I Survived a Japanese Game Show
ABC has announced I Survived a Japanese Game Show's second season will premiere three weeks earlier than previously scheduled. Full Story
ABC has revealed the identities of the 12 contestants who will be competing on the second season of I Survived a Japanese Game Show, which will premiere Wednesday, July 8 at 9PM ET/PT.
ABC has announced I Survived a Japanese Game Show's second season will premiere Wednesday, July 8 at 9PM ET/PT.
Justin Wood was crowned I Survived a Japanese Game Show's "super-duper Majide grand first American champion" during last night's finale broadcast of the ABC reality competition series.
Once the cat was out of the bag on Megan Cooper and Mario Lopez' secret romance, it apparently brought an abrupt end to their relationship.
ABC has revealed the identities of the 10 Americans who will be competing in I Survived a Japanese Game Show, a new reality series that will follow the contestants as they travel to Japan to compete in various challenges for the chance to claim a $250,000.
ABC has announced I Survived a Japanese Game Show, a new reality series that will follow 10 Americans as they compete against each other in a variety of challenges seen on Japanese game shows, will premiere Tuesday, June 24 at 9PM ET/PT.
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: I keep breaking the rules, so why not keep it going?
- E! renews 'Botched' for a third season, set to debut early next year
- 'I Can Do That' renewed for second season by NBC
- Maci Bookout shares first photos of new daughter Jayde
- Brody Jenner: I get along better with Caitlyn Jenner than Bruce Jenner, she's "incredible"
- Brandi Glanville slams 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' stars
- Jessica Simpson shares photos from son Ace's second birthday
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: When JJ Lane told me he cheated on his ex-wife, I felt sick
- NeNe Leakes joins celebrity panel with Betty White for new 'To Tell The Truth' variety show on ABC
- Miss USA pageant to air on Reelz cable network after being dropped by NBC
- 'Big Brother' HoH James Huling names Jace Agolli replacement nominee after PoV competition
- Jessa Duggar posts baby bump selfie at 22 weeks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown sued for car crash days before her hospitalization
- Joan Rivers' Manhattan condo reportedly sells for $28 million
- 'The Bachelorette's Shawn Booth and Nick Viall will be one of the most bitter rivalries ever, says source
- Hank Baskett comes clean about cheating with transgender model, wife Kendra Wilkinson supports him
- Kim Kardashian: "I think you would call me a feminist"
- Kate Gosselin celebrates sextuplets' 11th birthday
- Josh and Anna Duggar reportedly "barely speaking," she feels "trapped" as family turns against them
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett address cheating scandal
- Macy's and Donald Trump end menswear business deal, both parties take credit for the move
- Donald Trump reportedly suing Univision for $500 million over Miss USA pageant
- Khloe Kardashian has fallen for Rick Fox, sources say, he showers her with attention
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe defends Chris "Cupcake" Strandburg for crying