Khloe & Lamar News
Lamar Odom has pleaded not guilty to his DUI charge.
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's "imminent" divorce will reportedly be simple due to their ironclad prenuptial agreement.
Khloe Kardashian is reportedly holding off on filing for divorce from husband Lamar Odom because she believes he won't survive it.
Khloe Kardashian has reportedly told Lamar Odom she's filing for divorce, split will be featured on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' upcoming seasonOctober 4, 2013
Khloe Kardashian has reportedly told husband Lamar Odom flat out she's filing for divorce soon.
Khloe Kardashian sources have reiterated a split from husband Lamar Odom appears all but certain.
Lamar Odom is reportedly looking to kick his crack addiction all by himself and has been sober for five days.
Khloe Kardashian is apparently letting her walls down and has finally acknowledged there's trouble in her marriage.
Khloe Kardashian may be preparing to leave husband Lamar Odom.
Lamar Odom is reportedly keeping himself busy in his own little crack community where he's cheating on wife Khloe Kardashian with one of two women he's partying with.
Lamar Odom has finally owned up to having "demons" and going through a "dark time" after denying weeks of reports he's addicted to crack cocaine and dealing with numerous other issues.
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' cuts Joseph "Joey" Graceffa and Meghan Caramena
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis and his final bachelorette reportedly fighting a lot, may just act still together at finale
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: "The girls might start getting worried"
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis retweets "retard" joke and defends it: Open your mind and learn culture
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly set wedding date
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. explains why he's been so harsh in his critiques
- Lindsay Lohan "wars" with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Voice' coach Shakira: I would love to have my own soccer team of kids with Gerard Pique