High School Reunion 1 News
High School Reunion: Fort Lauderdale, the third edition of The WB's High School Reunion series, will premiere tonight, November 7 at 9PM ET/PT.
For High School Reunion fans, the long wait will soon be over. The WB has announced that the second installment of the popular reality series will premiere on Sunday, March 14 at 9PM ET.
Fresh on the heels of yesterday's announcement that The WB has begun filming a second season of its The Surreal Life reality series, the network has also announced that it has also ordered a third season of its other popular reality show from last season -- High School Reunion.
Looking forward to another season of The WB's "High School Reunion" reality show? Well you might have to wait a little bit longer.
Variety reports that The WB has ordered a second seven-episode season of the hourlong series, which takes a group of former classmates and brings them back together 10 years after graduation to participate in a reunion at a fantasy location.
Zap2It,com reports that The WB's "High School Reunion" debuted to strong ratings, albeit on the Frog's smaller scale. The show's premiere at 9 p.m. ET Sunday (Jan. 5) drew 5.2 million viewers. It was the most-watched series debut in that timeslot in the network's history.
The WB has announced the identities of the seventeen people appearing on it's upcoming "High School Reunion" reality TV show. The show, which will debut Sunday January, 5, 2003, brings together 17 members of the Oak Park-River Forest Class of 1992 for our amusement and theirs.
The WB has announced that "The Bachelor" creator Mike Fleiss' newest reality TV series, "High School Reunion," will premiere on Sunday, January 5 at 9 p.m. and air again on Thursday, January 9 at 8 p.m. The show will remain in that viewer-friendly twice-a-week pattern throughout its six-episode run.
Variety reports that the WB network has decided to group a cluster of new reality shows on Thursday nights starting in January. The so-called "Reality TV Night" will feature Surreal Life -- billed as "Real World"-meets-D-list-celebrities -- and High School Reunion, a 6-episode series about people who want to exorcise their inner feelings of dorkiness left over from their teenage years.
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days
- Joan Rivers still in serious condition, Melissa Rivers "so touched" by outpouring
- Kenya Moore denies dating 'The Real Housewives' co-star's ex-husband Kordell Stewart
- LeAnn Rimes under fire for joking about raping her boyfriend
- Cee Lo Green pleads no contest to charge of furnishing ecstasy to woman
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs spills on whether or not he had a threesome
- Adam Levine: I want 100 kids with Behati Prinsloo, marriage makes me feel more manly
- Joan Rivers in a medically-induced coma, Melissa Rivers reportedly emotional wreck waiting for news
- Sean Lowe on Catherine Giudici: My wife is smokin' hot, I'm stuck in her web