Jon & Kate Plus 8 News
Jon Gosselin is unsympathetic to ex-wife Kate Gosselin's uneasiness about the future following TLC's recent decision to cancel her Kate Plus 8 reality series.
Kate Gosselin is feeling very uneasy about a future without Kate Plus 8.
Jon Gosselin isn't hiding his happiness about TLC's announcement that the network has decided not to renew Kate Plus 8 for a third season.
Kate Gosselin is remaining upbeat despite TLC's announcement that the network has decided not to renew her Kate Plus 8 reality series for a third season.
Kate Gosselin's Kate Plus 8 reality series is over.
Kate Gosselin says rumors that TLC is canceling her Kate Plus 8 reality series are news to her.
Kate Gosselin is looking to up the ante when it comes to finding a new man -- not in quality, but in age.
Kate Gosselin says while her relationship with ex-husband Jon Gosselin is still estranged, she wishes he would spend more time with their eight children.
TLC has announced Kate Plus 8 will return with new episodes beginning Monday, April 4 at 10PM ET/PT.
Sources have put the kibosh on talk that U.S. reality television stars Jon and Kate Gosselin might be getting back together, People magazine reported.
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: I had no idea what was going to happen!
- Mariah Carey denies lip-syncing during 'American Idol' finale
- Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green's 'The Voice' returns and Shakira and Usher's departures/returns confirmed by NBC
- Edward "Eddie" Fox talks about'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I still feel like I'm a winner despite losing
- Candice Glover debut album to be released July 16 and titled 'Music Speaks'
- VIDEO: Listen to Angie Miller's 'You Set Me Free' released single
- Candice Glover: My confidence got me through 'American Idol' this time, I did what I wanted
- Kim Kardashian reportedly planning to take newborn baby on tour with Kanye West