Jesse James Is A Dead Man News
Jesse James appears to be moving on from ex-wife Sandra Bullock.
Sandra Bullock will not be taking former husband Jesse James back despite signing-off on his decision to leave Los Angeles and follow her to Texas.
Jesse James and Sandra Bullock's marriage is reportedly over.
Jesse James' move to Austin apparently would have been a no-go without estranged wife Sandra Bullock's blessing.
Jesse James, actress Sandra Bullock's estranged husband, is moving to Austin, Texas, his lawyer says.
Jesse James is looking to get paid by a company he claims used his likeness without his permission.
Jesse James publicly stated he's "100% sure" that estranged wife Sandra Bullock won't take him back after he admitted to cheating on her, however his ex-wife Janine Lindemulder apparently thinks that's a lie.
Jesse James's sister has stated his recent claims that he was physically and emotionally abused by their father are "completely true."
Jesse James claims that sex addiction and anger management were both addressed during his recent stay at Arizona's Sierra Tucson Treatment Center, however they are not the main reasons why he admitted himself.
Jesse James has confirmed that he admitted to estranged wife Sandra Bullock that he had several extramarital affairs after reports of his infidelity first surfaced in March.
- 'Flip or Flop' star Tarek El Moussa talks possible reconciliation "maybe 10 years from now" with Christina El Moussa
- Rachel Lindsay on decision to find love on 'The Bachelorette': Dating in the real world was not easy!
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall reportedly in talks for 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa reveals how she and Tarek El Moussa broke divorce news to daughter
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pros and their significant others: Who's dating and married to whom?! (PHOTOS)
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Who are Nick Viall's Final 3 bachelorettes -- and who's his final pick?
- Rachel Lindsay on 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall letting her go: I was shocked but it's his loss!
- 'The Bachelor' couples -- Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks end up with ultimately?! (PHOTOS)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cast spoilers: Nancy Kerrigan and Fifth Harmony member reportedly competing