Joe Millionaire News
The ABC Family cable channel has announced that Evan Marriott will be appearing in the network's upcoming "See Jane Date" original movie starring Charisma Carpenter ("Angel,” "Buffy, the Vampire Slayer”) and Holly Marie Combs (“Charmed.”)
On the day that the Emmy Award nominations were announced, with none for Fox's Joe Millionaire, we learned that Evan Marriott, the bachelor from the show, wasn't too disappointed ... because he really has his eyes set on Oscar.
MSNBC columnist Jeannette Walls reports that “Joe Millionaire” star Evan Marriott is continuing to talk trash about his televised romance adverture.
Back in February when "Joe Millionaire" ended, Evan Marriott explained that although he was "more intimate" with Sarah Kozer, he picked Zora Andrich over Sarah because of the likelihood that Sarah was a gold digger. How two months have changed things -- Evan and Zora immediately broke up after the series ended, Sara is posing in Playboy, and Evan is now talking about wanting to give a relationship with Sarah another chance!
The answer is: "Basic economics." The question is: "What don't they teach at the University of Missouri?" We know this to be true thanks to Jeannette Walls on MSNBC, who reports that some students at the university are furious that a student organization paid Evan Marriott, the star of Fox's Joe Millionaire, a speaker fee of $11,000 to appear on campus.
Never let it be said that Sarah Kozer, already previously "outed" as a bondage and fetish film actress, wasn't willing to do whatever it took to earn some moolah. According to the New York Times and the Calgary Sun, Sarah, who only finished as runner-up on Fox's Joe Millionaire despite sneaking off into the bushes for some intimate moments with fake millionaire Evan Marriott, will grace the cover of the June issue of Playboy and appear in various stages of undress on the inside pages. Guess she really did have no regrets about her previous adult film work!
So much for the old saying, "You can never go home again." Joe Millionaire winner Zora Andrich may not have ended up living happily ever after with her faux prince Evan Marriott, but at least her former hometown, Lambertville, New Jersey, still loves her.
The Associated Press reports that the made-for-television fairy tale has ended for "Joe Millionaire" winner Zora Andrich. The 30-year-old former substitute teacher said it's over between her and Evan Marriott, star of the Fox reality-romance series. Marriott chose Andrich from 20 women competing for his affection who believed he was worth $50 million, when he was really a construction worker who earned $19,000 a year.
KFC has announced that "Joe Millionaire" Evan Marriott and "Bachelorette" Trista Rehn have been selected to join existing pitchman Jason Alexander in two upcoming television commercial spots hawking KFC Boneless Wings.
Planning a big event? Want that special someone as a guest star to bring in the crowds? The Smoking Gun reports that the "dream couple" from Fox's Joe Millionaire, Evan Marriott and Zora Andrich, have signed with a booking firm to line up personal appearances.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' eliminee So Kim talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' coach Christina Aguilera snags Jeremy Gaynor with US Army connection after four-chair battle
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison on 'The Women Tell All:' I don't understand the hatred towards Britt Nilsson
- Bobby Brown lawyer denies family is shooting a reality show based on Bobbi Kristina Brown condition
- Carrie Underwood and husband Mike Fisher welcome a baby boy
- 'The Voice' artist India Carney wows all four coaches, Adam Levine makes her a promise
- 'Teen Mom' star Amber Portwood confirms engagement to boyfriend
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Britt Nilsson: Carly Waddell ruined it for me, I believe I would've won Chris Soules' heart
- 'The Bachelor' producer Mike Fleiss denies Kaitlyn Bristowe has been chosen as 'The Bachelorette' star