Jon & Kate Plus 8 News
Jon Gosselin apparently isn't much of a trendsetter, if anything, his decision to wear a certain brand in public was a huge setback for the designer's line.
Kate Gosselin has denied a report that she has decided to fund her own pilot for a new reality show in the hopes of convincing a cable network to pick it up.
Kate Gosselin is reportedly getting increasingly more desperate to remain a reality TV star despite little interest from networks.
Kate Gosselin has been fired from her blogging gig with CouponCabin because of an "authenticity" issue, according to the coupon website.
Jon Gosselin has publicly apologized to ex-wife Kate Gosselin for the way he behaved following the former couple's 2009 split.
Kate Gosselin apparently had dinner for one on Valentine's Day.
Kate Gosselin planned to "kill it" in a marathon event on the Las Vegas Strip, and according to the former Kate Plus 8 star, she succeeded.
Kate Gosselin is denying several recent reports claiming she has had a facelift.
U.S. reality TV personality Kate Gosselin has signed on to offer money-saving advice on CouponCabin.com, the Web site said Wednesday.
Kate Gosselin is reportedly displeased with the lack of interest TV producers have shown in offering her a new reality series following TLC's cancellation of Kate Plus 8.
- Sharon Osbourne: I lied about having vaginal rejuvenation surgery
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 2)
- 'The Amazing Race' "Cousins" team member Jamal Zadran talks (Part 1)
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' all-stars Stephen "tWitch" Boss and Allison Holker get married
- Demi Lovato: I couldn't go an hour without cocaine and would smuggle it on planes
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Bob Harper's Blue Team member Bobby Saleem
- 'The Voice' eliminates James Wolpert and Cole Vosbury, determines Top 3 finale artists
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Nicole Jasper and Travis Jasper talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Timothy Sweeney and Marie "Reebs" Mazzocchi talk (Part 1)