HOME > Jackass > Jackass News
Chicago film critic and TV personality Roger Ebert says he won't apologize for a controversial remark he made via Twitter about Ryan Dunn's fatal car crash.
Ryan Dunn was killed in a car crash early Monday morning.
U.S. reality TV star and actor Johnny Knoxville has announced via Facebook that his wife, Naomi Nelson, is pregnant with their second child.
"Jackass" star Johnny Knoxville married longtime girlfriend Naomi Nelson Friday, a source told UsMagazine.com.
Bam Margera claims the woman accused of assaulting him with a baseball bat is lying about the incident.
Bam Margera allegedly had a not-so-funny run in with a baseball bat over the weekend.
Stephen "Steve-O" Glover has done many crazy things in his life, and now he's reportedly ready to take-on ballroom dancing.
Johnny Knoxville apparently learned an airport is not a good place to bring a grenade -- even if the explosive is a fake.
More than 100 days of sobriety have apparently caused Stephen "Steve-O" Glover to realize he needs more time in the self-described looney bin.
Stephen "Steve-O" Glover is apparently being rewarded for facing the music and cleaning up his act.
- Bobbi Kristina Brown in coma after being found unresponsive in bathtub
- Bruce Jenner source confirms he's transitioning to a woman reportedly
- Heidi Montag's father Bill Montag arrested for alleged sex abuse and incest
- 'The Biggest Loser' winner Toma Dobrosavljevic: I'm still in shock, the show is extremely supportive
- ABC: Everything will explode on 'The Bachelor' next week!
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique have another baby boy
- Gwen Stefani launching her own lipstick line
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Is she mad Chris Soules is kissing so many girls?
- 'The Biggest Loser' crowns Toma Dobrosavljevic winner, edging runner-up Sonya Jones loses by one pound