katey Sagal over affair with dad
- Nancy Kerrigan's 'Dancing with the Stars' debut draws "break a leg" tweet from Kristi Yamaguchi
- Rob Lowe and sons to star in new 'The Lowe Files' unexplained phenomena reality series for A&E
- Caitlyn Jenner to be interviewed by Diane Sawyer again for '20/20'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' castaway Malcolm Freberg voted out after idol played at two-tribe Tribal Council twist
- 'Dancing with the Stars' host Tom Bergeron calls for truce in Nick Viall and William Shatner feud
- Dawson Coyle talks being stolen by Alicia Keys on 'The Voice': It was a crazy, awesome surprise!
- Yolanda Hadid to coach aspiring models and moms on Lifetime's new 'Model Moms' reality series
- 'Married at First Sight' couple Sonia Granados and Nick Pendergrast announce split and file for divorce
- Vanessa Grimaldi: I don't think Nick Viall and I were "awkward" on 'The Bachelor: After the Final Rose'
- Kristin Cavallari leaving Chicago after husband Jay Cutler cut by Bears football team
- Nick Viall reacts to William Shatner's Twitter posts urging fans to kick him off 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Voice' Battles recap: Coaches advance seven artists, including Johnny Gates, Chris Blue & Dawson Coyle
- Chrissy Teigen captures video of her daughter Luna's first word
- Exclusive: Caleb Reynolds talks 'Survivor' -- Brad Culpepper was scared to have another alpha male in his tribe
- 'America's Got Talent' and 'American Ninja Warrior' season premiere dates announced by NBC
- 'Survivor: South Pacific' castaway Mikayla Wingle marries fiance Michael Stapf in New Orleans wedding