Hell's Kitchen 3 News
British celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay is having trouble with neighbors of his New York restaurant who complain of smells and noise.
The brother of Scottish celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay has been sentenced to 10 months in an Indonesian jail for heroin possession, the Daily Telegraph has said.
Gordon Ramsay's was hurting last week, however it apparently wasn't because the Hell's Kitchen star burned his privates while cooking.
Rock Harper has begun to reap his reward for putting up with foul-mouthed culinary king Gordon Ramsay.
Gordon Ramsay is used to busting balls, not burning them.
The devil's in the details, or for reality TV show hopefuls in Chicago, the chef's hat as they vie for a spot cooking in Gordon Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen."
Bali prosecutors seek jail for 'Kitchen' star Gordon Ramsay's brother
Those who bet heavily on Rock Harper to win Hell's Kitchen were rewarded, as the 30-year-old executive chef from Spotsylvania, VA was crowned the show's third-season culinary king during last night's finale of the Fox reality competition series.
"The Almost Finale," our episode summary for the tenth episode of Hell's Kitchen 3, the third edition of Gordon Ramsey's Hell's Kitchen reality series, written by Cyndimaus, is now available.
Bonnie Muirhead and Rock Harper competed in their final reward challenge and took a trip to Las Vegas during last night's penultimate third season broadcast of Fox's Hell's Kitchen.
- 'The Voice' eliminates Reagan James and Anita Antoinette, America saves Ryan Sill again
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Alfonso Ribeiro and partner Witney Carson new champions
- Kathy Griffin: Joan Rivers and I had discussed having me join 'Fashion Police'
- Leah Messer reportedly "scarred" from 'Teen Mom 2' and therefore quitting
- Janel Parrish on 'Dancing with the Stars' finale: I think Alfonso Ribeiro is the one to beat
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg: Our 'Donnie Loves Jenny' reality show won't break us up!
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 2)