Jon & Kate Plus 8 News
Jon Gosselin says the lack of communication between himself and ex-wife Kate Gosselin is so severe, their eight children are being raised one way by him and a completely different way by Kate.
Kate Gosselin apparently pities her ex-husband Jon Gosselin, and in a way, feels that's evidence she still loves him in some way.
Jon Gosselin has made it very clear he wants to live a normal life away from cameras, and he's not messing around.
Jon Gosselin allegedly threatened a female photographer with a gun after she followed him onto his private property in Pennsylvania.
Jon Gosselin has revealed he's done paying child support for his eight children.
Jon Gosselin has confirmed he is working as a waiter at a restaurant in his home state of Pennsylvania.
Kate Gosselin is suing ex-husband Jon Gosselin for helping a writer publish a tell-all book titled Kate Gosselin: How She Fooled the World.
Kate Gosselin admits she made a lot of mistakes in her past but feels she's become an entirely new person in recent years post-reality TV.
Jon Gosselin apparently isn't much of a trendsetter, if anything, his decision to wear a certain brand in public was a huge setback for the designer's line.
Kate Gosselin has denied a report that she has decided to fund her own pilot for a new reality show in the hopes of convincing a cable network to pick it up.
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Amy DeJong and Maya Warren new champions
- Exclusive: Missy Payne talks 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' (Part 1)
- Adam Savage addresses 'MythBusters' departures of Tory Belleci, Kari Byron and Grant Imahara
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' runner-up Jaclyn Schultz talks (Part 1)
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga face paparazzi in LA after their first "date night"
- Kris Jenner reportedly undecided about changing Jenner surname following divorce
- Jill Duggar shows off her baby bump in beach Instagram photo
- 'The Biggest Loser' ousts John "JJ" O'Malley for good, sends Jordan Alicandro to Comeback Canyon
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' winner Natalie Anderson talks (Part 1)