Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best
Fans are upset Joan Rivers was not featured during the Academy Awards' "In Memoriam" segment, but an Oscar representative insists it was nothing personal. Full Story
Melissa Rivers is releasing a book about her late mother, Joan Rivers.
Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers is finally suing Yorkville Endoscopy Center where the former Fashion Police host went into cardiac arrest after a routine throat procedure on her vocal cords, which ultimately led to her death.
The Manhattan clinic where Joan Rivers had a medical procedure that resulted in her death has lost its federal accreditation.
Melissa Rivers has chosen to talk about her mother for the first time in public since Joan Rivers' passing September 4.
Kathy Griffin has been confirmed as the new host of Fashion Police.
Joan Rivers' death has been under federal investigation, and numerous violations and irregularities have surfaced in how the Fashion Police star was treated during the events that led to her cardiac arrest at a clinic and eventual passing.
Kelly Osbourne: I'm angry about 'Fashion Police' questions, I need to mourn and grieve Joan Rivers' death
Kelly Osbourne has a bone to pick with people following the death of her Fashion Police co-star and close friend Joan Rivers.
Melissa Rivers marked her first Halloween without her mom Joan by posting on social media an adorable old photo of them together.
Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers has taken the initial step in filing a lawsuit against Yorkville Endoscopy, the clinic where Joan went into cardiac arrest during a routine throat procedure in late August.
Kelly Osbourne honored her former Fashion Police co-host Joan Rivers by getting a memorial tattoo Thursday.
Joan Rivers' cause of death is no longer unknown.
E! is reportedly looking to replace Joan Rivers on Fashion Police, and the network has one particular person in mind.
Shortly after Giuliana Rancic admitted Fashion Police may not have a future without Joan Rivers, E! has announced the series will carry on.
- E! announces Bruce Jenner's reality series as a transgender woman will debut July 26
- Bruce Jenner reveals which children took his desire to become a woman the hardest and the best
- 'The Amazing Race' engaged couple Matt Cucolo and Ashley Gordon survive non-elimination leg
- Bruce Jenner comes out as a woman for the first time, reveals all details of current gender transition
- Linda Thompson addresses Bruce Jenner's gender transition
- Kim Kardashian West supports Bruce Jenner on 'Today' show
- Tyga allegedly gets a 'Kylie' tattoo for Kylie Jenner
- Kris Humphries apologizes for Bruce Jenner tweet: 'I was too vague'
- Kim Richards reportedly checks into rehab following arrest
- Kris Jenner tweets support for Bruce Jenner, calls him her 'hero'
- Bruce Jenner's docuseries about life as a transgender woman formally announced by E!
- Kim Kardashian: I'll be watching 'Bruce Jenner: The Interview' with my whole family
- Bruce Jenner started gender-transition procedures 30 years ago but stopped for Kris Jenner, says source
- 'American Idol's Quentin Alexander on ouster: My heated exchange with Harry Connick Jr. could have played a role
- Exclusive: Aly Dudek and Steven Langton talk 'The Amazing Race' (Part 2)
- Zendaya Coleman hopes 'Fashion Police' will learn and make a positive change after Giuliana Rancic controversy
- 'Bruce Jenner: The Interview' to reportedly "reintroduce" the former Olympian "to society as a woman"
- Exclusive: Survivor: Worlds Apart castoff Jenn Brown
- 'American Idol' judges make it clear Rayvon Owen and Jax are the contestants to beat
- 'American Idol' eliminates Quentin Alexander and saves Rayvon Owen for the fourth time
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Merica tribe votes off former No Collar Jenn Brown
- Derek Hough may not be able to perform on 'Dancing with the Stars' again this season due to injuries
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Rumer Willis: My mom dating Ashton Kutcher was "definitely weird for a minute"
- 'American Idol' eliminee Joey Cook: The competition has proven to me that I am good enough