Jesse James Is A Dead Man News
Jesse James appears to be moving on from ex-wife Sandra Bullock.
Sandra Bullock will not be taking former husband Jesse James back despite signing-off on his decision to leave Los Angeles and follow her to Texas.
Jesse James and Sandra Bullock's marriage is reportedly over.
Jesse James' move to Austin apparently would have been a no-go without estranged wife Sandra Bullock's blessing.
Jesse James, actress Sandra Bullock's estranged husband, is moving to Austin, Texas, his lawyer says.
Jesse James is looking to get paid by a company he claims used his likeness without his permission.
Jesse James publicly stated he's "100% sure" that estranged wife Sandra Bullock won't take him back after he admitted to cheating on her, however his ex-wife Janine Lindemulder apparently thinks that's a lie.
Jesse James's sister has stated his recent claims that he was physically and emotionally abused by their father are "completely true."
Jesse James claims that sex addiction and anger management were both addressed during his recent stay at Arizona's Sierra Tucson Treatment Center, however they are not the main reasons why he admitted himself.
Jesse James has confirmed that he admitted to estranged wife Sandra Bullock that he had several extramarital affairs after reports of his infidelity first surfaced in March.
- Nick Viall: 'The Bachelorette' couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray had one thing I couldn't match
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Nick Viall: I don't think poor lovemaking contributed to Andi Dorfman's decision
- 'Big Brother' Head of Household Frankie Grande decides final two eviction nominees
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' cuts four dancers, determines Top 10 finalists and Season 11 all-star pairings
- 'America's Got Talent' determines first five ninth-season semifinalist acts
- Kim Kardashian shared a kiss with step-brother Brandon Jenner
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray interview: When did she realize she was in love with him?
- Nick Viall interview: I'd like to wish 'The Bachelorette' couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray the best but I'm still hurt
- Kim Kardashian slams brother Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon for kicking him "when he's down"