Khloe & Lamar News
Khloe Kardashian and estranged husband Lamar Odom reportedly have not reconciled despite recently attending a Kanye West concert together.
Lamar Odom has pleaded not guilty to his DUI charge.
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's "imminent" divorce will reportedly be simple due to their ironclad prenuptial agreement.
Khloe Kardashian is reportedly holding off on filing for divorce from husband Lamar Odom because she believes he won't survive it.
Khloe Kardashian has reportedly told Lamar Odom she's filing for divorce, split will be featured on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' upcoming seasonOctober 4, 2013
Khloe Kardashian has reportedly told husband Lamar Odom flat out she's filing for divorce soon.
Khloe Kardashian sources have reiterated a split from husband Lamar Odom appears all but certain.
Lamar Odom is reportedly looking to kick his crack addiction all by himself and has been sober for five days.
Khloe Kardashian is apparently letting her walls down and has finally acknowledged there's trouble in her marriage.
Khloe Kardashian may be preparing to leave husband Lamar Odom.
Lamar Odom is reportedly keeping himself busy in his own little crack community where he's cheating on wife Khloe Kardashian with one of two women he's partying with.
- Source close to Brown family insists Bobbi Kristina Brown's condition has not changed
- Bruce Jenner: I can't let myself hurt my family
- Miranda Lambert wins four awards at 2015 ACM Awards
- Bobby Brown and sister Tina Brown reveal Bobbi Kristina Brown is "awake" and "no longer on life support"
- 'The Amazing Race' couple Aly Dudek and Steven Langton survive non-elim leg only to arrive at next Pit Stop in last place
- 'American Idol' eliminee Joey Cook: I just knew I was going home, Rayvon Owen is eating up the competition
- Kim Richards was reportedly belligerent, insulting and out of control on night of arrest
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' blind daters Jackie Ibarra and Jeffrey Weldon talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' to feature top music-industry producers advising each team in live shows