Hogan Knows Best News
Hulk Hogan is asking for forgiveness for his past use of racial slurs.
Brooke Hogan has posted a lengthy, heartfelt poem on her Facebook page, defending her father, pro wrestling icon Hulk Hogan, from allegations he is a racist.
Hulk Hogan has been fired by World Wrestling Entertainment over his alleged use of racial slurs.
Nick Hogan has become the first male celebrity to deal with the recent iCloud nude-photo scandal.
Hulk Hogan will make a return to WWE on Monday Night Raw on February 24.
Brooke Hogan will soon be walking down the aisle.
Linda Hogan has been charged with two counts of drunken driving by the Los Angeles County's district attorney.
Hulk Hogan has settled his civil lawsuit against Florida radio personality Bubba the Love Sponge.
Linda Hogan has revealed she watched the recently released sex tape of Hulk Hogan, her former husband and Hogan Knows Best co-star, having sex with family friend Heather Cole.
Hulk Hogan has sued his ex-wife in Florida court over allegedly false tales contained in her new book.
- Kylie Jenner spends Thanksgiving with Tyga and her blended family
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's Orkun tribe votes out Ciera Eastin and Stephen Fishbach in special double episode
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Tanner Kloven and Josh Ahern talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Derek Hough: Winning 'Dancing with the Stars' with Bindi Irwin was so different from my five other victories
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season