Jersey Shore News
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has pleaded not guilty to tax fraud.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and her fiance Jionni LaValle have welcomed their second child into the world, a baby girl.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and his brother and manager Marc Sorrentino were indicted on Wednesday for tax fraud, but they're pleading innocence.
Former Jersey Shore star Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola is apparently taking the high road when it comes to her split from longtime boyfriend and former co-star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro.
Former Jersey Shore stars Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola have officially ended their romantic relationship after five years of major ups and downs.
Jenni "JWoww" Farley is apparently swearing off sex with fiance Roger Mathews for a while.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has gotten off pretty easy following his arrest for assault last month.
Jenni "JWoww" Farley and fiance Roger Mathews are officially parents.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has been arrested in his second home, a tanning salon.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi has revealed the sex of the child she's expecting with fiance Jionni LaValle.
- Kate Gosselin "stayed clear" of Jon Gosselin at yard sale
- Janel Parrish addresses rumors she is dating Val Chmerkovskiy
- Juan Pablo Galavis stayed with Nikki Ferrell as long as he did to "spite haters" and "promote himself," say sources
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"
- "Mama June" Shannon sex offender controversy apparently tearing 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' family apart
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic