Jersey Shore News
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has pleaded not guilty to tax fraud.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and her fiance Jionni LaValle have welcomed their second child into the world, a baby girl.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and his brother and manager Marc Sorrentino were indicted on Wednesday for tax fraud, but they're pleading innocence.
Former Jersey Shore star Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola is apparently taking the high road when it comes to her split from longtime boyfriend and former co-star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro.
Former Jersey Shore stars Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola have officially ended their romantic relationship after five years of major ups and downs.
Jenni "JWoww" Farley is apparently swearing off sex with fiance Roger Mathews for a while.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has gotten off pretty easy following his arrest for assault last month.
Jenni "JWoww" Farley and fiance Roger Mathews are officially parents.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has been arrested in his second home, a tanning salon.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi has revealed the sex of the child she's expecting with fiance Jionni LaValle.
- 'Honey Boo Boo's "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon