Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best
Melissa Rivers paid a beautiful tribute to her mother Joan Rivers in an E! special that aired Thursday night, just one day prior to the one-year anniversary of her death at age 81. Full Story
Joan Rivers' Manhattan condominium reportedly sold for nearly $30 million this week.
Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police' drama: The show is funny and not mean-spirited, but the family fell apart
Melissa Rivers has weighed in on the controversy surrounding Fashion Police.
Melissa Rivers: My mom Joan Rivers' death was a tragic accident but only after multiple medical errors
Melissa Rivers admits the last "very normal" conversation she had with her mother Joan Rivers was joking about how "getting old sucks" and she had no idea that the following day, her life was about to change forever.
Melissa Rivers has conducted a sit-down interview with Matt Lauer for the Today show in which she reveals some chilling details about her mother Joan Rivers' death and the final moments she had with the late comedian.
Fans are upset Joan Rivers was not featured during the Academy Awards' "In Memoriam" segment, but an Oscar representative insists it was nothing personal.
Melissa Rivers is releasing a book about her late mother, Joan Rivers.
Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers is finally suing Yorkville Endoscopy Center where the former Fashion Police host went into cardiac arrest after a routine throat procedure on her vocal cords, which ultimately led to her death.
The Manhattan clinic where Joan Rivers had a medical procedure that resulted in her death has lost its federal accreditation.
Melissa Rivers has chosen to talk about her mother for the first time in public since Joan Rivers' passing September 4.
Kathy Griffin has been confirmed as the new host of Fashion Police.
Joan Rivers' death has been under federal investigation, and numerous violations and irregularities have surfaced in how the Fashion Police star was treated during the events that led to her cardiac arrest at a clinic and eventual passing.
Kelly Osbourne: I'm angry about 'Fashion Police' questions, I need to mourn and grieve Joan Rivers' death
Kelly Osbourne has a bone to pick with people following the death of her Fashion Police co-star and close friend Joan Rivers.
Melissa Rivers marked her first Halloween without her mom Joan by posting on social media an adorable old photo of them together.
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Dave Mirra, former host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' dies of apparent suicide
- 'Project Runway Junior' crowns Maya Ramirez its first winner ever
- 'American Idol' reveals the Top 24 contestants -- Who made the cut?
- 'American Idol's first winner Kelly Clarkson chooses show appearance over the Grammy Awards!
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton vents frustration over ridiculous "lies" on Twitter
- Amanda Stanton's ex-husband Nick Buonfiglio dishes on failed marriage and warns 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins
- Khloe Kardashian reunites with French Montana, doesn't believe in "f--king and ducking"
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins: "What happens next week really rocked me to the core"
- Miley Cyrus to serve as key adviser on 'The Voice's upcoming tenth season
- Jodie Sweetin reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Catherine Giudici admits to Sean Lowe in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview: I hate how jealous I am of other women
- 'American Idol' judges determine Top 51 contestants after completion of Solo Round
- 'American Idol' judge Jennifer Lopez creates a buzz with makeup-free Instagram video Casper Smart shared
- Khloe Kardashian: Before DASH, I was spiraling out of control and Kourtney Kardashian gave me a reason to wake up
- Kristin Cavallari talks life after car crash and brother's death: "I've found so much strength in the kids"
- Gigi Hadid declared Zayn Malik's girlfriend as he confirms relationship status on radio show
- Olivia Caridi drama had my mind reeling, says 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins, one of my biggest fears was being realized
- Amy Duggar: I never really felt up to the Duggar standard and I don't feel guilty for being me
- 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins: Jubilee Sharpe was "passive-aggressive," her "snide comments" replaced communication
- 'Married at First Sight' betrayal? Ashley Doherty confronts husband David Norton about allegedly asking another girl out