HOME > Jackass > Jackass News
Ryan Dunn was speeding at 130mph when his Porsche jumped a guardrail and landed in a fiery crash, killing the Jackass star and his passenger on Monday, according to Pennsylvania police.
Film critic Roger Ebert says he stands by a comment he made about Ryan Dunn's fatal car crash, but wishes he had waited to make it until all the facts were in.
Chicago film critic and TV personality Roger Ebert says he won't apologize for a controversial remark he made via Twitter about Ryan Dunn's fatal car crash.
Ryan Dunn was killed in a car crash early Monday morning.
U.S. reality TV star and actor Johnny Knoxville has announced via Facebook that his wife, Naomi Nelson, is pregnant with their second child.
"Jackass" star Johnny Knoxville married longtime girlfriend Naomi Nelson Friday, a source told UsMagazine.com.
Bam Margera claims the woman accused of assaulting him with a baseball bat is lying about the incident.
Bam Margera allegedly had a not-so-funny run in with a baseball bat over the weekend.
Stephen "Steve-O" Glover has done many crazy things in his life, and now he's reportedly ready to take-on ballroom dancing.
Johnny Knoxville apparently learned an airport is not a good place to bring a grenade -- even if the explosive is a fake.
- Courtney Harrell on 'The Voice:' I wish I showed more of my artistry -- my heart wasn't in the songs I sang
- Jim Bob Duggar and Michelle Duggar granted permanent custody of 8-year-old nephew Tyler Hutchins
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' crowns Morgan Willett winner over veteran runner-up Jason Roy
- Courtney Harrell talks 'The Voice' elimination: I saw it coming, I was not my best self and it's a numbers game
- Chip Gaines and Joanna Gaines anti-gay controversy -- Church pastor and 'Fixer Upper' network respond to accusations
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bump at 31 weeks from both pregnancies (PHOTO)
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick reportedly officially back together again
- Blake Shelton on dating Gwen Stefani: "It's been good for me"
- Exclusive: Zeke Smith talks 'Survivor' -- "I don't think anyone needed convincing I was the biggest threat"