Jesse James Is A Dead Man News
Jesse James appears to be moving on from ex-wife Sandra Bullock.
Sandra Bullock will not be taking former husband Jesse James back despite signing-off on his decision to leave Los Angeles and follow her to Texas.
Jesse James and Sandra Bullock's marriage is reportedly over.
Jesse James' move to Austin apparently would have been a no-go without estranged wife Sandra Bullock's blessing.
Jesse James, actress Sandra Bullock's estranged husband, is moving to Austin, Texas, his lawyer says.
Jesse James is looking to get paid by a company he claims used his likeness without his permission.
Jesse James publicly stated he's "100% sure" that estranged wife Sandra Bullock won't take him back after he admitted to cheating on her, however his ex-wife Janine Lindemulder apparently thinks that's a lie.
Jesse James's sister has stated his recent claims that he was physically and emotionally abused by their father are "completely true."
Jesse James claims that sex addiction and anger management were both addressed during his recent stay at Arizona's Sierra Tucson Treatment Center, however they are not the main reasons why he admitted himself.
Jesse James has confirmed that he admitted to estranged wife Sandra Bullock that he had several extramarital affairs after reports of his infidelity first surfaced in March.
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher on Chad Johnson violence: "I couldn't believe what I was seeing!"
- Gwen Stefani reportedly rejects Blake Shelton's marriage proposal
- Alex Woytkiw -- 9 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Mother shares photo of baby who looks like Gordon Ramsay
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher defends Jordan Rodgers against bachelor attacks: The First Impression Rose puts a target on your back
- Jason Wahler says 'The Hills' led him to addiction and suicide attempt
- First three 'Bachelor in Paradise' participants revealed by producer Mike Fleiss
- Chad Johnson's behavior quickly enrages his fellow 'The Bachelorette' bachelors -- VIDEO
- Derek Peth -- 9 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor