Hogan Knows Best News
Hulk Hogan filed a second lawsuit against Gawker on Monday, accusing the website of leaking a sealed transcript from his infamous sex tape.
A Florida jury awarded Hulk Hogan $25 million in punitive damages on Monday against Gawker Media.
Hulk Hogan was awarded $115 million for economic harm and emotional distress in his invasion-of-privacy against Gawker Media for releasing a sex tape featuring the retired wrestler on its gawker.com website.
Linda Hogan says former husband Hulk Hogan "single-handedly" ruined the couple's 25-year marriage.
Hulk Hogan's sex-tape lawsuit against Gawker is heading to trial Monday, nearly four years after the media company posted the video on their website.
Hulk Hogan is asking for forgiveness for his past use of racial slurs.
Brooke Hogan has posted a lengthy, heartfelt poem on her Facebook page, defending her father, pro wrestling icon Hulk Hogan, from allegations he is a racist.
Hulk Hogan has been fired by World Wrestling Entertainment over his alleged use of racial slurs.
Nick Hogan has become the first male celebrity to deal with the recent iCloud nude-photo scandal.
Hulk Hogan will make a return to WWE on Monday Night Raw on February 24.
- Erin Andrews to miss 'Dancing with the Stars' episodes due to family tragedy
- Gwen Stefani on Blake Shelton wedding rumors: "I'll let you know"
- Ramona Singer finalizes divorce from Mario Singer: "I feel phenomenal"
- 'Ride with Norman Reedus' renewed for second season by AMC
- Dan Shafer talks being the oldest contestant on 'The Voice:' Age doesn't matter, but if anything, I have an advantage
- Miley Cyrus sings with Billy Idol in surprise 'Rebel Yell' performance
- Amber Rose: I've already lost weight on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo share first photo of new daughter Dusty Rose
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'