Hogan Knows Best News
Hulk Hogan will make a return to WWE on Monday Night Raw on February 24.
Brooke Hogan will soon be walking down the aisle.
Linda Hogan has been charged with two counts of drunken driving by the Los Angeles County's district attorney.
Hulk Hogan has settled his civil lawsuit against Florida radio personality Bubba the Love Sponge.
Linda Hogan has revealed she watched the recently released sex tape of Hulk Hogan, her former husband and Hogan Knows Best co-star, having sex with family friend Heather Cole.
Hulk Hogan has sued his ex-wife in Florida court over allegedly false tales contained in her new book.
The Florida wedding of former pro wrestler Hulk Hogan and Jennifer McDaniel was interrupted when a family employee and paparazzo got into a scuffle.
Professional wrestler and reality TV personality Hulk Hogan is suing Wells Fargo Insurance Services for alleged malpractice, Florida court records show.
Former professional wrestler and U.S. television personality Hulk Hogan has gotten engaged to Jennifer McDaniel after dating her for about two years.
Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bollea claims that he came "damn close" to killing himself until he received a phone call from a co-worker.
- 'Utopia' initially loses two female participants as filming begins for very different reasons
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers releases status update on her mother's recovery
- Cee Lo Green reportedly tweets and deletes controversial rape comments in light of felony case
- Joan Rivers reportedly "getting better," "doomsday" health reports not true
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs quits the show, Brooks Forester gets denied a rose
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates female model Ivy Timlin
- Carrie Underwood annouces she's pregnant with her first child!
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days