HOME > Jackass > Jackass News
Chicago film critic and TV personality Roger Ebert says he won't apologize for a controversial remark he made via Twitter about Ryan Dunn's fatal car crash.
Ryan Dunn was killed in a car crash early Monday morning.
U.S. reality TV star and actor Johnny Knoxville has announced via Facebook that his wife, Naomi Nelson, is pregnant with their second child.
"Jackass" star Johnny Knoxville married longtime girlfriend Naomi Nelson Friday, a source told UsMagazine.com.
Bam Margera claims the woman accused of assaulting him with a baseball bat is lying about the incident.
Bam Margera allegedly had a not-so-funny run in with a baseball bat over the weekend.
Stephen "Steve-O" Glover has done many crazy things in his life, and now he's reportedly ready to take-on ballroom dancing.
Johnny Knoxville apparently learned an airport is not a good place to bring a grenade -- even if the explosive is a fake.
More than 100 days of sobriety have apparently caused Stephen "Steve-O" Glover to realize he needs more time in the self-described looney bin.
Stephen "Steve-O" Glover is apparently being rewarded for facing the music and cleaning up his act.
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Sometimes it felt like Harry Connick Jr. was talking sign language
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists
- Lindsay Lohan reveals how her 36-name list of sexual partners leaked
- 'American Idol' judge Keith Urban: This season is like 'The Hunger Games,' Harry Connick Jr. and I are wired differently
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty's merged Solarrion tribe takes out LJ McKanas