A&E has revealed the return date of its award-winning docu-reality series Intervention.
A&E Networks has announced it's reviving the Intervention reality series on its LMN network.
A&E has announced it's canceling Intervention after 243 interventions and its final fourteenth season will begin airing on Thursday, June 13 at 9PM ET/PT.
Intervention is being canceled after 13 seasons by A&E.
A&E has announced Intervention's ninth season will premiere on Monday, June 28 at 9PM ET/PT.
A&E has announced Intervention's eighth season will premiere on Monday, November 30 at 9PM ET/PT.
Kathy Griffin has been dethroned as reality royalty.
A&E Network has announced that it will premiere the sixth season of Intervention, a docu-reality series that profiles people across the country who are struggling with addictions, on Monday, December 15 at 9PM ET/PT.
Similar to the show's previous seasons, each sixth-season Intervention episode will follow the life of an addict and give viewers an inside look at the impact addictions have on everyday life.
A&E Network has formally announced that it has renewed Intervention, a docu-reality series that profiles people across the country who are struggling with addictions, for a third season. The new season will air Fridays at 10PM ET/PT, a new day and time period, beginning March 16.
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik make their red carpet debut as couple
- Jenelle Evans: No, I'm not engaged or pregnant -- just happy and eating a lot more
- David Hasselhoff gets engaged to longtime girlfriend Hayley Roberts
- Kim Fields "stunned" by 'Dancing with the Stars' elimination: I was thinking "Wait a minute!"
- 'Catfish' participant Ashley Sawyer dies at age 23 after recently battling addiction
- Gwen Stefani jumps in the passenger seat for 'Carpool Karaoke' with James Corden
- 'The Voice' recap: Paxton Ingram takes on Celine Dion, Adam Wakefield and Mary Sarah blow Blake Shelton's brains out