Hogan Knows Best News
Hulk Hogan filed a second lawsuit against Gawker on Monday, accusing the website of leaking a sealed transcript from his infamous sex tape.
A Florida jury awarded Hulk Hogan $25 million in punitive damages on Monday against Gawker Media.
Hulk Hogan was awarded $115 million for economic harm and emotional distress in his invasion-of-privacy against Gawker Media for releasing a sex tape featuring the retired wrestler on its gawker.com website.
Linda Hogan says former husband Hulk Hogan "single-handedly" ruined the couple's 25-year marriage.
Hulk Hogan's sex-tape lawsuit against Gawker is heading to trial Monday, nearly four years after the media company posted the video on their website.
Hulk Hogan is asking for forgiveness for his past use of racial slurs.
Brooke Hogan has posted a lengthy, heartfelt poem on her Facebook page, defending her father, pro wrestling icon Hulk Hogan, from allegations he is a racist.
Hulk Hogan has been fired by World Wrestling Entertainment over his alleged use of racial slurs.
Nick Hogan has become the first male celebrity to deal with the recent iCloud nude-photo scandal.
Hulk Hogan will make a return to WWE on Monday Night Raw on February 24.
- 'The Bachelorette' host: Saying JoJo Fletcher was "conflicted" over Chase McNary and Derek Peth "a massive understatement"
- Kylie Jenner confirms Tyga reconciliation, calls him "husband"
- Paulie Calafiore -- 9 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- Chad Johnson talks being the next 'The Bachelor' star ahead of 'Bachelor in Paradise' appearance
- Pharrell Williams joins Elmo and Cookie Monster on 'Sesame Street' song
- JoJo Fletcher's ex Chad Rookstool reportedly claiming to have texts proving she lied about pre-'The Bachelorette' reconciliation
- Jozea Flores -- 9 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- Kanye West expanding his partnership with Adidas
- 'Big Brother' recap: Paul Abrahamian removes himself from the block, Bridgette Dunning nominated for eviction