A&E Networks has announced it's reviving the Intervention reality series on its LMN network.
A&E has announced it's canceling Intervention after 243 interventions and its final fourteenth season will begin airing on Thursday, June 13 at 9PM ET/PT.
Intervention is being canceled after 13 seasons by A&E.
A&E has announced Intervention's ninth season will premiere on Monday, June 28 at 9PM ET/PT.
A&E has announced Intervention's eighth season will premiere on Monday, November 30 at 9PM ET/PT.
Kathy Griffin has been dethroned as reality royalty.
A&E Network has announced that it will premiere the sixth season of Intervention, a docu-reality series that profiles people across the country who are struggling with addictions, on Monday, December 15 at 9PM ET/PT.
Similar to the show's previous seasons, each sixth-season Intervention episode will follow the life of an addict and give viewers an inside look at the impact addictions have on everyday life.
A&E Network has formally announced that it has renewed Intervention, a docu-reality series that profiles people across the country who are struggling with addictions, for a third season. The new season will air Fridays at 10PM ET/PT, a new day and time period, beginning March 16.
- 'Married at First Sight: The First Year' spinoff starring married couples picked up by FYI
- 'Big Brother' winner Dick "Evel Dick" Donato reveals he is HIV positive
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' seventh-season cast announced by Bravo
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly returning to 'The Real Housewives of New York City' cast
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber photographed meeting for romantic dinner in Paris
- 'The Voice' coach Adam Levine wins two four-chair turnarounds, calls himself "king" again
- 'Utopia' pioneers nominate two Utopians for exile and replacement, America nominates a third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)
- 'The Real Housewives' star reportedly top pick to replace Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'