Khloe & Lamar News
Lamar Odom reportedly can't recognize some family and close friends, likely has serious brain damageNovember 16, 2015
Lamar Odom might be worse off than people currently assume.
Khloe Kardashian revealed her family pushed her to leave Lamar Odom's side in the hospital after dedicating almost a month solely to him.
Khloe Kardashian talks "confusion" with Lamar Odom and James Harden: Intimacy is not a reason why I'm still marriedNovember 10, 2015
Khloe Kardashian has confirmed romance has nothing to do with her decision to stay married to Lamar Odom and dismiss their divorce case.
Khloe Kardashian and her NBA playing boyfriend James Harden are certainly still an item.
Lamar Odom is still getting a birthday party even though he's in the hospital.
Khloe Kardashian apparently spent Halloween with Lamar Odom in the hospital.
Lamar Odom "definitely" needing a kidney transplant is out the window now.
Khloe Kardashian hasn't completely put her social life on hold for Lamar Odom, as she made that clear when attending boyfriend James Harden's NBA opener this week.
Lamar Odom is luckily on his way to walking, another crucial step in his long road to recovery.
Khloe Kardashian: I'm not back together with Lamar Odom romantically, he has to walk this long road by himselfOctober 28, 2015
Khloe Kardashian has set the record straight on the status of her relationship with Lamar Odom.
- Jason Wahler says 'The Hills' led him to addiction and suicide attempt
- First three 'Bachelor in Paradise' participants revealed by producer Mike Fleiss
- Chad Johnson's behavior quickly enrages his fellow 'The Bachelorette' bachelors -- VIDEO
- Derek Peth -- 9 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Kourtney Kardashian wishes "baby daddy" Scott Disick a happy birthday
- 'STRONG' sends trainer Mathew Miller and trainee Nicole Bentley packing, determines Final 2 teams
- Gwen Stefani teases her 'Misery' music video
- 'American Grit' eliminates Nick "The Reaper" Irving's team member Kimberly "KJoy" Joy