HGTV Design Star 5 News
Emily Henderson was crowned the winner of HGTV Design Star's fifth season during last night's finale broadcast of the HGTV reality competition series.
HGTV has revealed the identities of the 12 contestants competing on HGTV Design Star's fifth season, which will premiere on Sunday, June 13 at 10PM ET/PT.
It looks like Vern Yip will have to design a new nursery in his house.
HGTV announced it has renewed HGTV Design Star for a fifth season and tapped Mark Burnett as the reality competition's new producer.
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Kesha's mom and manager win legal dispute as Supreme Court judge throws out producer Dr. Luke's claims
- Dave Mirra, former host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' dies of apparent suicide
- Former Bachelor Sean Lowe calls wife Catherine Giudici "soulless" in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice taken off house arrest, closing "dark chapter" in her life
- 'Project Runway Junior' crowns Maya Ramirez its first winner ever
- 'American Idol' reveals the Top 24 contestants -- Who made the cut?
- 'American Idol's first winner Kelly Clarkson chooses show appearance over the Grammy Awards!
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton vents frustration over ridiculous "lies" on Twitter