Jersey Shore News
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has pleaded not guilty to tax fraud.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and her fiance Jionni LaValle have welcomed their second child into the world, a baby girl.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and his brother and manager Marc Sorrentino were indicted on Wednesday for tax fraud, but they're pleading innocence.
Former Jersey Shore star Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola is apparently taking the high road when it comes to her split from longtime boyfriend and former co-star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro.
Former Jersey Shore stars Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola have officially ended their romantic relationship after five years of major ups and downs.
Jenni "JWoww" Farley is apparently swearing off sex with fiance Roger Mathews for a while.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has gotten off pretty easy following his arrest for assault last month.
Jenni "JWoww" Farley and fiance Roger Mathews are officially parents.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has been arrested in his second home, a tanning salon.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi has revealed the sex of the child she's expecting with fiance Jionni LaValle.
- Kendall Jenner lands fashion campaign for Karl Lagerfeld
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in sunrise ceremony
- '19 Kids & Counting' hit with cancellation petition after Michelle Duggar's anti-gay comment
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' cuts Rondalee Beardslee, sends Scott Mitchell to Comeback Canyon after terrible weigh-in
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)