Jesse James Is A Dead Man News
Jesse James appears to be moving on from ex-wife Sandra Bullock.
Sandra Bullock will not be taking former husband Jesse James back despite signing-off on his decision to leave Los Angeles and follow her to Texas.
Jesse James and Sandra Bullock's marriage is reportedly over.
Jesse James' move to Austin apparently would have been a no-go without estranged wife Sandra Bullock's blessing.
Jesse James, actress Sandra Bullock's estranged husband, is moving to Austin, Texas, his lawyer says.
Jesse James is looking to get paid by a company he claims used his likeness without his permission.
Jesse James publicly stated he's "100% sure" that estranged wife Sandra Bullock won't take him back after he admitted to cheating on her, however his ex-wife Janine Lindemulder apparently thinks that's a lie.
Jesse James's sister has stated his recent claims that he was physically and emotionally abused by their father are "completely true."
Jesse James claims that sex addiction and anger management were both addressed during his recent stay at Arizona's Sierra Tucson Treatment Center, however they are not the main reasons why he admitted himself.
Jesse James has confirmed that he admitted to estranged wife Sandra Bullock that he had several extramarital affairs after reports of his infidelity first surfaced in March.
- Erin Andrews to miss 'Dancing with the Stars' episodes due to family tragedy
- Gwen Stefani on Blake Shelton wedding rumors: "I'll let you know"
- Ramona Singer finalizes divorce from Mario Singer: "I feel phenomenal"
- 'Ride with Norman Reedus' renewed for second season by AMC
- Dan Shafer talks being the oldest contestant on 'The Voice:' Age doesn't matter, but if anything, I have an advantage
- Miley Cyrus sings with Billy Idol in surprise 'Rebel Yell' performance
- Amber Rose: I've already lost weight on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo share first photo of new daughter Dusty Rose
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'