A&E has revealed the return date of its award-winning docu-reality series Intervention.
A&E Networks has announced it's reviving the Intervention reality series on its LMN network.
A&E has announced it's canceling Intervention after 243 interventions and its final fourteenth season will begin airing on Thursday, June 13 at 9PM ET/PT.
Intervention is being canceled after 13 seasons by A&E.
A&E has announced Intervention's ninth season will premiere on Monday, June 28 at 9PM ET/PT.
A&E has announced Intervention's eighth season will premiere on Monday, November 30 at 9PM ET/PT.
Kathy Griffin has been dethroned as reality royalty.
A&E Network has announced that it will premiere the sixth season of Intervention, a docu-reality series that profiles people across the country who are struggling with addictions, on Monday, December 15 at 9PM ET/PT.
Similar to the show's previous seasons, each sixth-season Intervention episode will follow the life of an addict and give viewers an inside look at the impact addictions have on everyday life.
A&E Network has formally announced that it has renewed Intervention, a docu-reality series that profiles people across the country who are struggling with addictions, for a third season. The new season will air Fridays at 10PM ET/PT, a new day and time period, beginning March 16.
- Jessa Duggar talks having tons of kids with husband Ben Seewald and returning to reality TV
- Kim Zolciak rumored to appear on 'Dancing with the Stars' next season
- Kylie Jenner stars in boyfriend Tyga's new "Stimulated" music video
- Amy Purdy and Daniel Gale get married
- Hulk Hogan asks for forgiveness following racial slur scandal
- 'Dancing with the Stars' announces Andy Grammer as new cast member
- President Barack Obama to star on 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls!'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Vanessa Rousso nominates Meg Maley and James Huling for eviction
- Judge Joe Brown to serve 5-day jail sentence for contempt of court