Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List News
Bravo announced that it has renewed The Rachel Zoe Project for a third season, Flipping Out for a fourth season, and Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List for a sixth season.
Kathy Griffin is unsure if her use of the F-word while co-hosting CNN's live New Year's Eve coverage has gotten her fired from the network.
Kathy Griffin's New Year's resolution apparently had nothing to do with cleaning up her vocabulary.
Kathy Griffin apparently can't get enough of the D-List.
U.S. actress and comedienne Kathy Griffin is scheduled to make her first visit to the "Late Show with David Letterman" in nearly 12 years, CBS said.
'My Life on the D-List' star Kathy Griffin insists she's still a D-lister
Bravo has announced Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List's fifth season will premiere Monday, June 8 at 10PM ET/PT.
Kathy Griffin's life seems to be becoming less "D-List" by the day.
Kathy Griffin will apparently break out the pompons to cheer for her ex-boyfriend Steve Wozniak when the billionaire Apple co-founder goes Dancing with the Stars next month.
Kathy Griffin's mom apparently wasn't too thrilled her daughter said the word "d**k" on-air during CNN's New Year's Eve coverage in New York City's Times Square alongside network anchor Anderson Cooper.
- How much longer must 'The Bachelor' fans wait to find out who will serve as the next star of the series?
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison on Andi Dorfman and Nick Viall drama: I understand both sides
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon fires back at Kim and Khloe, defending her media comments
- Chris Harrison: 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray are great, I have no doubt he'll take care of her
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: The last two months were very tough
- 'Last Comic Standing' eliminates Rocky LaPorte, determines Top 4 comics
- 'Big Brother' evicts Amber Borzotra from the house via unanimous vote
- Nick Viall: 'The Bachelorette' couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray had one thing I couldn't match
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Nick Viall: I don't think poor lovemaking contributed to Andi Dorfman's decision