A U.S. psychologist says the new reality show "Kid Nation" could end up like "Lord of the Flies" if the adult film crew wasn't around. Full Story
Last night's premiere of CBS' controversial new Kid Nation reality series averaged 9.4 million total viewers and placed first or second in its time period in all key demographics.
CBS' 'Kid Nation' reality series premieres amid media criticism
Tom Foreman, the executive producer of the new U.S. reality TV show, "Kid Nation," says viewers will decide when a show goes too far.
CBS is standing behind its "Kid Nation" reality TV show about kids plunked in a New Mexico ghost town despite criticism of how the kids were treated.
Unions step into the fray over CBS' new 'Kid Nation' reality series
Controversy grows over CBS' upcoming 'Kid Nation' reality show
CBS has announced the identities of the 40 young pioneers participating in Kid Nation, a new reality series that will chronicle their attempts to "establish a fully-functioning community" in an "uninhabited ghost town" over the course of 40 days.
'Kid Nation' producer defends CBS reality show's concept to TV critics
CBS has announced that Kid Nation, a new reality series that will chronicle the adventures of 40 children that were given 40 days to "establish a fully-functioning community" in an "uninhabited ghost town," will premiere on Wednesday, September 19 at 8PM ET/PT.
CBS has announced that Kid Nation, a new Lord of the Flies-like reality series in which 40 children will have 40 days to establish a fully-functioning community in an uninhabited ghost town, will be part of the network's Fall 2007 primetime schedule and air Wednesdays at 8PM ET/PT.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Julianne Hough: I'm going to be harder on my brother Derek Hough than anyone else
- Sarah Herron: I left 'Bachelor in Paradise' in shambles, I cried for days over Robert Graham and tried to fix things
- Kristin Cavallari shares photo illustration of her daily routine
- Lauren Conrad marries William Tell in intimate ceremony
- Kanye West yells at crowd to stand up and stops concert until they do, later discovers two disabled people
- 'Big Brother' crowns a new HoH in Caleb Reynolds, who nominates two houseguests for eviction
- Kristin Cavallari isn't interested in your fantasy football team
- Derek Hough happy to return to 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Joan Rivers' medical clinic's medical director reportedly fired
- 'Sons of Guns' star Stephanie Hayden stands by rape charge against father William Hayden, claims he molested her too
- Kendall Jenner posts upskirt photo on Instagram while bashing the photographer responsible for taking it
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' eliminates Zina Garrison and the Blue Team votes off Andrea Wilamowski
- Phil Robertson declares AIDS is God's punishment for gays
- New 'The Biggest Loser' trainers Jessie Pavelka and Jennifer Widerstrom: They hazed us a little bit but it's surreal
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's 'True Tori' reality series renewed by Lifetime
- Juan Pablo Galavis: My relationship with Nikki Ferrell would've been over if it wasn't for one thing
- Kanye West reportedly rushed to hospital with migraine in Australia
- Apollo Nida enters jail late after blowout fight with wife Phaedra Parks
- Joan Rivers' outpatient clinic denies unplanned throat biopsy and general anesthesia claims
- 'Big Brother' issues "live rewind" twist so houseguests get sent back in time
- 'America's Got Talent' determines the six finale acts for Season 9
- Scott Disick reportedly refusing to check into rehab facility
- Jennifer Lopez playing a cougar in 'The Boy Next Door' movie
- Joan Rivers had reportedly been undergoing unplanned throat biopsy