A&E Networks has announced it's reviving the Intervention reality series on its LMN network.
A&E has announced it's canceling Intervention after 243 interventions and its final fourteenth season will begin airing on Thursday, June 13 at 9PM ET/PT.
Intervention is being canceled after 13 seasons by A&E.
A&E has announced Intervention's ninth season will premiere on Monday, June 28 at 9PM ET/PT.
A&E has announced Intervention's eighth season will premiere on Monday, November 30 at 9PM ET/PT.
Kathy Griffin has been dethroned as reality royalty.
A&E Network has announced that it will premiere the sixth season of Intervention, a docu-reality series that profiles people across the country who are struggling with addictions, on Monday, December 15 at 9PM ET/PT.
Similar to the show's previous seasons, each sixth-season Intervention episode will follow the life of an addict and give viewers an inside look at the impact addictions have on everyday life.
A&E Network has formally announced that it has renewed Intervention, a docu-reality series that profiles people across the country who are struggling with addictions, for a third season. The new season will air Fridays at 10PM ET/PT, a new day and time period, beginning March 16.
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)
- Kourtney Kardashian reveals when her third child is due and how she'll prepare