HGTV Design Star 5 News
Emily Henderson was crowned the winner of HGTV Design Star's fifth season during last night's finale broadcast of the HGTV reality competition series.
HGTV has revealed the identities of the 12 contestants competing on HGTV Design Star's fifth season, which will premiere on Sunday, June 13 at 10PM ET/PT.
It looks like Vern Yip will have to design a new nursery in his house.
HGTV announced it has renewed HGTV Design Star for a fifth season and tapped Mark Burnett as the reality competition's new producer.
- 'The Amazing Race' finale to "drain" Racers in most challenging leg ever, producer says
- Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome
- American singer loses 'Arabs Got Talent' to Syrian dance troupe
- Heidi Klum: I'm afraid of plastic surgery
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"
- Kelly Clarkson admits her pregnancy is "miserable," gets sick "a good dozen times a day"
- 'MasterChef' judge Graham Elliot: I've now lost 128 pounds
- 'The X Factor' sends home Ellona Santiago and Rion Paige from Demi Lovato's team, determines Top 4 acts