Jesse James Is A Dead Man News
Jesse James appears to be moving on from ex-wife Sandra Bullock.
Sandra Bullock will not be taking former husband Jesse James back despite signing-off on his decision to leave Los Angeles and follow her to Texas.
Jesse James and Sandra Bullock's marriage is reportedly over.
Jesse James' move to Austin apparently would have been a no-go without estranged wife Sandra Bullock's blessing.
Jesse James, actress Sandra Bullock's estranged husband, is moving to Austin, Texas, his lawyer says.
Jesse James is looking to get paid by a company he claims used his likeness without his permission.
Jesse James publicly stated he's "100% sure" that estranged wife Sandra Bullock won't take him back after he admitted to cheating on her, however his ex-wife Janine Lindemulder apparently thinks that's a lie.
Jesse James's sister has stated his recent claims that he was physically and emotionally abused by their father are "completely true."
Jesse James claims that sex addiction and anger management were both addressed during his recent stay at Arizona's Sierra Tucson Treatment Center, however they are not the main reasons why he admitted himself.
Jesse James has confirmed that he admitted to estranged wife Sandra Bullock that he had several extramarital affairs after reports of his infidelity first surfaced in March.
- Kate Gosselin "stayed clear" of Jon Gosselin at yard sale
- Janel Parrish addresses rumors she is dating Val Chmerkovskiy
- Juan Pablo Galavis stayed with Nikki Ferrell as long as he did to "spite haters" and "promote himself," say sources
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"
- "Mama June" Shannon sex offender controversy apparently tearing 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' family apart
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic