HOME > Jackass > Jackass News
Chicago film critic and TV personality Roger Ebert says he won't apologize for a controversial remark he made via Twitter about Ryan Dunn's fatal car crash.
Ryan Dunn was killed in a car crash early Monday morning.
U.S. reality TV star and actor Johnny Knoxville has announced via Facebook that his wife, Naomi Nelson, is pregnant with their second child.
"Jackass" star Johnny Knoxville married longtime girlfriend Naomi Nelson Friday, a source told UsMagazine.com.
Bam Margera claims the woman accused of assaulting him with a baseball bat is lying about the incident.
Bam Margera allegedly had a not-so-funny run in with a baseball bat over the weekend.
Stephen "Steve-O" Glover has done many crazy things in his life, and now he's reportedly ready to take-on ballroom dancing.
Johnny Knoxville apparently learned an airport is not a good place to bring a grenade -- even if the explosive is a fake.
More than 100 days of sobriety have apparently caused Stephen "Steve-O" Glover to realize he needs more time in the self-described looney bin.
Stephen "Steve-O" Glover is apparently being rewarded for facing the music and cleaning up his act.
- 'Married at First Sight: The First Year' spinoff starring married couples picked up by FYI
- 'Big Brother' winner Dick "Evel Dick" Donato reveals he is HIV positive
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' seventh-season cast announced by Bravo
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly returning to 'The Real Housewives of New York City' cast
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber photographed meeting for romantic dinner in Paris
- 'The Voice' coach Adam Levine wins two four-chair turnarounds, calls himself "king" again
- 'Utopia' pioneers nominate two Utopians for exile and replacement, America nominates a third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)
- 'The Real Housewives' star reportedly top pick to replace Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'