HOME > Jackass > Jackass News
Chicago film critic and TV personality Roger Ebert says he won't apologize for a controversial remark he made via Twitter about Ryan Dunn's fatal car crash.
Ryan Dunn was killed in a car crash early Monday morning.
U.S. reality TV star and actor Johnny Knoxville has announced via Facebook that his wife, Naomi Nelson, is pregnant with their second child.
"Jackass" star Johnny Knoxville married longtime girlfriend Naomi Nelson Friday, a source told UsMagazine.com.
Bam Margera claims the woman accused of assaulting him with a baseball bat is lying about the incident.
Bam Margera allegedly had a not-so-funny run in with a baseball bat over the weekend.
Stephen "Steve-O" Glover has done many crazy things in his life, and now he's reportedly ready to take-on ballroom dancing.
Johnny Knoxville apparently learned an airport is not a good place to bring a grenade -- even if the explosive is a fake.
More than 100 days of sobriety have apparently caused Stephen "Steve-O" Glover to realize he needs more time in the self-described looney bin.
Stephen "Steve-O" Glover is apparently being rewarded for facing the music and cleaning up his act.
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days
- Joan Rivers still in serious condition, Melissa Rivers "so touched" by outpouring
- Kenya Moore denies dating 'The Real Housewives' co-star's ex-husband Kordell Stewart
- LeAnn Rimes under fire for joking about raping her boyfriend
- Cee Lo Green pleads no contest to charge of furnishing ecstasy to woman
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs spills on whether or not he had a threesome
- Adam Levine: I want 100 kids with Behati Prinsloo, marriage makes me feel more manly
- Joan Rivers in a medically-induced coma, Melissa Rivers reportedly emotional wreck waiting for news
- Sean Lowe on Catherine Giudici: My wife is smokin' hot, I'm stuck in her web