Hogan Knows Best News
Brooke Hogan, the daughter of professional wrestling icon Hulk Hogan said that her father has been called about returning to the WWE for WrestleMania.
Hulk Hogan filed a second lawsuit against Gawker on Monday, accusing the website of leaking a sealed transcript from his infamous sex tape.
A Florida jury awarded Hulk Hogan $25 million in punitive damages on Monday against Gawker Media.
Hulk Hogan was awarded $115 million for economic harm and emotional distress in his invasion-of-privacy against Gawker Media for releasing a sex tape featuring the retired wrestler on its gawker.com website.
Linda Hogan says former husband Hulk Hogan "single-handedly" ruined the couple's 25-year marriage.
Hulk Hogan's sex-tape lawsuit against Gawker is heading to trial Monday, nearly four years after the media company posted the video on their website.
Hulk Hogan is asking for forgiveness for his past use of racial slurs.
Brooke Hogan has posted a lengthy, heartfelt poem on her Facebook page, defending her father, pro wrestling icon Hulk Hogan, from allegations he is a racist.
Hulk Hogan has been fired by World Wrestling Entertainment over his alleged use of racial slurs.
Nick Hogan has become the first male celebrity to deal with the recent iCloud nude-photo scandal.
- Caitlyn Jenner to appear on Tucker Carlson's first 8 p.m. show on Monday
- Exclusive: Hali Ford talks 'Survivor' -- Sierra Dawn Thomas is a pawn but Andrea Boehlke is a boss!
- 'Dancing with the Stars' spoilers: Boy Bands and Girl Groups night -- Songs, dances and special guest judge!
- Caitlyn Jenner's memoir reportedly "upset" the Kardashians and is "the last straw" for Khloe Kardashian
- Kim Kardashian: Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are "just not meant to be"
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon and their twins read bedtime story
- 'Survivor' eliminees Hali Ford and Ozzy Lusth speak out about Jeff Varner outing Zeke Smith as transgender
- 'The Amazing Race's Liz Espey and Michael Rado survive Season 29's first non-elimination leg
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: Sara Fowler and Shamir Arzeno eliminated in Tanzania