A&E has revealed the return date of its award-winning docu-reality series Intervention.
A&E Networks has announced it's reviving the Intervention reality series on its LMN network.
A&E has announced it's canceling Intervention after 243 interventions and its final fourteenth season will begin airing on Thursday, June 13 at 9PM ET/PT.
Intervention is being canceled after 13 seasons by A&E.
A&E has announced Intervention's ninth season will premiere on Monday, June 28 at 9PM ET/PT.
A&E has announced Intervention's eighth season will premiere on Monday, November 30 at 9PM ET/PT.
Kathy Griffin has been dethroned as reality royalty.
A&E Network has announced that it will premiere the sixth season of Intervention, a docu-reality series that profiles people across the country who are struggling with addictions, on Monday, December 15 at 9PM ET/PT.
Similar to the show's previous seasons, each sixth-season Intervention episode will follow the life of an addict and give viewers an inside look at the impact addictions have on everyday life.
A&E Network has formally announced that it has renewed Intervention, a docu-reality series that profiles people across the country who are struggling with addictions, for a third season. The new season will air Fridays at 10PM ET/PT, a new day and time period, beginning March 16.
- TLC pulls '19 Kids & Counting' off the air following Josh Duggar molestation revelation
- Exclusive: Hayley Keel and Blair Townsend talk 'The Amazing Race' and finishing third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' third-place finisher Will Sims II talks
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Josh Duggar and family release statements on molestation offenses
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe reveals why Nick Viall joined the show
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' runner-up Carolyn Rivera talks
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 1)