Hogan Knows Best News
Brooke Hogan, the daughter of professional wrestling icon Hulk Hogan said that her father has been called about returning to the WWE for WrestleMania.
Hulk Hogan filed a second lawsuit against Gawker on Monday, accusing the website of leaking a sealed transcript from his infamous sex tape.
A Florida jury awarded Hulk Hogan $25 million in punitive damages on Monday against Gawker Media.
Hulk Hogan was awarded $115 million for economic harm and emotional distress in his invasion-of-privacy against Gawker Media for releasing a sex tape featuring the retired wrestler on its gawker.com website.
Linda Hogan says former husband Hulk Hogan "single-handedly" ruined the couple's 25-year marriage.
Hulk Hogan's sex-tape lawsuit against Gawker is heading to trial Monday, nearly four years after the media company posted the video on their website.
Hulk Hogan is asking for forgiveness for his past use of racial slurs.
Brooke Hogan has posted a lengthy, heartfelt poem on her Facebook page, defending her father, pro wrestling icon Hulk Hogan, from allegations he is a racist.
Hulk Hogan has been fired by World Wrestling Entertainment over his alleged use of racial slurs.
Nick Hogan has become the first male celebrity to deal with the recent iCloud nude-photo scandal.
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 details revealed -- What's in store for Nick Viall?!
- Nick Viall: 'The Bachelor' star's hottest and sexiest pics (PHOTOS)
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky fuel romance rumors in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's family celebrates Saint West's first birthday
- Mariah Carey's new boyfriend Bryan Tanaka speaks out: "I love her so much"
- Gigi Hadid stuns at 2016 Fashion Awards in London
- 'The Voice' Top 8 semifinalists perform: Sundance Head and Billy Gilman steal the show
- 'The New Celebrity Apprentice' -- More boardroom advisers revealed by NBC
- Farrah Abraham and Amber Portwood 'Teen Mom' reunion fight airs, feud continues on social media