HGTV Design Star 5 News
Emily Henderson was crowned the winner of HGTV Design Star's fifth season during last night's finale broadcast of the HGTV reality competition series.
HGTV has revealed the identities of the 12 contestants competing on HGTV Design Star's fifth season, which will premiere on Sunday, June 13 at 10PM ET/PT.
It looks like Vern Yip will have to design a new nursery in his house.
HGTV announced it has renewed HGTV Design Star for a fifth season and tapped Mark Burnett as the reality competition's new producer.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' champ Kellie Pickler: I almost backed out of the competition before it even started
- 'Orange County Choppers' reality series starring 'American Chopper' star Paul Teutul Sr. ordered by CMT
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Meredith Phillips: I'm a recovering alcoholic
- 'Dancing with the Stars' champion Kellie Pickler receives new puppy as victory gift
- 'American Idol' winner Candice Glover: I don't want to be put in a box
- 'The Voice' eliminates Josiah Hawley and Kris Thomas, determines season's Top 8 finalists
- Jesse James severs finger in shop accident, posts photo on Instagram
- Dawn Meehan discusses her 'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites' experience (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough sixteenth-season champions