HGTV Design Star 5 News
Emily Henderson was crowned the winner of HGTV Design Star's fifth season during last night's finale broadcast of the HGTV reality competition series.
HGTV has revealed the identities of the 12 contestants competing on HGTV Design Star's fifth season, which will premiere on Sunday, June 13 at 10PM ET/PT.
It looks like Vern Yip will have to design a new nursery in his house.
HGTV announced it has renewed HGTV Design Star for a fifth season and tapped Mark Burnett as the reality competition's new producer.
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Derek Hough: Winning 'Dancing with the Stars' with Bindi Irwin was so different from my five other victories
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season
- Jessa Duggar shares new photo of Josh Duggar and Anna Duggar's new daughter
- Carrie Underwood shares photo of gym-time with her son Isaiah
- 'The Voice' coach Pharrell Williams loses another team member Evan McKeel