Jersey Shore News
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has pleaded not guilty to tax fraud.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and her fiance Jionni LaValle have welcomed their second child into the world, a baby girl.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and his brother and manager Marc Sorrentino were indicted on Wednesday for tax fraud, but they're pleading innocence.
Former Jersey Shore star Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola is apparently taking the high road when it comes to her split from longtime boyfriend and former co-star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro.
Former Jersey Shore stars Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola have officially ended their romantic relationship after five years of major ups and downs.
Jenni "JWoww" Farley is apparently swearing off sex with fiance Roger Mathews for a while.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has gotten off pretty easy following his arrest for assault last month.
Jenni "JWoww" Farley and fiance Roger Mathews are officially parents.
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino has been arrested in his second home, a tanning salon.
Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi has revealed the sex of the child she's expecting with fiance Jionni LaValle.
- Alfonso Ribeiro on 'Dancing with the Stars' triumph: I was kind of in shock and almost fell to my knees
- Teresa Giudice planning to file for divorce from husband Joe Giudice after prison sentence, says source
- Anna 'Chickadee' Cardwell won't spend Thanksgiving with Honey Boo Boo and the family
- Kim Kardashian's representative denies Kanye West breakup rumors
- Fifth Harmony member Camila Cabello and Austin Mahone split
- Kendall Jenner slammed by model Arisce Wanzer
- Tori Spelling confirms husband Dean McDermott is done with 'True Tori,' but is she?
- Teresa Giudice reportedly lands deal with Bravo to host cooking show after prison release
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy continue dodging dating questions